Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back the Avants!

Nicole and Maya are beautiful ladies, Julius was a hoot and Vivian was a sweetie.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Comment

I liked all the Avants but Maya. Just never liked her character, and it started before the transgender story line. I would like to see other black characters getting airtime on the show. Carter is one of the most gorgeous men on daytime and they waste him. Give him a story line already! I don't care if it's with Zoe or someone else or just business, but give him some story! Sally and Carter could be a lot of fun, come to think of it. He's business like and laid back and she's a wildchild-- could be a very fun pairing.

Comment

Originally posted by Chatty Cakes View Post
        Nicole and Maya are beautiful ladies, Julius was a hoot and Vivian was a sweetie.
        Liked the parents but couldn't stand Maya the Liar or Nicole. Julius could have gotten a job on the loading dock as manager. Vivian could have been a friend to Pam. The fact that Flo could instantly got a job at FC but even though Rick knew his in-laws were struggling weren't offered one. blech on Rick!

Comment

Originally posted by Belindaa View Post
          I liked all the Avants but Maya. Just never liked her character, and it started before the transgender story line. I would like to see other black characters getting airtime on the show. Carter is one of the most gorgeous men on daytime and they waste him. Give him a story line already! I don't care if it's with Zoe or someone else or just business, but give him some story! Sally and Carter could be a lot of fun, come to think of it. He's business like and laid back and she's a wildchild-- could be a very fun pairing.

i feel the same about Maya, always grated on me especially how she dumped Carter

Comment

• Belindaa
            Belindaa commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, and also the way she treated Ally when she and Rick were lording it over everyone.

I did forget about the time period when Rick had Mayas portrait over the Forrester mantle and were both jerks to Ally.

Comment

I dislike Maya rather she don't return. The rest of the Avant family can. In my opinion

Comment

I want them all back. My favorite was Sasha. Why not do a story of Maya and Sasha bonding as sisters and Maya can have Sasha be her surrogate for a second baby.

Comment

I don't need the vile Raya back, or even Nicole. I loved Mama Avant and wanted some resolution to Sasha being Julius' daughter.

Comment

No to Maya but she i i wouldnt mind seeing Nicole or Sasha come back

Comment

• B-Hold
                    B-Hold commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I would be ok with swapping out Zoe for Sasha. Never took to Nicole.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X