Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric's ridiculous marriage to Brooke

Stephanie had it right calling this marriage ridiculous. Eric looked like an old fool galloping and gallivanting with that young woman. And he would soon be the fool when not even a year into their marriage, Brooke has sex with Ridge on the laboratory floor. Seriously, who has an affair with and marries their son's ex-fiancee? Who does that?

Originally posted by DepecheMode_Fan View Post
    Stephanie had it right calling this marriage ridiculous. Eric looked like an old fool galloping and gallivanting with that young woman. And he would soon be the fool when not even a year into their marriage, Brooke has sex with Ridge on the laboratory floor. Seriously, who has an affair with and marries their son's ex-fiancee? Who does that?
    Especially when the said woman had been carrying his grandchild!

Comment

There is a long history of characters wanting people that are not good for them for various reasons. I guess I shouldn’t be shocked they are still doing that .

Comment

Eric the poor fool trust that viper when she said she was over Ridge .... pure midlife crisis ...

Eric and his family paid a huge price for that trophy wife. He lost half the company he and Stephanie built for 30 years to his cheating untrustworthy golddiger of a wife

Comment

I have a question about that marriage. In the episode where Brooke and Eric were on their honeymoon, Stephanie said something about Brooke marrying Eric because there was some issue with Ridges inheritance and so she chose Eric instead. I was 7 at the time so I don’t remember, was there any truth to that statement?

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
            ILoveBizzie
            Soap Addict
            ILoveBizzie commented
            Editing a comment
            I don’t remember there being any truth to it.

• B-Hold
            B-Hold
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            B-Hold commented
            Editing a comment
            Well Eric had four children who had or were working at FC. His inheritance would be split 4 or 5 ways. So Ridge woudl only get 1/4 or 1/5. However marrying Eric and divorcing him or out living him would net Brooke more $$$$.

Originally posted by sophiefan23 View Post
          I have a question about that marriage. In the episode where Brooke and Eric were on their honeymoon, Stephanie said something about Brooke marrying Eric because there was some issue with Ridges inheritance and so she chose Eric instead. I was 7 at the time so I don’t remember, was there any truth to that statement?
          After being burnt by her passion for Ridge, Brooke made clear she was looking for SECURITY.
          Eric was rich, confortable and safe, more in love with her than she was with him ... contrary to Bridge.
          It was a marriage de raison for Brooke to secure her child future too.
          Brooke didn’t care a bit she was breaking her mother heart in the process nor she was dishonest with Eric about her feelings.
          I doubt he would have married her if she had told him she was daydreaming Ridge would stop the ceremony professing his love for her the day of their wedding

Comment

• B-Hold
            B-Hold
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            B-Hold commented
            Editing a comment
            However Eric was still married when Brooke had sex with Eric. There's not much security in being the side piece/mistress. Brooke secured her place by getting pregnant. Child support and house was more than she got from Eric's son. The marriage happened because Brooke planned on aborting Eric's child and made sure that Eric woudl find out. Brooke's goals in life IMO were always sex, money and fame. Never love, security and family.

I was young then.. 30s.. and was thought it was repulsive. I couldn't understand Brooke wanting to be with that old man. If course now I look back and Eric was young..40s.. and handsome. He's still a silver fox.
          Brooke scammed him into that marriage and quickly cheated on him with Ridge. That was more repulsive. Oy.. the good old days.😜🐾

Comment

If it had actually worked if she had cared about him I could have been better with it . Same with Brooke and Thorne she really used both of them.

Comment

Got to admit, I did like Eric and Brookes story. I think it was nicely developed and and not as rushed as this insta-romances that seem to be the norm these days. But then it was ages ago and I was barely a teen back then.

Comment

While watching, I wonder why Stephanie even went to those weddings!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X