Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The casting for Steffy, Taylors daughter was spot on!!!!!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The casting for Steffy, Taylors daughter was spot on!!!!!!

Watching yesterdays classic from 1998, I find it so remarkable how JMW could pass as HT real life daughter. It is amazing how well they did casting her. Taylor was so beautiful, so in love with Ridge. I felt I could see Steffy there telling Liam she loves him and wants him to marry her asap. Those scenes with Ridge and Taylor were so wonderful, it was Taylor in love and it seemed to me, her wanting to get married was not cause of scheming or anything, but love.

It was also just crazy seeing little Thomas so sweet and innocent. How times have changed.

Back in 2005. Alex Hoover played Steffy. She looked nothing like Hunter. So I can see why Jacqueline ended up portraying the role.

Comment

• Villylover
      Villylover commented
      Editing a comment
      mahsa I truly believe that Phoebe was killed because they were aging Hope and she was too similar looking and had basically the same exact personality as the perfect blonde good girl to Steffy’s brunette bad girl. Guess they decided a rivalry between Brooke and Hope’s daughters was better than a rivalry between Taylor’s two daughters.

• mahsa
      mahsa commented
      Editing a comment
      Villylover A rivalry between Phoebe and Steffy never would've worked, which part of the reason they killed her off, the biggest one is that, IMHO, they just didn't wanna go through the trouble of recasting her since MM wanted to leave...

• SharikaC
      SharikaC commented
      Editing a comment
      @mahsa: I always thought that casting MM as Phoebe Forrester was wrong. She looked more Logan than Forrester. Probably why I never took to her. Just didn't think she belonged in my opinion. And the whole dating Uncle Rick didn't sit well with me either.

When Adam Gregory starred as Thomas, he also looked like a Tridge-kid... There's an image floating around with RM, HT, JMW and AG and they actually look like a family.. When PF took over, Thomas didn't loon like a Tridge-kid anymore..

Comment

I have always thought that HT and JMW looked like real life mother and daughter! It makes me miss HT and I Iove having Taylor and Steffy on screen together! Now, I think that MA's Thomas looks more like RM'S Ridge than TK's Ridge.....JMHO!

Comment

Originally posted by SheilaFan32 View Post
        Back in 2005. Alex Hoover played Steffy. She looked nothing like Hunter. So I can see why Jacqueline ended up portraying the role.
        yeah that was a strange casting decision

Comment

The casting was spot on for sure especially for JMW they do look like mother and daughter.I never heard of JMW before she was on the show.Kudoes to B&B for recognizing her talent and charisma.
          Last edited by sundein44; May 28, 2020, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Wonder why TIIC decided make Steffy and Phoebe fraternal twins instead of identical twins? I didn't watch much when they were younger, but remember seeing them and they were played by identical twins. Think JMW could have played both roles, since I always thought she was the better actor. No offense to MM. Just didn't think the writing for Phoebe was there for her.

I agree, JMW does look like HT and definitely could pass as mother/daughter in real life. Definitely good casting.

Comment

JMW, Steffy does looks like beautiful HT, Taylor.
              Unfortunately, the daughter has inherited her mom's fixation on one man and in a never ending triangle with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadey View Post
                JMW, Steffy does looks like beautiful HT, Taylor.
                Unfortunately, the daughter has inherited her mom's fixation on one man and in a never ending triangle with him.
                Yeah I was thinking that too. But Liam is certainly no Ridge Forrestor. No matter how much they try. Both Ron Moss and TK Ridge's are smokin hot, and sexy, and Liam Logan is nothing like he was.

Comment

Originally posted by fracabell View Post

Yeah I was thinking that too. But Liam is certainly no Ridge Forrestor. No matter how much they try. Both Ron Moss and TK Ridge's are smokin hot, and sexy, and Liam Logan is nothing like he was.
                  Ikr?! So is Bill. That's why it makes even less sense. Steffy obviously suffered brain damage when she hit her head.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X