Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wouldn't Flo have made more sense as Steffy and Thomas sister??

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't Flo have made more sense as Steffy and Thomas sister??

I don't know what Bell was thinking. There were two ways to go with Flo and Shauna that made sense.

1. Flo didn't know her father and Wyatt still could helped her. We learned 35 yrs ago, Ridge and Shauna had a wild night in Vegas. Ridge turned out to be her father. Since they now had a new member of the family, and a sister Steffy opens her heart to Flo. Flo can't tell the truth because she doesn't want to hurt her siblings. Wyatt still could been her ex boyfriend. Flo dream was to be a model, and Thomas put her as a model for HFTF. Sally could had unresolved feelings for Thomas, and they were working a lot together causing Wyatt to turn to Flo out of jealousy.

So Flo kept the secret because she saw her SISTER Steffy happy! Shauna wanted Ridge and they shared a daughter, and Ridge started to fall for her. Thomas could still been close with Hope too, but didn't know Beth was alive. Liam was back with Steffy, so Flo didn't want to ruin everybody happiness.

2. Shauna could been Thorne's old flame and Flo was his daughter. Making Flo, Steffy and Thomas cousin. Shauna saw Thorne was Rich and wanted him from Katie.

So Flo would been a Forrester not a Logan. That would worked because Thomas and Steffy already lost a sister, and would had a new one. Thorne would had a REAL storyline and Shauna vs Katie for Thorne could been interesting. Instead of Wyatt with a Logan. No need for Katie needing a kidney. With Ingo being used in a solid story, he may have stayed and wouldn't had the custody battle and Katie have a rival that wasn't her own sister for once!

Denise would looked hot with Ingo.

What do u guys think? Would u have enjoyed that more?

Definitely Yes! Much better Story!
    57.14%
    God No! Hate it all around!
    42.86%
    Not Sure
    0%

Flo should never have been made a Logan. Every character, Wyatt, Liam, Steffi and Bill especially have been weaken for her BECAUSE she was made a Logan.

Comment

Nah. Keep her a Logan. I wouldn't want her staining the Forrester family.

Comment

• B-Hold
        B-Hold
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        There's enough Logan stain on the Forrester. More isn't needed.

Honestly anything is better than the rubbish we are seeing now. The whole Flo and Shauna story line is boring and predictable. They just want a Logan to rival Hope, that’s all this is. They have had Brooke and Katie fight over Bill and they are clearly setting up another triangle. Hope hates Flo so i’m wondering if seeing her with Wyatt will trigger her. Or will they have Flo develop feelings for Liam. That’s probably the most likely because Liam is supposedly irresistible to any woman. Either way this is all sad and predictable but it’s where this show is heading. Hope vs Flo, so interesting... not.

Comment

What would have made the most sense is to leave her as the day player the character was clearly written to be. No offense to KB, but the show didn't need another young woman in her age bracket. What it needed far more was an unrelated man in that age bracket--in other words, someone who wasn't a Forrester or a Logan or a Spencer and could have been put in a relationship with anyone.

Comment

• eveveenc
          eveveenc
          Board Regular
          eveveenc commented
          Editing a comment
          That makes the most sense to me. I do get what the op meant, we didn't need anymore Logans and Ridges family is dwindling so I would have been ok with Flo being kin but they should have sent in a leading man type also.

• Xyla
          Xyla
          Aspiring soap scribe
          Xyla commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, if that's the argument--that we need more Forresters--how about it turns out that Eric, who's known for not being able to keep it in his pants, had a vacation dalliance in some exotic location and his son shows up? Before it's clear that he is Eric's son, he and Steffy take an interest in each other, though they have not yet ended up in bed before the truth comes out. Steffy assumes he was using her to get closer to the Forrester family before revealing the truth. However, he honestly didn't know--nor did Eric. However, the young man is horrified because he thinks he's become interested in his niece. Then he finds out that even if he's biologically Eric's son, which he never knew because his birth mother put him up for adoption so he doesn't know who she is either, he and Steffy are not biologically related. Still, they're confused and uncomfortable about how to deal with their feelings in light of this news, though when Hope tries to get snarky with her about what she's doing with an "uncle" yet again (since Hope's lovely half-brother Rick used a vulnerable Steffy, too), Steffy lets her have it on his behalf, which does touch the guy, who really does care about Steffy. In fact, he cares so much that when he finds out Hope is pushing Liam to see Steffy's potential involvement with her "uncle" as signs she's an unfit mother for Kelly and he should do something about that, that he backs off rather than see Steffy and Kelly separated, which confuses Steffy until she finds out what's going on, and that leads to a battle royale between Lope and Steffy/New Guy--and forces a lot of other characters to choose sides.

