Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for Hope fans: If Thomas has a tumor would u forgive?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill824 View Post
    I can’t remember if Thomas drugged Hope or he was going to. Yes it was wrong to manipulate his own son but I can see how in his mind he believed it was best for Douglas
    When he took Hope to the room for their "honeymoon" he had gotten a few more pills from Vinnie I think in addition to the ones he had. Idk if he intended to drug her but the tryst was cut short and the pills ended up in his drawer at Eric's. That was the end of them far as I can remember.
    What he did to Douglas.. scaring him with the ghost and not telling Hope that Beth was alive in order to marry her was the worst of it, imo.
    He did want her to be Douglas' mommy and that was his motivation at first but it got out of hand when he realized she didn't want him. Hope fell for his manipulations and blamed him for all of her idiotic decisions as usual. Nothing she does is ever her own fault and Liam goes along with it. Blaming him for Steffy kissing him and using that as the reason for staying there is a prime example ..not to mention the scene they pulled at Zomas wedding involving Douglas. Typical Lope.

Comment

• Bill824
      Bill824 commented
      Editing a comment
      In my opinion they went too far exposing him that way. He’s clearly suffering from some sort of mental illness and what he needs is support.

In my opinion they went too far exposing him that way. He’s clearly suffering from some sort of mental illness and what he needs is support.
    Way too far. It was absurd.
    I can't with Steffy teaming up with those 2 idiots just to prove her brother wanted Hope. Who the hell didn't know and who cared. It was just a lame excuse so Hope could be mommy to Douglas.
    Steffy telling her dad and Eric what was going on and simply telling Zoe the wedding wasn't happening would have been sufficient and way more appropriate. They owed her nothing.
    Then whipped Ridge lets his son and grandson be exploited like that. He was too busy slobbering on Shauna to notice for months.
    They will go to any extreme to keep Lope on top.

Comment

• Bill824
      Bill824 commented
      Editing a comment
      It was unnecessary. I feel for Thomas because when I look at everything he’s been through, back to losing his mom and then her returning, his sister dying, having to watch Rick sleep his way through his family like Brooke did, almost dying in a plane crash and being stuck on an island with no food or water for days, his grandmother telling him to lie to his father about sleeping with Brooke and him feeling compelled to go along with it for his mother’s happiness, Bill Spencer’s lie that Caroline was dying and Caroline going along with it, then Caroline actually dying, its just a lot of loss and being lied to and manipulated over and over and I think he’s just snapped. Not many people would have to go through that much at such a young age. He lost his way but I think given what he’s been through it shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone.

It was unnecessary. I feel for Thomas because when I look at everything he’s been through, back to losing his mom and then her returning, his sister dying, having to watch Rick sleep his way through his family like Brooke did, almost dying in a plane crash and being stuck on an island with no food or water for days, his grandmother telling him to lie to his father about sleeping with Brooke and him feeling compelled to go along with it for his mother’s happiness, Bill Spencer’s lie that Caroline was dying and Caroline going along with it, then Caroline actually dying, its just a lot of loss and being lied to and manipulated over and over and I think he’s just snapped. Not many people would have to go through that much at such a young age. He lost his way but I think given what he’s been through it shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone.
    Totally. I hope Thomas comes back like he was before he went to NY. He was at his best then. Forget using Caro dying as an excuse for his bogus Hope obsession and move onto something befitting a legacy character. He's Ridge Forrester's son.. stop making a loser out of him. ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Bill824
      Bill824 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn’t mind Thomas and Sally together again. Sally has lost her way as well. They were good together and they were happy. They’re both legacy characters and they could always revisit starting their own fashion house. Then I wouldn’t mind seeing Hope fall for Thomas and get rejected. The Logans shouldn’t always win.

I wouldn’t mind Thomas and Sally together again. Sally has lost her way as well. They were good together and they were happy. They’re both legacy characters and they could always revisit starting their own fashion house. Then I wouldn’t mind seeing Hope fall for Thomas and get rejected. The Logans shouldn’t always win.
    I was thinking the same thing. Tally was happy together and productive.. much more interesting than Wally. Let's see the SL that Bell had for them before Tom left.

Comment

• viennagirl
      viennagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      That was the one relationship I had started to really like Thomas.
      They have been productive together and happy, until Bill then interfered.

For once Thomas could be himself, no lying to his girlfriend, no tricks, no bets that he would bed her, no hitting on her while she was upset and drunk/drugged, nobody telling him how to act with his girlfriend.

I don't get the topic really.

Will Hope ever forgive Thomas? Sure she will.
    -
    Hope before has forgiven Thomas already, when he had lied about her mother and had broken up BRIDGE's marriage, causing confusion for Hope's little brother and anger in Hope.
    - Hope forgave Thomas after Cabo, when he had schemed together with Steffy and had proposed to Hope, being prompted by his sister who had handed Thomas the ring and had told him to propose to Hope.
    - Hope has tried to forgive Thomas, after he had married her while trying to keep the truth about her daughter from Hope. Hope still tried to make co-parenting work and she told Liam that Thomas seems to have changed and to have moved on (to Zoe).
    _________

But does "forgiveness" really mean that Hope suddenly has to fall for Thomas? Why?

Why should she, when she knows Thomas since she had been a baby, and Hope never really had shown much attraction to him?
    She wasn't interested in Thomas, even when she then still believed that he was a good guy (in Cabo, when she rejected his proposal, at the time of his return to LA last year), why would she suddenly change her mind about Thomas, because of a tumor ?

As a Hope fan, I don't know why Hope is supposed to be paired romantically with her on-off stepbrother.

Thomas has schemed against her family for years, and that is all supposed to be because of that tumor (that Thomas had since turning an adult?)?
    I don't see much chemistry between them and they have nothing common except Hope's fashion line.
    Even when they both love and care for Douglas, they have totally opposite views how Douglas can be treated (or can be used).

Comment

• Belindaa
      Belindaa commented
      Editing a comment
      Great response! You covered it all. Hope was never attracted to Thomas, and I hope they keep it that way.

• Lakergirl 04
      Lakergirl 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't ask that question. It's clearly a question for Hope supporters. If your trying to be funny it isn't working. The topic is crystal clear.
      Last edited by Lakergirl 04; May 19, 2020, 03:43 AM.

• soapoperation
      soapoperation commented
      Editing a comment
      No offense, but Brooke has ripped/schemed through the Forrester family and yet every man still falls at her feet. I’m betting the same will be said of Thomas. Hope nearly killed him and stole his child. She’s not better in any way. She bitches on her lost time with Beth and yet there she is snatching away a child that she has zero claim to.

No way do I want Thomas or Douglas near Hope but to say that she should never be with Thomas after scheming against her family? I wish someone would clue every Forrester male on that same thing regrading Brooke. Cause they must’ve missed the memo.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X