Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Steffy is just going to hurt a good guy do u want to see it???

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Steffy is just going to hurt a good guy do u want to see it???

I am fine with a new guy coming on because we need new men, and if they use Steffy to introduce the man that works. However if this is going to be Wyatt/Steffy part 2. I am not going to waste my time rooting for them. If all they are going to do is bring some hot man on, have him devoted and love Steffy like a queen, be faithful to her, support her no matter what and as soon as LIAM is single and decides he wants to be with her. Steffy suddenly starts to waver and decides that maybe they can make it work this time. Listening to his crappy spiel about being a family with Kelly and yada yada, and this wonderful man gets kicked to the curb! All that will do is make me loathe Steffy for good and believe she deserves whatever heartache is coming, because she had someone that was a sexy good man, and loved her child as his own.

Now the new guy can stay because Sally and Katie are two women, that get treated like crap. So he could be good with them. I think a 40 year old guy is perfect because he isn't to young or old. There are a lot of hot actors out there. A set of twins one for Steffy, one for Sally but I don't want the guy used to make Loser Liam jealous. He already said he didn't like her dating, when she talked about the app she was setting up for herself. I hope I will be surprised and Steffy will get swept up on her feet, and it be Liam who? I just don't want to get played.

What do u guys think????

I just want Steffy to have her happily ever after and all the success she deserves professionally.

Comment

• pattybk
      pattybk
      Day Player
      pattybk commented
      Editing a comment
      Imo there just aren't enough minutes in this show's episodes, not enough characters, and not enough writing that avoids all the triangles, to give Steffy or anyone else a happily ever after. Not many soap characters ever get one. Too many variables, especially when actors have to leave or choose to leave. I'm enjoying the flashbacks, but don't know if I'll watch anything new when production gets on air again. May continue reading recaps just to see whatever becomes of Douglas and see how they explain Thomas' LONG disappearance! If this show were an hour long maybe there would be time for more story development. I don't envy the writers their jobs - extremely difficult.

I don't care what Steffy does or who with. She showed her true colors when she teamed up with Lope against her brother. "Confessing" to the kiss was uncalled for and esp. involving her nephew in it. She knew all along what Tom was doing.. no reason to make a bloody spectacle if it.
    Blaming Thomas for Kelly's confusion after Beth left was another thing I found to be uncouth.
    She's not special or deserving if anything other than what she has created for herself.. being Lope's side kick and Liam's 2nd choice. No sense wasting a quality man on her.
    Same goes for Katie, btw. They both get treated like crap because they keep shoveling it.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
      Lakergirl 04
      Board Regular
      Lakergirl 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      So true Jadey! Steffy doing that to Thomas made her look truly disgusting and a bitch.

• SheilaFan32
      SheilaFan32
      Senior Board Member
      SheilaFan32 commented
      Editing a comment
      I disagree. Steffy deserves happiness after all she been though losing the people that meant the world to her. Phoebe, her namesake Stephanie, and her unborn child Aspen. I'm all for steffy being with someone new. Only thing is I want her to say yes to the guy and not no.

• Bill824
      Bill824
      Recurring Poster
      Bill824 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lakergirl 04
      Board Regular
      Lakergirl 04 the writers are intentionally making Steffy look bad because they realise that too many people like her. I’m not falling for it. They want you to love Brooke and Hope. Everything they do now is to try and make the Logans look better while tearing everyone else apart to do so

Steffy and Sally deserve so much better. It’s not the characters, it’s the writing. The same bs has been on constant repeat.

Brad Bell has a liking to blonde Logan’s. Katie is the stepchild of that clan.

Katie, Steffy, and Sally are thrust into relationships with these lame-o men only to lift their trash status. The ultimate goal isn’t the men though. It’s to make beautiful strong women look inferior to his pet Logan’s. We already knew that with Brooke and her mini me. Now you can add Flo onto the list of special snowflakes.

So yes, Steffy deserves her own love story. She’s freaking legacy. Not some side chick eternally meant to play second fiddle to Hope Logan. She’s the daughter and child of 3 original characters. If Brad Bell could take his head out of the Logan’s ass and write realistically, Steffy would have long ago been done with that dumpster fire. She’s beautiful, interesting, smart, capable, Independent. Men would be beating her door down and I don’t mean that wack ass attempt to have little high school seniors asking her out or fly by night Leo, who they should have return. She and her child deserve better. Her fans should see her in love and being made a priority. It’s not a waste to cast a man and truthfully write her falling in love. This show has never made a real effort to cast a male to play opposite her. Yet they sure have casted man after man for special snowflake Hope. Heck, Flo has been on this show for a little over a year and she’s already Wyatt’s chosen one at Sally’s expense. because the Logans are superior in the writing room. Other women can’t compete. She’s been prioritizied. They rather have Steffy sitting on a couch folding laundry while Liam bitches about Hope problem 100000000. And JMW deserves better than that as does her very large fan base. Ain’t one actor on this show pulling in fans like her. She’s popular. Treat her accordingly.

