Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How should B&B return with storylines?

How should they return B&B with the storylines? Should they pick up where they left off, or should they jump ahead a few months.

I have an idea for a new storyline that should start a few months after the show went off air.

CBS plays a promo of a wedding day and we see Brooke and Eric in the promo. That's right, Brooke and Eric are getting married.

Eric says :I love you Brooke Logan

Brooke says :As do I Eric, till death do us part.

Then a gun points at the screen and goes off. Brooke collapses to the floor and everyone huddles around Brooke.

Someone can be heard screaming for Brooke as a heart beat monitor sound goes flat.

Lives forever changed, and a suspect no one will suspect.

I would love to see this promo come out, and the storyline that would trigger this event? The storyline would be a who shot Brooke Logan. When the show was last on air Brooke made many enemies and many more when the show was off the air. The next few weeks will be figuring out what happened between when the show went off air to when it came back on and using those clues to solve the mystery of who shot Brooke Logan. She wouldn't die, but she would be in the hospital for some time during the investigation of the attempted murder.

The suspects would be

Quinn
    Thomas
    Katie
    Donna
    Shauna

Or someone else we haven't seen in a while.

​​​​

​​​​

No thank you I would love a who shot and killed Brooke and hope Logan storyline now that would be interesting

Comment

• LoveVillians
      LoveVillians commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree kill Brooke Logan off. You can also add Flo, Hope and Liam to that mix.

• Bill824
      Bill824 commented
      Editing a comment
      LoveVillians maybe Thomas or Quinn become serial killers and wipe them all out?

They should forget about Sally's faking death. Just drop it altogether or re-write it as a misdiagnosis. Have Flo just disappear back to Las Vegas.

BTW - Eric has no reason to end his marriage to Quinn. And he has less of a reason to marry Brooke.

Comment

• Anotherwoman
      Anotherwoman commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds good to me. The Sally thing should never have been written.

The person who shot Brooke is Taylor - naturally. Although Pam is a close second.

Meanwhile, Steffy is unconscious in the hospital recovering from a mystery illness. Ridge and Liam are fighting for custody of Kelly.

Sally is on the run and framed for injuring Flo. Wyatt is upset that Flo is in the hospital as well. Meanwhile, he is being comforted by that doctor. For some reason, she's still on the show.

Sally is hiding out with Thomas' help. Thomas is pretending to clear her name, but in reality has fallen for her again.

Comment

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Quinn would most likely shoot Brooke.

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      Camille78 - But only after Brooke assault her or Shauna and threatens to kill her/them. Then in a questionable act of self defense Quinn then shoots Brooke dead. A trail woudl be rat for every vlent act that Brooke has done in the past few years woudl come to light for the public to know.

I want them to pick up where they left off. With Penny "disposing" of an unconscious Flo somewhere. I'd like to see Flo have amnesia.

Actually, I've gotten away from soaps altogether during this. I may not watch since the SLs weren't very good anyway.

Comment

• Anotherwoman
      Anotherwoman commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the idea. How about Flo being dead.

It'll be funny for them to pick up where they left off but it'll be months at that point. They'll look mad crazy to do so (seriously it'll look so funny and stupid and we'll be making fun of it). No they will likely either go forward in time or some other plot. They could make the whole year or more a dream or hallucination of some character and we find out what really happened and what was pure fantasy. They will have to come up with something interesting cause by the point they come back most won't be interested. Don't see many staying inside to watch shows, most will run free cause they've been coped up for so long.

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      Not really. Sally one month death sentence has lasted four months. Children are SORAS all the time. "Reel time" has never been "real time".

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      A day can take weeks to be lived on a soap. I have no trouble with them picking up where they left off, especially because I want to see what happens to Flo.

The sally faking her death sl should be dropped. Never to be mentioned again. Flo should be dropped from the show as well. If she has to remain on contract then bell should give her the Donna treatment until she can be released. Steffy should be running Forrester with her dad or Thomas. We should see Steffy raising kelly and with her new man. Thomas should have his son back with full custody and over hope Logan. Liam and hope can be with Beth in the cabin and backburned for while. Quinn should still be with Eric and preparing for the relaunch of her jewelry line. Wyatt and sally are working on their relationship with Wyatt proving to sally that he loves her. They should be working on the revived spectra fashions. Bill is running SP and co parenting with Katie. Brooke is attempting to break up shauna and ridge.

