• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CattiPatti
    Board Regular
    • Jan 2018

Loved Today's Vintage Episode!

I loved today's vintage episode from 1998 featuring Usher (Raymond) and Amber Moore! I remember this episode when it aired at that time! They were so adorable! . I also loved seeing Tridge together and so in love! Ridge calling Taylor " Doc" and gushing over beautiful baby Thomas! This was the couple I had rooted for then and today was a great reminder of why I had! I also loved seeing Sally, Lauren, and Macy on screen! This was when B&B was at it's best and there were so many great characters to root for!
  • islezeus
    Day Player
    • Sep 2008

Agreed. Quality in the writing definitely fell from there

Comment

• Friz4ever
      Senior Board Member
      • Apr 2018

Originally posted by CattiPatti View Post
      I loved today's vintage episode from 1998 featuring Usher (Raymond) and Amber Moore! I remember this episode when it aired at that time! They were so adorable! . I also loved seeing Tridge together and so in love! Ridge calling Taylor " Doc" and gushing over beautiful baby Thomas! This was the couple I had rooted for then and today was a great reminder of why I had! I also loved seeing Sally, Lauren, and Macy on screen! This was when B&B was at it's best and there were so many great characters to root for!
      Also loved when ridge said Taylor made him a better man. Brooke always brought out the worst in ridge.

Comment

• SharikaC
        Senior Board Member
        • Oct 2015

I was wondering what year that was. I didn't watch, but flip there to see what they were showing. Saw Sally with Lauren Fenmore. I know Darlene Conley passed away over a decade ago. Still, it was good to see Sally. And it's always great to see Queen Stephanie.

Comment

• LisaM1983
          LisaM1983 commented
          Editing a comment
          Today’s ep aired in 1998!
      • Boldfan4ever
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Jan 2018

I wish Amber would come back with Rick and give Brooke another headache

Comment

• LisaM1983
          Recurring Poster
          • Sep 2011

Seeing Darlene Conley on my TV is always a treat. She is missed.

Amber used to irritate the bejeezus out of me at times, but her long absence from the show is very odd. It used to feel like she was being groomed to be the next Brooke, while Brooke morphed into a Stephanie figure. That would still make a lot more sense (and work better thematically) then this charade of Quinn being the new matron whirl Brooke continues to act like herself from twenty years ago.

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Jan 2018

Originally posted by LisaM1983 View Post
            Seeing Darlene Conley on my TV is always a treat. She is missed.

Amber used to irritate the bejeezus out of me at times, but her long absence from the show is very odd. It used to feel like she was being groomed to be the next Brooke, while Brooke morphed into a Stephanie figure. That would still make a lot more sense (and work better thematically) then this charade of Quinn being the new matron whirl Brooke continues to act like herself from twenty years ago.
            agree!!!!

Comment

• Ella Munroe
              Board Regular
              • Feb 2019

It was a great episode that emphasized how far the show has fallen. They always had multiple storylines going with several characters getting airtime.

Comment

• fracabell
                Executive Poster
                • Mar 2009

I love the episode too, I so miss Amber like that, she was so young. I remember the Amber CJ and then the girl who died. forgot her name. Loved Amber's short hair. And seeing Macy was nice, and of course, loved the beautiful couple of ridge and taylor. It was a wonderful episode.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X