Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you have play Thorne and Rick?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you have play Thorne and Rick?

I’m not sure if Jacob or Ingo are returning, but if they don’t who gets your vote to play the roles of Thorne and Rick?

I want Winsor Harmon as Thorne, if not him, then Clayton Norcross or Jeff Trachta.

For Rick, I want Kyle Lowder.

Comment

Winsor Harmon is Thorne.
      Rick, I love Kyle Lowder in the role.

Comment

Justin Torkildsen for Rick
        Winsor Harmon or Clayton Norcoss for Thorne

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
          Lakergirl 04 commented
          Editing a comment
          He was the worst Rick they had.

• christi4n
          christi4n commented
          Editing a comment
          Unlike Kyle Lowder and Jacob Young he was more humble like his father. I liked him the most for his calm but always upright and rational behaviour.
          I guess he'd be kinda redundant with Liam though.

Kyle Lowder for Rick.

With Thorne I take anyone new. I don't want WH at all.

Comment

I honestly don't see any reason to bring either of them back right now. We need men who can date the women on the show--not men who are related to too many of them in one way or another.

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
            veryoldatwtfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep. You’ve got that right!

• Belindaa
            Belindaa commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with you, too.

Originally posted by Lakergirl 04 View Post
          Kyle Lowder for Rick.

With Thorne I take anyone new. I don't want WH at all.
          I agree. A new Thorne if he returns. KL made a good Rick .

Comment

I doubt Ingo will ever return and prob not JY. Didn't he and Bell have a falling out over stuff JY said?
            Idk who could play Thorne. WH probably won't be back either.

I loved Kyle Lowder best as Rick.

Comment

Not really interested in Rick returning... what would he do that his sister and mother aren't already doing? There's enough from Brooke's side of the family to make me sick for ages.
              Now Thorne is a different story, and I personally would prefer WH,because he's the one I've seen in the role for the entire time I watched this now mess of a show.
              Thorne should come back and reveal his daughter is alive and has been in coma in some medical facility abroad, and then let the fun begin.
              Thorne and Ridge's sibling rivalry went on for yrs before they sidelined the former's character.
              They could re-explore it through their daughters and especially via a revenge-seeking Aly who plays innocent in front of all else.
              It'd be certainly better than anything Brooke/Hope/Liam related where everyone else plays prop to the unbearable trio.

Comment

For Rick - BIlly Miller from GH and Y&R - hands down my first choice....

For Thorne - Jon Hensley comes to mind (forgetting his brief stints as a doctor on the show)....

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                  Emerald Greens commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good ideas both of them.

• GuidingLite
                  GuidingLite commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks! I'd love to see Rick resurface about now - and leave Thomas gone....Thorne and Shauna would be, to me, more acceptable than Ridge and Shauna, although Thorne could make another play for Brooke....Or Thorne and Flogan could be paired up - even if she's about twenty years younger than he is - they could have children together and Thorne wouldn't be without any children. I'd also love to see Rick with Sally.....and think Billy Miller and Courtney Hope could REALLY make an amazing on-screen couple.

Don't see TIIC bringing back either character. I've seen three actors play Rick and prefer Jacob Young, but doubt he will come back. Rather Rick stay gone than to have KL back. He was creepy Rick in my opinion. Seen two actors play Thorne. TIIC didn't really do anything with the character. Doubt we will see IR or WH in the role again. If TIIC actually make Thorne a viable character, a new actor in the role works for me.

Comment

Winsor Harmon and Jacob Young. Both are fine actors and don't need to be recast. They aren't the problem. The problem is Bell, who has chosen not to write for them. I don't understand how you have an actor like Jacob Young on your show, and you can't write material for him.

Comment

I liked Jacob Young as Rick but wouldn’t mind seeing Kyle again. I dislike that they divorced him and Maya. Also if they wanted to do a transgender storyline they should have brought in a transgender actor to do the role. The Maya story seemed to be for shock value especially since she came on as a mom.
                    I really liked Ingo as Thorne. What a waste to focus on Hope and Liam instead of going back to Forrester, fashion and drama.
                    I wouldn’t mind seeing Winsor again but they really sucked the life out of Throne during his later years on the show.
                    i think the key would be to shift away from these tired Liam threesomes (I already see Flo developing feelings for him down the road)

Comment

For Thorne, Stephen Nichols. I always thought he'd make a good recast, because he's great looking, a good actor, has the ability to make a sexy leading man and he looks like he could have been Stephanie Forrester's son. Both he and Susan Flannery have those big blue-green eyes.

For Rick, Thad Luckinbill (ex-JT Hellstrom Y&R) or Justin Hartley.

Comment

Both these characters have been recast so much, I'd rather have one of the previous actors than someone new.

For Rick, Jacob Young or Justin Torkildsen.
                        For Thorne, Winsor Harmon or Jeff Trachta (the latter if they bring back Macy with him).

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X