Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brooke's Bedroom episode is awesome!

Brooke, Taylor, Stephanie, Lauren, all at the height of their beauty . . . Brooke's hairstyle is phenomenal--I wish she'd wear her hair like that again.

Now I remember why I both love and hate Brooke. She really outdid herself. That crack about Stephanie's mature figure--I thought the Queen was going to go up in smoke.

And then the catfight on the bed. I wish B and B could be this good every day. LOL

I love Brooke always have. This is the Brooke I miss. I miss the old days of Bold.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
      CanaryFan98 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same although I wish they would give her a long term relationship of a non Forrester male rather than the rotating bedroom roster of Forrester men. I always wanted a Clarke/Brooke pairing.

I cannot believe how much Brooke looked like Hope in that hairstyle she had on when she made the entrance at the press conference. I cannot remember the actress’s name who played Hope when Hope For The Future was launched.

Comment

• Teaday13
      Teaday13 commented
      Editing a comment
      was thinking that too. and the younger Taylor looked and acted a lot like Steffy does now.

• DallasGal
      DallasGal commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree. The casting for Hope and Steffy was spot on. And for the actor in role of Thomas with Ron Moss.

• youngandfan
      youngandfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Kim Matula.

Today‘s show was awesome and made me remember why I started watching this show all these years ago. Ask me again why I despise Brooke Logan, I think today’s episode started answering this question.

Comment

• DallasGal
      DallasGal commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes , a good reminder for me too. Is it any wonder she still has to stand in front of her family begging for forgiveness; it’s in her core.

Even though I have never been a Brooke fan, I agree this era of B&B and " Brooke's Bedroom" was Brooke at her best! She was a character that I loved to hate and she was entertaining to watch! These days she is insufferable complaining about everyone and screeching about her daughter nonstop! She was better back in the good old days being scandalous Brooke instead of today trying to follow in Queen Stephanie's footsteps and something she cannot do!

Comment

• CanaryFan98
      CanaryFan98 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree she's not Stephanie but she could've been her own offbeat version of a matriarch. I don't think this show knows how to transition Brooke from vixen to a more mature role.

Watching these old episodes from before I started watching I can say I dislike the old/younger Brooke just as much as I do the current one (maybe more).

Comment

I love this episode too ...

Brooke showing off her inner vulgarity ... being stupid and classless enough to be proud to parade as a Madame queen of LA bordello .... making a fool of herself for a married man ....

I loved more how how it ended ... Ridge telling Brooke to GET A LIFE after he caught her spying on him and his wife making love and a baby ... well babies actually...

Comment

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree 100%. It was great to see old favs again but it was also to see TK's comment about Brooke be true - that she only really offers Ridge sex and it's not enough.

Jesus this was top quality writing. My mom and grandma tuned in today and were laughing our butts off. I couldn't believe Stephanie actually tackled Brooke on the bed in front of the press and Eric failing to keep the press back while they watch Brooke and Stephanie go at it. Loved Stephanie's eye rolls and Taylor's comments.

B&B was definitely at its best back then.

Comment

I had never seen all of this ep, it was good. We had hot men in WH’s Thorne and in PS’s Pierce. We need more of those types on the show today.

Brooke looked great, her figure is so enviable. I thought the lingerie was classy and sexy at the same time. Nothing wrong with beautiful lingerie.

Comment

It was great. B&B at its classic best. They really need to recapture this vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by veryoldatwtfan View Post
            It was great. B&B at its classic best. They really need to recapture this vibe.
            They aren’t ever going to

the genre and the writing in general has changed and it’s never going to be “how it used to be”

Comment

• B-Hold
              B-Hold commented
              Editing a comment
              I see it in other soaps so why not on B&B?

• Batgary
              Batgary commented
              Editing a comment
              I see it in other soaps so why not on B&B?

Brad Bell

It was fantastic watching today’s classic episode and the ending had me laughing so hard. Then there’s Ridge the “referee” who fell into the bed too while trying to break the two women apart. LMAO. It’s too bad this show will never returned to it’s glory days..given that soaps are a dying genre, plus with limited budgets and sets etc.

Comment

Loved queen Stephanie today. Brooke classless remark showed she will alwAys be the do it of the valley.

Comment

• B-Hold
                B-Hold commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep Brooke show how she earned her titles of TSFTV and WoBH.

I loved the episode today. This is the Brooke that I loved to watch and rooted for all those years ago. She and Stephanie made wonderful enemies with Brooke's snide remarks about Queen Stephanie and Stephanie throwing that throw over Brooke, them falling on the bed wrestling, and Ridge trying to break them up and falling on the bed as well. It was comedic gold. You could see why they were the originals.

To me back then Brooke was shown to be intelligent, beautiful, and sexy, and never his either one. She embraced her sexuality and didn't hide behind a casual business suit but she also showed her brilliance with creating Belief and the success of it and her success as CEO of FC creating the Bedroom Line and Men's Line which were both big money makers for FC.I

Brooke was at her best back then. Seeing this also shows the GIANT hole left after Susan Flannery left as Stephanie.

I will admit she and Brooke were an amazing duo.

Comment

• hookedonmick
                hookedonmick commented
                Editing a comment
                To me Stephanie and Brooke were the Bold and the Beautiful. I miss those two. To me Stephanie made the Tridge and Bridge triangles work.

• CanaryFan98
                CanaryFan98 commented
                Editing a comment
                The real love story of the show was Stephanie/Brooke for better or for worse. Similar to Katherine and Jill but they didn't have the same effect on Y&R like S&B do on B&B though.

I loved the show and laughed so hard at the end just like I did the first time.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X