​​​​​​​Young actor/actress : none

I'm disappointed with the nomiations. Here is who I would pick
    Lead actor: Jack on Y&R
    Lead Actress: Ava on GH
    Supporting Actor: Thomas B&B
    Supporting Actress: Nelle GH
    Young actor/actress: Charlotte GH

Comment

Really happy for TK(they had a lot to choose from this year IMO)...think KKL had some strong performances this year. Not surprised about AN(she was terrific IMO), but seriously, SUPPORTING actress? She had way too much air time for that, I would think/

Comment

Originally posted by Wendall Wilcox View Post
        Supoorting actress : Annika Nicole

Thanks for posting this.

One correction, though. It's Annka Noelle.

Comment

Congrats to Annika Noelle!

Comment

It's not the first time it's happened but they really need to clamp down on how people submit themselves. If you have as much screen time as Hope had in a year you have no business being in supporting. For me I've always found it to come off as people thinking they will have a better shot in supporting because the heavy hitters are always lead.

Comment

• Xyla
              Xyla commented
              Editing a comment
              I feel the same way. There's no way HT was more of a "lead" actress than AN was this year. She had the most air time. She had the big story--really, about the only story--for eight straight months. She was the lead actress for the show last year, and she should not be in the same category as anyone from other shows who actually was playing a supporting role. If JMW was in the lead actress category last year, then AN should be in it this year. Period. And yes, I felt exactly the same way in the past when people were put in categories in which they did not belong. Heck, HT has won in years where she really wasn't the lead actress, and the fact that she shouldn't have been in that category has nothing to do with her acting ability, just as AN not belonging in the supporting actress category has nothing to do with her acting ability. For the sake of what little balance the show has, however, I hope to God AN doesn't win because if she does win, she certainly won't "disappear" for weeks on end and then be allowed only to play a supporting role in someone else's story. It'll be all-Hope-all-the-time worse than it ever was before until no one else will have a line that doesn't concern her character.

• veryoldatwtfan
              veryoldatwtfan commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m sure you’re exactly right about the motivation.

AN is in the wrong category ?
            The rest is meh.. Bell always seems to bank on HT to win something it's getting old.

Comment

AN in the supporting category instead of lead is just ridiculous. And where is little Douglas?

Comment

Given that Annika Noelle as Hope has been the central character of the show since her recast why is she not in the Best Actress category?

And sorry, but Katie is barely a supporting character, much less a lead. This is getting absurd. Douglas had more episodes than Katie last year.

Comment

While the submission category comes as no surprise, Brooke was far more a supporting character Than Hope was last year. What a cop-out!

Comment

How is Hope in a supporting category when she was the whole darn show for a year? Makes no sense.

im delighted to see TK as lead actor. He’s just the best🥰❤️

Comment

How is AN in the supporting actress and HT in the lead actress category?
                      Makes no sense to me if the character with the most screen times is in the supporting actress category.
                      The only reason I could think of is someone believing that AN has better chances in the SA category.

Comment

I agree, the little actor who plays Douglas definitely should have been nominated in the Younger Actor category. And, this is for the year 2019 right, so, yes, AN/Hope should be in the Leading Actress category. Kind of reminds me of SC's interview in which he said AN should definitely be up for Supporting Actress instead of Leading Actress. I'm surprised that neither SC nor MA were nominated -- did they submit? And what story did HT have in 2019: was it the kidney transplant story?

Comment

• PeaceOut
                          PeaceOut commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The kidney storyline was in oktober last year. Im not sure if that content is too late for submission or how it works..

• veryoldatwtfan
                          veryoldatwtfan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I don’t know about MA but I read SC did not submit.

PeaceOut my understanding is you can submit from January 1st thru Dec. 31st of the Emmy year, so, yes, the Kidney storyline would be eligible.

Comment

• PeaceOut
                          PeaceOut commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ok thx for this clarification

I hope Thorsten Kaye will win. That's about it.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X