Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quintessential
    replied
    I want Wyatt to be a major player like Bill only with more of a heart. He could have secretly been working on his own company all this time and it could even be with Brooke, who I can't stand, as a chemist and they've discovered some cure for some imaginary virus or another fashion formula like BeLief and Wyatt becomes a billionaire even richer than Dollar bill. One of Bill's sons needs to be more of a chip off the old block.

Leave a comment:

• lonelygirl
    replied
    If Flatt REALLY is a flop then there's hope they will END soon and go back to Wyatt's real love, Sally. #TeamWally

Leave a comment:

• Bill824
    commented on 's reply
    Liam doesn’t own Hope & Steffy. They both can’t be his girl friends or fiancés at the same time. It’s not Wyatt’s fault the writers make it so no woman gets over Liam even though he’s a far better man in every way than flip flopper Liam.

• Jasamfan
    replied
    Originally posted by B-Hold View Post

Wyatt's bad luck on women is do to him going after his brother's girlfriends/fiancees. What I woudl love is that Wyatt ISN'T Bill's son. That story line like Flo's is too contrive. Keep him with scrappy Sally and have them revive Spectra Fashion.
    The evil part of me is wishing they'd do a SL where he isn't Bill's son, but another child of STORM's. Imagine how fast his and Flo's heads would spin.
    hehehe

Leave a comment:

• Jasamfan
    replied
    What do I want for Wyatt? A lobotomy.

Leave a comment:

• daytimekittykat
    replied
    I'm not a Wyatt fan. He's boring . Blah, Blah - No juice ! No Hot Sauce!

Leave a comment:

• B-Hold
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill824 View Post
    I’ve always been a fan of Wyatt and I feel like he’s had a lot of bad luck in relationships. He always makes his woman his first priority and often doesn’t get the same in return.

Professionally, what he did at FC with HFTF was brilliant, but he was never really appreciated for what he did and had to offer.

So, if you were in charge and could create Wyatt’s story line over the next few years, what would it be?
    Wyatt's bad luck on women is do to him going after his brother's girlfriends/fiancees. What I woudl love is that Wyatt ISN'T Bill's son. That story line like Flo's is too contrive. Keep him with scrappy Sally and have them revive Spectra Fashion.

Leave a comment:

• Bill824
    commented on 's reply
    Lakergirl 04 i couldn’t tell if they had chemistry because there was supposed to be awkwardness between them. I have a feeling you might be right though

• Bill824
    commented on 's reply
    PeaceOut that’s true. Wyatt was willing to start a new fashion house for Sally with Bill’s support. She was crazy to pass that up to just be a designer at FC. I’ll never understand her doing that

• Quintessential
    commented on 's reply
    No way do I want Wyatt put back with Hope. She already has Liam and Thomas head over heels in love with her. How many men does she need. Plus she treated Wyatt like crap. Also no to Wyatt and Katie, been there done that, they were a fun fling but that's it. They didn't want Wyatt to be his brother's stepfather.

• Quintessential
    commented on 's reply
    I think Quinn, Bill, Flo, Sally and Katie would also notice if Wyatt disappeared.

shortcake2015 ita with your post. Wyatt didn't push Steffy. Statt were great together. Steffy was happy, fun and spontaneous with Wyatt. Too bad she left him for his miserable waffling brother.

• shortcake2015
    commented on 's reply
    For one thing I don't think he pushed her into a relationship before she was ready. I think he just made his feelings for her clear, but she made the decision herself. I thought that Wyatt was the one who saved Liam from his mother. He could have just walked away but he didn't knowing it would put his marriage in jeapordy. He was never jealous of Liam being around Steffy because he trusted her and never tried to control her. He pushed Steffy to be her best and completely supported her. He gave her confidence along with his support.

At that time Wyatt was completely devoted to Steffy with only eyes for her unlike Liam was. Wyatt and Steffy were fantastic together in my opinion.

• savytabby
    replied
    I never felt the chemistry between DB and JMW, and the fact he pushed her before she was ready into a relationship and then hid what he knew about Liam's disappearance soured me on that pairing. At least with Hope, he met her not knowing who Liam was or they were in a relationship and he was not trying to steal her away, at least not initially. I really liked KM's Hope and Wyatt together and it was too bad they didn't keep them together. Haven't seen enough of AN's Hope with him to judge chemistry, though the fact she has totally disregarded her history with him since her return has kinda soured me on her for him. DB has been terribly underused and Wyatt wasted as a character. He could disappear and would anyone really notice? Ironically enough, I think the only that would notice would be Liam. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• SheilaFan32
    replied
    Wyatt never got be a father that needs to happen. Also Whenever Wyatt finds out about Sally pretending to die. I hope he will forgive her. Sally gets the help that needs. Sally and Wyatt get married. That's about it. Flo should be with another guy on this show. Danny need to be brought back for Flo.

Leave a comment:

• PeaceOut
    commented on 's reply
    PennyB He did do allot of work so they could work together at SP but she declined and chose FC, which she is also conning now anyway. She had her chance.. too bad.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X