Jack Wagner so much on gh n bold omg!

Nick was funny delivering that line to his wife lol

( but he should’ve known how vixen Brooke get down lol

They otoh look soooo. good as a couple.”

1of the best daytime couples imo.”
  • thecourt99
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2008

I loved Brooke's relationship with Nick. I loved how he respected her and wanted her to respect herself. He didn't want her to allow herself to be used by Stephanie or Ridge. Nick truly loved her. There was a stark difference in how Nick treated Brooke versus how Ridge treated her.

Comment

• hookedonmick
      hookedonmick commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually liked Brooke with Nick the most. And I am a Bridge fan, but Nick brought something out in Brooke that I haven't seen Ridge do ever.
  • Isis
    Board Regular
    • Mar 2007

This show reminded me that Brooke had hurt her daughter Bridget by seducing and taking her mates - Deacon and Nick. Bring Bridget back and pair her with Bill.

Comment

• kirok9
      kirok9 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have often wished for a Bridget/Bill pairing,but I can't help but wonder if Bridget and Katie are too much alike. Would Bridget keep Bill's interest anymore than Katie did? Or would he always want a 'wilder' woman like Brooke or Steffy?

There's no doubt he is more 'stallion' with those two and more 'gelding' with Katie.
  • CosmicCow
    Day Player
    • Jul 2012

Nick was a male whore. There, I said it!

He had absolutely no scruples about using women and then moving on to the next one. He also could have used a condom once in awhile.
    Last edited by CosmicCow; May 21, 2020, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• SharikaC
      SharikaC commented
      Editing a comment
      When you think about it, Nick was a man whore. Reminded me of JW's character on Melrose Place. Think Nick had just about every female on the show over the age of consent. Surprised he only had one kid.
  • DepecheMode_Fan
    Soap Addict
    • Aug 2007

Nick is trash. I'll never forget the time when Brooke and Bridget were arguing over him in his living room. After Bridget had gone upstairs to wait for him in his bedroom, Nick, while heading upstairs to join her, says to Brooke, "I thought it'd be you up here."

Comment

• CosmicCow
      Day Player
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by DepecheMode_Fan View Post
      Nick is trash. I'll never forget the time when Brooke and Bridget were arguing over him in his living room. After Bridget had gone upstairs to wait for him in his bedroom, Nick, while heading upstairs to join her, says to Brooke, "I thought it'd be you up here."
      He was insufferable. The way he treated Bridget especially. Just ice cold. As bad as Deacon ever was to her.

Comment

• Joop79
        Recurring Poster
        • Jun 2018

Can we not forget about Nick's history of waffling and cheating? I mean in 7 years he must hold a record of failed marriages, broken engagements, lost children and relationships in general. Brooke, Taylor, Katie, Bridget, Felicia and let's not forget about Aggie Jones, a fling with Amber and Pam and Donna in the end. He had sex with a married Brooke, he had sex with Bridget while married to Brooke, had an emotional affair with Brooke while married to Taylor and to Bridget, got Katie when he was married to Bridget. We often bash Liam and Wyatt and Ridge,, but Nick was in the same league, even worse...

Comment

• CosmicCow
          Day Player
          • Jul 2012

Nick was worse because he did it all with an air of condescension and superiority. Like he was better than those around him. Actually the same applies with King Ridge as well.

Comment

• Villylover
            Board Regular
            • Mar 2010

Today brought back all my Bricky love! Their vows were so perfect and so them They were magical together and why on earth they broke them up just to stick her with Ridge again I’ll never know. Nick was her true destiny!

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Jan 2018

Nick was great at the start but he went on a slippery slope of sleeping with everyone. there werent too many by the end that he hadnt been with

Comment

• SharikaC
                Senior Board Member
                • Oct 2015

Nick made Brooke tolerable. That was the only time I could stand Brooke, when she was with Nick.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X