Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Dr. Penny Escobar really & what is her story?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Dr. Penny Escobar really & what is her story?

Penny Escobar’s portrayer Monica Ruiz thinks there is a high probability that Penny could become a permanent fixture on the show. Makes me wonder what makes her confident about this?

I have a theory that Penny’s father is a prominent figure on the show. My guess is Ridge is her father, which explains why she wants to be a designer, it’s in her blood. Also she looks like she could be Steffy’s & Thomas’ half sister.

Lord no, not another long lost child. Felony Flo, Liam, Wyatt, oy vey! Enough. The show needs male characters, not female.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
      Lakergirl 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe Thorne will! be her dad. Or somehow related to Liam past, and she falls for Thomas. Matthew and Monica would be hot together. What do u think???

• Belindaa
      Belindaa commented
      Editing a comment
      She wants to be in the fashion industry already, so why would she go through the work and cost of medical school to become a doctor, a job she apparently hates, if she knew she had an in with FC because she was Ridge or Thorne's lovechild? It makes no sense at all.

I like the idea of Thorne having a kid out there somewhere, but I would want his character back on screen for that to happen, and I'd want a more interesting story to introduce the new character. As for Ridge, he has enough kids.

Why in the world would TPTB add another young woman to the cast when it is young men that are needed? Does Liam need another woman to fawn over him? Is Hope falling down on that job? I know! Liam has Hope and Steffy, Wyatt has Flo and Sally, Ridge has Brooke and Shauna, maybe Charlie needs Penny to fight with Pammy.
    No need for Penny, she should go and take Flogan with her.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
      Lakergirl 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Unless Penny gets with Thomas she won't last. There is no place for her. Unless Zoe is out. as

I wouldn’t mind another Forrester but we need more men. Preferably one that’s not related to anyone so he can be with steffy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Okee View Post
      Why in the world would TPTB add another young woman to the cast when it is young men that are needed? Does Liam need another woman to fawn over him? Is Hope falling down on that job? I know! Liam has Hope and Steffy, Wyatt has Flo and Sally, Ridge has Brooke and Shauna, maybe Charlie needs Penny to fight with Pammy.
      No need for Penny, she should go and take Flogan with her.
      You joke but I'm all for this...

Comment

I will take Penny and Tomcat.

Comment

In the years I've watched, not one character who was a physician ended up becoming long term, so IMO there might be a little wishful thinking on MR's part(don't blame her though, for wanting an ongoing acting project).

Comment

• Bill824
            Bill824 commented
            Editing a comment
            You might be right but she wants to be a designer which makes me think otherwise

• Lakergirl 04
            Lakergirl 04 commented
            Editing a comment
            She and Tho mas be beautiful together!

Originally posted by Lakergirl 04 View Post
          Maybe Thorne will! be her dad. Or somehow related to Liam past, and she falls for Thomas. Matthew and Monica would be hot together. What do u think???
          I think she's too scatter brained for Thomas if he gets himself together.
          I hope it's all just more Bell giving us 2nd hand rhetoric to speculate about.

Comment

• Bill824
            Bill824 commented
            Editing a comment
            They would be a hot couple

Originally posted by Bill824 View Post
          They would be a hot couple
          Maybe because MA can turn it on and be hot with anybody.. but so far Penny is too wifty for me.
          Maybe she could design with Thomas and fall for him.. a little competition with Sally would be fun.. but Penny would have to sober up from whatever silly pill she takes to make it believable. Hitting Flo showed a complete lack of responsibility for a Dr. I know it's a soap but there needs to be some credibility in order to not be a cartoon. Jmo.

Comment

• Bill824
            Bill824 commented
            Editing a comment
            She’s done some terrible things out of desperation but so has Sally and so has Thomas. I can definitely see the writers pitting Sally and Penny in competition.
            I agree with what you’re saying but we know everybody is redeemable when it comes to B&B

Originally posted by Bill824 View Post
          She’s done some terrible things out of desperation but so has Sally and so has Thomas. I can definitely see the writers pitting Sally and Penny in competition.
          I agree with what you’re saying but we know everybody is redeemable when it comes to B&B
          Penny is definately redeemable.. doesn't really need redeeming. The only thing she did terrible, imo, was hitting Flo. No biggy. It may have knocked some sense into that vapid brain.
          The rest of what she did was just silliness.. not worthy of losing her license. The info on her computer was accurate. She didn't go around telling that Sally was terminally ill. That was Katie's conclusion and she blabbed it. It was Sally's stunt. Penny just hovered in the background freaking out.
          We shall see where she lands. Could be intetesting.

Comment

• PeaceOut
            PeaceOut commented
            Editing a comment
            Penny is just a useless minion to help Sally. Kinda like what Vinny was to Thomas. And what she did is most definitely dangerous, especially since she is a doctor. I don't see anything vapid about Flo for figuring it out. I also can't blame Katie for trying to help Sally, because that is exactly what Sally banked on happening to make her lie work. She took advantage of others too. Wyatt included.

I couldn't care less about Penny's past, present, or future. She's another bit of stupid stunt casting. She's the Peleton girl, for heaven's sake. Just get rid of her and use whatever they're paying her for a more constructive purpose--like another guy in her age group who isn't a Spencer, Forrester, or Logan and could date anyone.

Comment

I think Dr Escobar could be related to Quinn. The poor doctor.

Comment

Not interested in Penny. This show needs more men, NOT more women.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X