Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you want for Wyatt?

I’ve always been a fan of Wyatt and I feel like he’s had a lot of bad luck in relationships. He always makes his woman his first priority and often doesn’t get the same in return.

Professionally, what he did at FC with HFTF was brilliant, but he was never really appreciated for what he did and had to offer.

So, if you were in charge and could create Wyatt’s story line over the next few years, what would it be?

I want Wyatt to marry Flo.

Comment

• Soapsbarbie
      Soapsbarbie commented
      Editing a comment
      Not going to happen, unless it’s offscreen which is fine the ratings would tank they don’t even have a fan base and zero chemistry. I think he’s going to dump her when it’s all said and done, as he’s no prize anyway.

• Lakergirl 04
      Lakergirl 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Flatt is a huge flop! Wyatt other pairings were hugely popular!

I would like Wyatt to be with someone who is honest and fun loving. not Flo and not Sally. needs someone new.

Comment

Honestly, I feel that Wyatt has run his course on the show. I never got the appeal of the character other than being an anti-Liam. He's not even that anymore so I don't see the point of him. He and Flo should leave together.

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
        veryoldatwtfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Sadly this is how I feel now too.

I also feel like the character has run it’s course although for a character that is supposed to be part of one of the main families after several years he still doesn’t have any children. They made a mistake Wyatt should have been a female. He’s always going to be a Thorne type of character .

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
        Lakergirl 04 commented
        Editing a comment
        No Wyatt should always been a male. We need guys on the show not less. Flo should been a male Logan. Steffy could had a partner or Sally. That would been simple. Reese called z guy friend from Vegas.

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        Flo wasn’t necessary at all.

I don't honestly know. I feel like Wyatt has been written into a corner. All the things I used to like about him are gone. Maybe turn him into a bad boy and have him go head to head with Bill or Liam for a while. I just know I am not interested in watching him with Flo.

Comment

For now.. Wyatt just needs to be done with Sally for good when he finds out about everything. Who knows how long that may take
        I do want Wyatt and Flo to have a project at SP together after that.

Comment

• Bill824
          Bill824 commented
          Editing a comment
          PennyB I can get behind that

• PeaceOut
          PeaceOut commented
          Editing a comment
          PennyB He did do allot of work so they could work together at SP but she declined and chose FC, which she is also conning now anyway. She had her chance.. too bad.

• Bill824
          Bill824 commented
          Editing a comment
          PeaceOut that’s true. Wyatt was willing to start a new fashion house for Sally with Bill’s support. She was crazy to pass that up to just be a designer at FC. I’ll never understand her doing that

I have liked Wyatt since he emerged on the screen with Hope. I think his character needs to be taken back to who he was when he first come in before knowing he was Bill Spencer's son. He was fun loving, csring, fantastic PR man and fun loving. He was such a good man completely committed to the woman in his life.

I personally liked him with Steffy. He pushed her to be her best self. He had complete trust in her and never tried to control her. At the time he and Steffy were both adventurous and loved to have fun and be only had eyes for her. I also liked him with the original Hope but I don't see chemistry with the new recast.

I at first liked him with Sally, but not now. I don't like him with Flo because her character is really tooo boring and seems to drag him down.

I would like to see a little of that crazy Quinn side emerge a little but not villanous. I want to see the business man come out more. I really like Wyatt but want him back the good man he was before Flo.

Comment

• Bill824
          Bill824 commented
          Editing a comment
          The Wyatt that stole the HFTF diamond for publicity. Willing to push boundaries to get what he wants. He was interesting and daring back then.

Wyatt and Steffy were good and had so much potential but Steffy wasn’t allowed to get over Liam.

I want to see Wyatt running SP or somehow getting Eric’s shares at FC and becoming CEO.
          Then we can get some interesting story lines.

• Lakergirl 04
          Lakergirl 04 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think AN and Darin had sparks in the few scenes they had together. Flatt have nothing.

