Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should Steffy's next man be?

What actor should be Steffy's next man? She needs someone who will put her first.

I would love for Michael Muhney (sp?) previously on Y&R, or Billy Miller, or the actor that played Leo. However, I don’t think Bill Bell, Jr. wants the Steffy character to get a happily ever after because it will make Hope sad, he has written the Hope character as being very jealous, selfish, petty and shallow when it comes to Steffy. Look at when Hope was pregnant and happily married to Liam around Christmas, Hope was still in Steffy’s face trying to dictate her life, telling her to make her mother (Taylor) move out of her life; Hope had no reason at all to be in Steffy’s business but although she had everything she ever wanted, she still wasn’t happy because she didn’t see Steffy suffering enough. The way BB writes, if he keeps Hope in character, If Steffy is happy with someone and living her best life, Hope will be walking around all sad faced whenever she see’s or hears about Steffy....The reality is Steffy can’t be written as happy because it will make Hope sad.

Comment

• gaby1985
      gaby1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Spot on. As if lope can't be happy unless Steffy is miserable.Their happiness has to be at Steffy's expense.That's why even wen they had everything they claimed they wanted, Hope was throwing tantrums over anything and everything, and Liam was staring miserably at the moon. Because Steffy was happy, doing exactly what she said she would, showing zero sign of jealousy and bitterness.

• BLUE EYED GIRL
      BLUE EYED GIRL commented
      Editing a comment
      Fanlady. You do mean Brad Bell not Bill Bell Jr. right??

• Fanlady
      Fanlady commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, I meant Brad Bell.

Completely agree!!! Steffy definitely deserves a happy ever after, but Hope would die of envy!! Hope is so jealous of Steffy and knows she pales in every way by comparison. The only thing Hope can do better than Steffy is whine and complain

Comment

I've given up thinking that steffy would ever get a new man. Although if bell was smart he should to give a completely different sl to the show of a strong stable marriage something along the likes of a this is us sl. I doubt it will happen because all they do is recycle sls and stephanie nor taylor were ever allowed to be truly independent or in a truly committed relationship. Whereas with the strides women have made in society and the issues steffy saw her mother and grandmother go through with their personal relationships she'd be ideal to make a different choice and stick with it. Most likelg the younger generation would relate better yo acypung woman making decisions rather than always sitting around doing the pick me, choose me dance for men.
      Last edited by Soapwatcher7; May 17, 2020, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Steffy is independent at the moment. If she decides to be with someone new and not turn them down for a date then it would be great. But I feel like there are other characters on this show that need love too.
        Last edited by SheilaFan32; May 18, 2020, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Steffy needs a man and a stable life and focus on FC, not waffling Liam.

Comment

Steffy needs to put herself first and dump Liam out if her life except for him visiting Kelly at her convenience.. when she's not there. He brings Beth as a hook to keep her interested. He can't spend 5 minutes alone with her without running to Steffy's and she encourages it.
            Take down that stupid picture of them when Kelly was "conceived in love" and stop asking his dumb ass if there's a chance for them every time he throws her a crumb.
            Then I might believe she is ready to move on with a new man or by herself w/ Kelly as she claimed to be doing. Other than that, don't waste an available man or any time pretending about it.

Comment

I know it’s foreign to soaps but it is okay for someone to stay single

Comment

I don't want a guy with Steffy if she won't give him a real chance. Hook her up with Charlotte the intern.

Comment

I'd want a new man who is not connected to the Spencer, Spectra, Douglas, Logan, or Avant clans (am I missing any? Obviously, she can't date a Marone). They can add a family for him after the fact if they want but I just want a new man who has NO baggage and honestly I don't want her to be thinking about Liam the entire time while Liam most definitely gets jealous. I'm tired of Steam and Lope in general. This show needs new male characters. In the real world even though he works out, a man like Liam would not be a catch when Steffy comes from money herself and isn't an airhead.

Comment

Gabriel Macht. Those who watched ‘Suits’ will know how good an actor this guy is.

Comment

I believe Bill is the only man who ever put Steffy first. B&B is NOT interested in bringing NEW men for Steffy like that 25 seconds fiasco back in January, they brought in that "new" guy to flirt be interested in Steffy and it was dropped not that I would've been all for it because he looked like he could've been her son. Seriously.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X