soapoperation
    Contract Poster
    Last edited by soapoperation; May 19, 2020, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• PeaceOut
      PeaceOut
      Contract Poster
      PeaceOut commented
      Editing a comment
      Sally and Steffy had their chances. Liam does not trust Steffy at points where it counts to him, as she also did mess up. Same with Wyatt and Sally, and it will be worse when Sally's secret comes out. Both woman claim to be better but I see unwanted desperation, and it looks bad instead. Sally was mad to be called a Spectra in the negative way, but has been given a chance again to work at FC. Yet she now does this? She even tried to drag her own sister down, and do not care to use her to steal designs anyway.

• Emerald Greens
      Emerald Greens
      Aspiring soap scribe
      Emerald Greens commented
      Editing a comment
      Steffy and Sally do deserve better. I don’t care what happened between them and Liam and Wyatt. The Spencer boys are not innocent or as good as they think they are . Any other soap or h head writer would know their value and use them better.

• JTDMom
      JTDMom
      Board Regular
      JTDMom commented
      Editing a comment
      Soapoperation, excellent post! I agree with every word!

Steffy deserves a new man and a good romance. This endless Liam/Hope/Steffy is way too old. What woman would want his waffling?

Comment

Originally posted by SheilaFan32 View Post
      I disagree. Steffy deserves happiness after all she been though losing the people that meant the world to her. Phoebe, her namesake Stephanie, and her unborn child Aspen. I'm all for steffy being with someone new. Only thing is I want her to say yes to the guy and not no.
      She knows what it's like to lose loved ones but turns on her brother with Lope. If she comes out of her fog and sides with her family then I'll root for her. She may deserve to be happy, but she won't accomplish it by keeping herself trapped in the triangle of doom.

Comment

Steffy fell instantly in love with Liam after hitting her head.
        Can she please hit her head again and forget him for good?
        Keep her out of the Lope drama.
        Unfortunately that won't happen due to Bell's Logan obsession and therefore everyone having to bow to and praise Saint Hope.
        Bell wouldn't risk putting Steffy together with a man who could outshine the golden holy couple.
        Only an idiot producer would have ignored the Still chemistry not one once but twice.

Comment

• BrendaBlanks
          BrendaBlanks
          Day Player
          BrendaBlanks commented
          Editing a comment
          That would be a great story for Steffy!
          Steffy hits her head and doesn't remember the love she had for Liam.
          Then she starts to fall for another guy that adores her and Kelly
          Liam then can concentrate on Hope, Beth & Douglas. Thomas can continue to cause trouble by trying to get Douglas back. That should keep Liam busy.

• Imy&rb&b
          Imy&rb&b
          Recurring Poster
          Imy&rb&b commented
          Editing a comment
          Tahemet
          Board Regular
          Tahemet I agree.
          BrendaBlanks
          Day Player
          BrendaBlanks bell would just make that story about Liam. He can’t get over that steffy doesn’t remember him and their love affair, especially for kellys sake. Then hopes insecurities will surface & she’ll run to her mom because she can’t understand why Liam won’t let it go. Brooke will blame steffy & assume steffy is faking amnesia to steal Liam. Eventually steffy will remember and then will become torn between her new guy and Liam. And around we go. Smh bell will never free her and if he gives us an inch forward he’ll pull us back a mile.

A) Who says Steffi with hurt the new guy? B) Who says the guy will be "good"? (Neither Liam, Wyatt, Bill or Rick were/are "good" guys.) C) Even if a "good" guy why can;t he be the one to hurt Steffi. D) MOST importantly - couples don;t last on B&B. Even happy ones.
        B-Hold
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        Last edited by B-Hold; May 19, 2020, 01:01 PM.

Comment

I would rather they don’t bring in a new man for her if it’s just going to be all about Liam.

Someone on another board was saying she wanted a man brought on who would be evil so Liam would have to rescue Steffy from him and then she would get Liam back.

I said that’s the exact opposite of what many who want a man brought on for Steffy want to see because most posts I read that do champion for a new lover for Steffy want it to be something real.

