Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back a sorased RJ

Bring back an RJ who has graduated college and comes home to his parents mess of a marriage. He is angry at Ridge
    for leaving and decides to take over FC. Business intrigue instead of triangles.

If this was the case than he should be mad at Brooke she left first. He should also be mad at Brooke because she is the one who kissed Bill also. So everything would be him being mad at Brooke she is the one behind everything that went wrong in there marriage. Brooke is the one who left Ridge first because he would not chose her over his own flesh and Blood son. She wanted him to abandon his child for her. She left first not Ridge.

Comment

• Anotherwoman
      Anotherwoman commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't care who he is mad at. He has to get angry at Ridge if he wants to take over FC.

• Anotherwoman
      Anotherwoman commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually Ridge had been cheating with Shauna for months. Kissed her many more times. How is he exempt from blame?

• Anotherwoman
      Anotherwoman commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh and Brooke was right. Thomas did need professional help. That was what Brooke wanted to get across. Bridge needs to be over.

Thomas is the one who should try and take over Forrester creations instead of Ridge Forrester Jr. But I would not mind having Ridge Jr back. I would like to know if Ridge Jr is still seeing Coco.
    Last edited by SheilaFan32; May 19, 2020, 08:22 AM.

Comment

• Anotherwoman
      Anotherwoman commented
      Editing a comment
      Well they have turned him into a bad guy so I don't see that as believable.

• CouchCruisin'
      CouchCruisin' commented
      Editing a comment
      Because he is a quote, unquote bad guy, that is what would make Thomas
      trying to take control of Forrester believable, in my opinion.
      He left the mansion mad at everyone, including his son.
      The whole family had negative words for him.
      He felt like no one had his back, even Quinn who knew about a portion of his plot.
      I can see this as his next story-line.

I'm sorry but I don't feel like this would be a believeable story. When Kyle. who is a lot older than RJ, got promoted to a high position on Y&R, viewers didn't buy it. Why would RJ be mad at Ridge? Brooke cheated. This show doesn't need another Logan. It needs non-related characters. Who would RJ be paired with? It would be more believeable if Bill, a successful business man, would try to take over Forrector, but then again I can't believe he would do that to Kelly and Steffy.

Comment

• Anotherwoman
      Anotherwoman commented
      Editing a comment
      He is a Forrester, just like Steffy and Thomas, Rick, Thorne and Ridge. My point was that we need something besides these endless triangles.

Actually Ridge had been cheating for months. Kissing and flirting with Shauna for a long time. Brooke wanted him to get help for Thomas but he was offended. Thomas needed help. Brooke didn't start the cheating. Rick took over FC once and was very successful. Why would RJ be any different?

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      Brooke had already ended her marriage when Ridge started kissing Shauna. She took her rings off and kicked him out of their home.

We should bring back RJ with Sally's sister in tow,

Comment

That's literally impossible for RJ to do with literally no shares and Eric nor Ridge will give him a thing. They won't give anything if someone will be trying to kick them out. Plus RJ doesn't know a thing about business, so for an international fashion conglomerate like FC, well he'll fail huge. It was the problem Rick had the first time he did that nonsense back in the day. He was successful when he was with Caroline II and Maya.

Comment

I would love it if RJ were back on the show. You would think that the only child of the show's supposed main supercouple would have played a bigger role over the years, but nope. He's off somewhere languishing in irrelevancy.

I'd bring him back in a gay storyline. His family is accepting of his sexuality, but they're divided when it comes to his boyfriend, who's the son of Prince Omar...and Taylor!

Comment

• River
          River commented
          Editing a comment
          I would welcome a bisexuality storyline for RJ. But you know the writers won't be able to resist having his mother bed his boyfriend!

How the heck could a twenty-something R.J. take over FC? He owns no stock. Mommy Dearest owns no stock. And the two people he'd be trying to "overthrow" own the majority of stock between them. Besides, even if he were angry at Ridge, why would he go against Steffy like that? She's not done anything to him, and again, she owns 37.5% of the stock in the company and he owns none. And seriously, who in the company--except maybe Brooke--would want him in charge? Even his half-brother Rick would be angry if he tried to do that, since Rick would think he should have a shot before R.J. should.

I'm not saying they couldn't bring R.J. back in an appropriate story line. It's just that his taking over the company makes no sense. It doesn't really make that much sense that he'd be angrier at Ridge than he would be at Brooke either. It would actually make more sense if he washed his hands of both his parents than just one or the other if they wanted to bring him back as an angry twenty-something. Maybe he'd prefer to go work for Bill than FC. That would make more sense than his trying to take over FC.

Comment

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          Xyla - Thank you! BTW - I only want RJ to come back and find out that Nick is his father. Bring back Nick and Jack.