• Bill824
          Bill824 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lakergirl 04 i couldn’t tell if they had chemistry because there was supposed to be awkwardness between them. I have a feeling you might be right though

Wyatt has been destroyed. He could jump off a cliff for all I care. Either put him with Hope or Katie or have him and Flo.leave town!!!
        ​​​g

Comment

• Quintessential
          Quintessential commented
          Editing a comment
          No way do I want Wyatt put back with Hope. She already has Liam and Thomas head over heels in love with her. How many men does she need. Plus she treated Wyatt like crap. Also no to Wyatt and Katie, been there done that, they were a fun fling but that's it. They didn't want Wyatt to be his brother's stepfather.

Originally posted by Lakergirl 04 View Post
        I think AN and Darin had sparks in the few scenes they had together. Flatt have nothing.
        Imo, you have to look at the SLs they were in. Hope used Wyatt to make Liam jealous and played them both for two years.. ending up marrying Wy and seeing Liam behind his back.
        The actors may have a spark of chemistry but the characters are not into each other.. esp Hope. She just wants Liam and wouldn't be believable with Wyatt. Jmo.
        Same goes for Steffy.
        Wyatt is in love with Flo and so let their story play out. The triangles are just tiresome and have been done to death. We need new SLs for them.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
          Emerald Greens commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s true actors chemistry is wasted if the characters act differently . Same thing if the characters are supposed to have chemistry but the actors don’t.

Wyatt never got be a father that needs to happen. Also Whenever Wyatt finds out about Sally pretending to die. I hope he will forgive her. Sally gets the help that needs. Sally and Wyatt get married. That's about it. Flo should be with another guy on this show. Danny need to be brought back for Flo.

Comment

I never felt the chemistry between DB and JMW, and the fact he pushed her before she was ready into a relationship and then hid what he knew about Liam's disappearance soured me on that pairing. At least with Hope, he met her not knowing who Liam was or they were in a relationship and he was not trying to steal her away, at least not initially. I really liked KM's Hope and Wyatt together and it was too bad they didn't keep them together. Haven't seen enough of AN's Hope with him to judge chemistry, though the fact she has totally disregarded her history with him since her return has kinda soured me on her for him. DB has been terribly underused and Wyatt wasted as a character. He could disappear and would anyone really notice? Ironically enough, I think the only that would notice would be Liam. LOL.

Comment

• shortcake2015
            shortcake2015 commented
            Editing a comment
            For one thing I don't think he pushed her into a relationship before she was ready. I think he just made his feelings for her clear, but she made the decision herself. I thought that Wyatt was the one who saved Liam from his mother. He could have just walked away but he didn't knowing it would put his marriage in jeapordy. He was never jealous of Liam being around Steffy because he trusted her and never tried to control her. He pushed Steffy to be her best and completely supported her. He gave her confidence along with his support.

At that time Wyatt was completely devoted to Steffy with only eyes for her unlike Liam was. Wyatt and Steffy were fantastic together in my opinion.

• Quintessential
            Quintessential commented
            Editing a comment
            I think Quinn, Bill, Flo, Sally and Katie would also notice if Wyatt disappeared.

shortcake2015 ita with your post. Wyatt didn't push Steffy. Statt were great together. Steffy was happy, fun and spontaneous with Wyatt. Too bad she left him for his miserable waffling brother.

Originally posted by Bill824 View Post
          I’ve always been a fan of Wyatt and I feel like he’s had a lot of bad luck in relationships. He always makes his woman his first priority and often doesn’t get the same in return.

Professionally, what he did at FC with HFTF was brilliant, but he was never really appreciated for what he did and had to offer.

So, if you were in charge and could create Wyatt’s story line over the next few years, what would it be?
          Wyatt's bad luck on women is do to him going after his brother's girlfriends/fiancees. What I woudl love is that Wyatt ISN'T Bill's son. That story line like Flo's is too contrive. Keep him with scrappy Sally and have them revive Spectra Fashion.

Comment

• Bill824
            Bill824 commented
            Editing a comment
            Liam doesn’t own Hope & Steffy. They both can’t be his girl friends or fiancés at the same time. It’s not Wyatt’s fault the writers make it so no woman gets over Liam even though he’s a far better man in every way than flip flopper Liam.

I'm not a Wyatt fan. He's boring . Blah, Blah - No juice ! No Hot Sauce!

Comment

What do I want for Wyatt? A lobotomy.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X