• Tahemet
          Tahemet
          Board Regular
          Tahemet commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, there was no need to tie her to other characters

For me I wish there never was a Flo. she is a useless boring character

Comment

Didnt think flo was needed, would have rather mot have killed ally as she was the only bio granddaughter of the two founders of the company. She could have had endlesss conflict with almost all of the younger generation for various reasons. She could have been a gold mine of different business stories as she tried to get her shoe line started.

not only is the tridge family being destroyed but so is thr douglas forrester family. Almost everyone onntge show are related to brooke and ridge and his kids with taylor are used as whipping posts when in the past, they always remained a strong unit no matter what. It's really sad because stephanie always admonished her children to never give up on family jo matter what.

Comment

There was no need to keep the character and tie her to other charcters to the show. We need more male characters not ore female characters

Comment

• B-Hold
            B-Hold
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            B-Hold commented
            Editing a comment
            I was ok with her being Wyatt's high school sweetheart but making her a Logan was so beyond believable and completely unnecessary.

I would have preferred a child of Thorne’s showing up. We don’t need more Logan’s.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
            Lakergirl 04
            Board Regular
            Lakergirl 04 commented
            Editing a comment
            Which Flo could've been. Ingo R and Katrina look like father/daughter.

• Soapsbarbie
            Soapsbarbie
            Day Player
            Soapsbarbie commented
            Editing a comment
            @Lakergirl04 and Ingo and Denise Richards would’ve sparkled and been gorgeous pairing! Ingo and Katrina do resemble, they could always change her paternity but she needs to go too little too late.

They should of kept her as Bill's daughter, as Shauna initially suspected. It would have meant Flo and Wyatt slept together and were half-siblings, it would of been an interesting social issue. And would give Bill a daughter after he had 3 sons sons. Caroline (he considered her as his daughter) dies, it would have made sense. Wyatt and Sally would have a chance to be together and the brother-sister between Liam and Flo would have been intriguing too. Making Flo a Logan was stupid. Even the Logan fans don't like her, from what I see.

Comment

Flo should’ve been off the scene right along with buckingham. No need for family ties. However if bell was hell bent on keeping her she could’ve remained unrelated. If she HAD to be related to a staple family it should’ve been the foresters.

Comment

Originally posted by DepecheMode_Fan View Post
            Nah. Keep her a Logan. I wouldn't want her staining the Forrester family.
            Exactly. Katrina Bowden came this show to play a Fulton and a most of all a Logan. That's how the writers wanted it. It's going to stay that way.

Comment

It would've had more SL potential and she wouldn't have gotten on my nerves as much by getting the Logan treatment by Bell by having her crap swept under the rug and the nonstop propping at X and Y's expenses like her relatives.
              Plus, it would have given the Tridge family a storyline and drama of their own where they didn't have to simply prop Spencers and Logans,something fans have been wanting for yrs.

Comment

They should have made her Thorne's daughter and kept that character around, with better writing. After what happened with Ally, it could have been a great and emotional story line with Thorne finding out he had another daughter. Instead, Flo is just another Logan. a wannabe Hope, and that is just dull.

Comment

Flo should have stayed a short term character. When the baby swap story ended, Flo should have been gone too, right in a jail cell next to Dr. Buckingham. If TIIC wanted to keep the actress, they should have made her a different character. Still could have made her a Logan. Or a Forrester, it they choose to go that route. Just not name Flo. Too much damage was done to expect the viewers to just forget what she done. Not everyone is the forgiving and forgetting type. Viewers have long memories and TIIC refuse to accept that. They're not just going to accept, what they're trying to sell.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X