Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thorsten Kaye makes history

Thorsten Kaye earned a Best Actor nomination at the 2020 Daytime Emmys for playing Ridge Forrester on BB. It’s his first nomination for this role, which he took over from longtime star Ronn Moss in 2013, but it’s actually his fifth Best Actor bid overall, which makes it a historic milestone for the actor. No one else in Daytime Emmy history has earned Best Actor noms for three different shows.

Oh wow I didn’t know that. I knew he had been nominated before in different shows but I thought a few others had as well. Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
      Oh wow I didn’t know that. I knew he had been nominated before in different shows but I thought a few others had as well. Congratulations.
      yeah i was surprised too

Comment

Didn't know that; that's wonderful, and so much deserved IMO.

Obviously, will really be rooting for him this year. Hoping that his more naturalistic acting style will win out over the histrionic performances that too often get rewarded.

Comment

He's been s fan fave for years. That's why Bell hired him.. to lure his fans to B&B. It worked. Some disgruntled ppl left after his role didn't fulfill their expectations but he was a great draw.

Comment

i remember him on Port Charles,, when I was a kid!

Comment

• Batgary
              Batgary commented
              Editing a comment
              I remember him on One Life To Live as Patrick. He was awesome even back then.

Congratulations to Thorsten on his daytime Emmy award nomination for his Ridge Forester role on the bold and the beautiful. He is a phenomenal actor. I first saw him on all my children as Zach Slater. Loved his former character Zach with Kendall. I also want to say that kimberlin and Thorsten were both on Port Charles. A soap opera that I miss a lot. Long story short. I hope he will win.
            Last edited by SheilaFan32; May 29, 2020, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Congrats to Thorsten! I will be rooting for him!

Comment

Hope he gets the prize and moves on to another show.

Comment

Has Ronn Moss never been nominated?

Comment

• creation
                    creation commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lol lakergirl 04......I hope Thorsten Kaye wins, I loved him as Zach Slater on All My Children, he's such a good actor!

• huntingh
                    huntingh commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No Ronn Moss has not

Congratulations to Thorsten. That's quite an achievement. My introduction to him to him was via B&B because I never watched AMC or Port Charles. I think at this point in the show TK's Ridge is a better fit. He's not as beholden to Brooke as the other Ridge and he's better with his kids.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                    Emerald Greens commented
                    Editing a comment
                    True RM’s Rigde mainly cared about Hope not so much his own kids. TK’s Ridge has acknowledged he wasn’t there for them enough. He could still do better but he has become a better father.

I remember him mainly from OLTL. I enjoyed him on there.

Comment

nothing against teh actor - he is very talented but i loved BRIDGE with Ronn i think TK has better chemistry with Quinn

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X