Comment

Well, we've seen plenty of good guys be trashed for the sake of Brooke or Hope, and no one worried about another one being brought into their orbits because it was automatically assumed they'd hurt them, so I don't see why that's a reason a good guy shouldn't be brought in for Steffy, whose track record is certainly no worse than theirs in that regard. Besides, the other half of the story that people who want someone new brought in for Steffy is that those who do want someone who will make Steffy dump Liam for good--that's what everyone who supports that idea has been calling for for a very long time.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
            Lakergirl 04
            Board Regular
            Lakergirl 04 commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't get me wrong, I don't want Steffy to hurt some great guy and I think she deserves a love interest. But if it's going to be a farce, I don't want to even invest. If it's written as genuine I am all for it. I think Katie, Sally and Steffy need to forget Loser Liam, Wyatt and Bill. I want Thomas with Sally. Katie with Wyatt or Thorne and Steffy with a newbie. I take Rick or Marcus recasted also.

• B-Hold
            B-Hold
            B-Hold commented
            Editing a comment
            Xyla
            Aspiring soap scribe
            Xyla - Thank you.

It’s bell, it’s pretty much a guarantee this is what will happen

Comment

Steffy deserves to be allowed to explore love outside of Liam. I was once a fan of still bell has ruined them for me with the stalking. Leo had potential with their 2 minute convo displaying great chemistry. Bell didn’t bring him back. Instead an Emmy winner whose played her character for many years is playing second fiddle to a newcomer in a role with no real story. No offense to AN.

In these times where soaps are dying I don’t understand why he won’t do something fresh. Every day player doesn’t need to stay. We need new available men. We need to move away from the same triangles. There are other ways to get good drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadey View Post
              I don't care what Steffy does or who with. She showed her true colors when she teamed up with Lope against her brother. "Confessing" to the kiss was uncalled for and esp. involving her nephew in it. She knew all along what Tom was doing.. no reason to make a bloody spectacle if it.
              Blaming Thomas for Kelly's confusion after Beth left was another thing I found to be uncouth.
              She's not special or deserving if anything other than what she has created for herself.. being Lope's side kick and Liam's 2nd choice. No sense wasting a quality man on her.
              Same goes for Katie, btw. They both get treated like crap because they keep shoveling it.
              I couldn't agree more. Also, to me her nasty one night stand with Bill was enough to turn me against her. I don't dislike her as much as Hope and Brooke, but she is definitely not worth worrying about imo. All I've heard is to get a new man for her. I could care less if that happens.
              prpnc
              Executive Poster
              Last edited by prpnc; May 20, 2020, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by prpnc View Post

I couldn't agree more. Also, to me her nasty one night stand with Bill was enough to turn me against her. I don't dislike her as much as Hope and Brooke, but she is definitely not worth worrying about imo. All I've heard is to get a new man for her. I could care less if that happens.
                Ita,
                prpnc
                Executive Poster
                prpnc I'm tired of the "Steffy deserves better" mantra. Turning on her brother was the last straw for me. She should have grabbed daddy Spencer while she had the chance. 😥🐾

Comment

• B-Hold
                  B-Hold
                  B-Hold commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Steffi does deserve better if not simply for the reason she never , unlike Hope, did a happy dance when a baby died. Or married Liam's brother out of spite because Liam was late meeting her.
                  B-Hold
                  Last edited by B-Hold; May 20, 2020, 05:17 PM.

Originally posted by soapoperation View Post
                Steffy and Sally deserve so much better. It’s not the characters, it’s the writing. The same bs has been on constant repeat.

Brad Bell has a liking to blonde Logan’s. Katie is the stepchild of that clan.

Katie, Steffy, and Sally are thrust into relationships with these lame-o men only to lift their trash status. The ultimate goal isn’t the men though. It’s to make beautiful strong women look inferior to his pet Logan’s. We already knew that with Brooke and her mini me. Now you can add Flo onto the list of special snowflakes.

So yes, Steffy deserves her own love story. She’s freaking legacy. Not some side chick eternally meant to play second fiddle to Hope Logan. She’s the daughter and child of 3 original characters. If Brad Bell could take his head out of the Logan’s ass and write realistically, Steffy would have long ago been done with that dumpster fire. She’s beautiful, interesting, smart, capable, Independent. Men would be beating her door down and I don’t mean that wack ass attempt to have little high school seniors asking her out or fly by night Leo, who they should have return. She and her child deserve better. Her fans should see her in love and being made a priority. It’s not a waste to cast a man and truthfully write her falling in love. This show has never made a real effort to cast a male to play opposite her. Yet they sure have casted man after man for special snowflake Hope. Heck, Flo has been on this show for a little over a year and she’s already Wyatt’s chosen one at Sally’s expense. because the Logans are superior in the writing room. Other women can’t compete. She’s been prioritizied. They rather have Steffy sitting on a couch folding laundry while Liam bitches about Hope problem 100000000. And JMW deserves better than that as does her very large fan base. Ain’t one actor on this show pulling in fans like her. She’s popular. Treat her accordingly.

This!!
                Nothing else to add.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X