I d rather have Jack Marone comme back after his grand father Massimo died and left him a fortune ...

He could come for a vengeance over his biological mother the woman who wrecked his father and birth mother marriage only for sport, drove his parents to court over his custody, got her maternal rights then forgot about him
        Last edited by Kwaime; May 19, 2020, 01:09 PM.

Comment

They really COULD choose to SORAS R.J. - he's just got to be younger than Hope but older than Jack (if they ever bring Jack on.....he's 13 in real time since the character birth, so it would make sense to bring him back at 16, 17 now.....and RJ be in his mid-20's.....

I do wish they would dump the Thomas character for now - they've really ruined him (in my opinion).....I wish they'd bring Thorne back and pair him with Shauna (if they must keep her), bring Rick back and pair him with Sally, and they could bring both R.J. and Jack on board.....pair R.J. with Zoe (if they keep her) and Jack could be B&B's first openly gay male character.......

Comment

Originally posted by Anotherwoman View Post
            Bring back an RJ who has graduated college and comes home to his parents mess of a marriage. He is angry at Ridge
            for leaving and decides to take over FC. Business intrigue instead of triangles.
            Why would RJ be angry with his father and not his mother who tried to kill his brother, cheated on his father etc? Further, now can inexperience, no talent, no money RJ going to "take over" FC from experience share holders? Other than Brooke who would support him? No One.

Comment

Sadly this ship has sailed. RJ was the only one of Ridge's children whom he neglected to go back to his family with Taylor; RJ should have been upset with Ridge when he first came back as a teenager. It's a bit late now for him to suddenly bring up resentment at Ridge for abandoning him as a baby.

Then again, the Tridge kids are forever whining and rewriting history that Ridge abandoned them for Brooke, Hope and RJ. IT NEVER HAPPENED, yet both Steffy and Thomas lie effortlessly AND ARE BELIEVED - so if RJ suddenly remembers and brings up the TRUTH after ignoring it for years, why not?

Ridge was the only constant parent when they were growing up - it was Taylor who was absent (although that was due to Prince Omar and not her own fault). By the time Ridge finally wised up to Taylor's hypocrisy/lies and left their marital home to return to Brooke, Thomas was an adult and the twins would have been 17 at the youngest. Hardly "abandoned or ignored" compared to baby RJ, who Ridge admitted neglecting in dialog shown onscreen, or Hope who Ridge prevented Nick from adopting but never cared about her himself, or Jack who Ridge forced Brooke to give up her parental rights to if she wanted to be with Ridge. (That's on Brooke for caving to his demands but Jack should definitely have a beef with Ridge, too.)
              Last edited by River; May 19, 2020, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
                CouchCruisin' commented
                Editing a comment
                All I have to say is, well said River ... ...

• Kwaime
                Kwaime commented
                Editing a comment
                I disagree it did happen
                Tridge had reunited their family then Brooke wrecked Tridge wedding with her horse then threatened to leave the continent with RJ.
                Ridge returned to her and their young son. OF COURSE bridge did not last but they never did.

That didn’t prevent that viper Hope to gloat SHE had Ridge at home contrary to Steffy

It's funny that after so many years threads will STILL get hijacked with a Brooke vs Taylor debate.....

I don't think R.J. has anything to be angry about - Jack is the one they could play that story with - Brooke the egg donor didn't raise him, Taylor the Spare Womb didn't raise him - he's the one who can have some 'nobody's son' anger issues - kill off Nick's character (because I doubt they will ever bring him back) and send Jack to L.A. as a minor to dear old mom....he can run away a few times, commit destructive acts, sabotage some orders being shipped - have Brooke all delusional that it's not him and give her some payback for the 'your son is a monster' treatment she gave Ridge over Thomas....I say make him a gay character.....they've not had a front-burner gay character (I don't count Karen Spencer because she comes and goes, she's not a front burner character)....but R.J. is not, now, the son to bring back with anger issues....

Guiding Light did that very successfully with Dinah Marler - she started off very kind and sweet and came back to town recast and resentful, but.....it can really backfire if not done well....

Comment

Originally posted by SheilaFan32 View Post
                Thomas is the one who should try and take over Forrester creations instead of Ridge Forrester Jr. But I would not mind having Ridge Jr back. I would like to know if Ridge Jr is still seeing Coco.
                Originally posted by Anotherwoman View Post
                Actually Ridge had been cheating for months. Kissing and flirting with Shauna for a long time. Brooke wanted him to get help for Thomas but he was offended. Thomas needed help. Brooke didn't start the cheating. Rick took over FC once and was very successful. Why would RJ be any different?
                I agree with you both, about everything but RJ taking over. I don't think he would try. I believe Thomas would though.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X