Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB is renewed for 2 more seasons [MERGED]

The show must go on. The soap has been renewed for 2 more years.

https://deadline.com/2020/05/the-bol...202939725/amp/

Good news travels fast! Looking forward to seeing what this show has in store for the next 2 years.

Comment

• Imy&rb&b
      Imy&rb&b
      Recurring Poster
      Imy&rb&b commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m hoping they get back to the essence of the show. This quarantine time has given bell the opportunity to turn this show around. He can switch things up with simple explanations.

I'm surprised they did it for two years, they usually did it for one. Perhaps they have a strong confidence in what they are planning next.

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm surprised at two years becasue of the sinking ratings. Guess CBS can't come up with an alternative 1/2 show to replacement B&B

• joncharmed93
      joncharmed93
      Senior Board Member
      joncharmed93 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well that gives Bell two years to straighten up if he wants the show to continue beyond that.

• Imy&rb&b
      Imy&rb&b
      Recurring Poster
      Imy&rb&b commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m hoping bell is reading the boards and back at the drawing board lol

Great news. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Take this time on hiatus to rethink the SL’s I’m begging the writers to do this.

Comment

I hope they think of new storylines while doing this hiatus because I am sick of all things Logan meaning Brooke and hope.

Comment

I love this show despite its faults so i am thrilled

Comment

Considering our world has been turned upside down this year, renewing for 2 years seems BOLD. I am very glad because I like the continuity of soaps.

Comment

I'm not sure it's good news... Bell will probably think whatever he's done the last year or so worked and keep up with the same awful mess.
            Oh well, I can choose not to watch I guess.

Comment

• Imy&rb&b
              Imy&rb&b
              Recurring Poster
              Imy&rb&b commented
              Editing a comment
              Add the 4 actor noms and the writing nom in the mix and he might get that feeling. I really hope he’s using this time to rethink these stories and redirect this soap.

I guess people saying they aren't watching isn't making a difference.

Comment

• Imy&rb&b
              Imy&rb&b
              Recurring Poster
              Imy&rb&b commented
              Editing a comment
              Apparently he doesn’t care about viewers. He once said that if ppl don’t like the stories they can change the channel. I for one can attest that my viewership has been reduced to practically none since this Beth storyline began. Bold isn’t bringing the drama or love in the afternoon.

None of my couples are together shick for YR, steam for BB, & jasam for GH... As far as steam goes I love them for them but I want steffy with a new man and can’t get that either!

I also think bell think he’s doing an awesome job because of the noms this year. Sorry for my rant lol

I am glad it is renewed the only soap I watch.

Comment

Originally posted by sundein44 View Post
              I am glad it is renewed the only soap I watch.
              me too oh besides The Bay digital series. I started watching that for Ronn Moss but now I LOVE IT!!!

Comment

I don't watch it any more so it's nothing to me, but I am surprised that it's been renewed for two years not just one. Viewership has been dropping off not climbing as far as I know, but then I haven't read or seen any ratings information lately.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X