Comment

If they're going to steal from Dallas, rather than a "Who Shot Brooke?" storyline, let them steal from the Bobby-Ewing-Emerges-From-the-Shower episode and have someone wake up and realize they had this crazy dream and everything from the time Hope returned has been a terrible nightmare. Then the show can get out from under its Hope-centric attitude and a lot of truly bad ideas can be unceremoniously dumped. Now, that doesn't mean I think Liam and Steffy have to live happily ever after. For all I care, Liam can have a tragic accident and Steffy can be a gorgeous young widow. But as a number of us have noticed from watching some of the older episodes that have aired, when Hope isn't on the show, there's a greater variety of storylines and players in the mix, and we need to get back to that. Also, if everything since Hope's return is a dream, that means we automatically get rid of Flo, too, so it's a two-fer--no Hope or Flo on the screen and two stupid triangles are eliminated for the price of one. Just use the time to reset the whole show and give it a fresh start.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
        Lakergirl 04 commented
        Editing a comment
        That doesn't fix the issue at all. It's Liam that needs to go. The show can stay from 2018 but they can write Steffy as never being pregnant, and Liam learning she cheated decides to leave town. Hope and Wyatt can find there way back together. Thomas returns with Douglas and he tries to win Sally back. They restart Spectra. Ridge is sick of Brooke, and Quinn is having trouble with Eric, and Quidge have a affair. Katie realizes she never got over Wyatt plus him sleeping with Steffy, and leaves Bill on the eve of there wedding. Steffy has a trip to Paris coming and while there meets a widower father of one. They fall in love and marry. Only big surprise the wife isn't really dead, and she wants her hubby. Steffy isn't going down without a fight. Bell could cast Penny as the man ex wife.

Katie fights to get Wyatt back. Eric has a stroke when he catches Quidge in bed. Brooke wants revenge on Ridge. Bill is kinda interested in Donna, and threatens to take Will if Watie reunite. Hope wants Thomas help to restart HFTF even though he isn't working at FC, and begins to fall in love with him. Later on Liam returns and Hope not Stsffy want him, and have there own lives to worry about.

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        If we're erasing things, erase Steffy cheating with Bill--or anyone--as well, since that never suited her character and was always just a means to reunite Lope, and in my scenario, Hope is still stuck in Milan in perpetuity, unless they killed her off while she was there, which would be fine by me. Liam can go as well--I have no particular reason to have him around either. But a large part of my point is to keep Hope off screen, period, as no matter who she's with or what she's doing, she eats the show. Nothing you're suggesting could happen if Hope comes back because none of those characters would have the screen time to do anything but talk about Hope. And the very, very last thing Steffy needs is to get stuck back into a triangle with ANYONE--I don't care who--especially that stupid Peleton chick because Bell would decide he liked her better than JMW, too, and once again, she'd have to play the interloper in poor, poor Penny's story. BTW, if getting rid of Liam doesn't solve the problem, your story line brings him back and keeps Hope on screen which means precious little would change. At least when Hope was gone last time, Liam got into it with Bill and Wyatt, which was business triangle that didn't involve everyone having to pat a Logan on her little blonde head 24/7.

• JTDMom
        JTDMom commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally agree Xyla! The all-Hope, all-the-time show has been nothing but a ratings failure, and a disservice to the long term actors. Variety in storylines used to be the standard in daytime.

Another way we could return is if everyone was at dinner or we return similar to B&B's first episode, with a fashion show. Maybe not a traditional fashion show, but maybe a tech one. I remember Thomas wanting to incorporate tech with fashion when Adam Gregory played him .

Comment

I would love for the writers to grow up their characters. Move away from triangles. Put Bridge together and have them working with Eric and Quinn to make FC better. Have Steffy with Carter or someone new. Or if we go the Steam way have Hope with Thomas instead of Liam. I actually am in the miniority I know but I liked the idea of Thomas and Hope till Bell went with the bad Thomas storyline. I would love for Flo and Shauna to be gone. I am ready for the adults to be out of the kiddie storylines.

Comment

I would be happy not to see Brook again. How someone can have a MO of sleeping with sisters and daughters husbands and boyfriends is beyond sickening.

Comment

They need to pick right up where they left off and finish out the SLs. Not drag them out.. just end them with some believable resolution and move on.
            Thomas comes back in a different frame of mind. He's no longer fixated on Hope and is moving on in his personal and business life, maybe with Sally. It would be interesting to see him reject Hope but do it for real and get his son back!
            Flo comes to and doesn't remember everything. She's confused but vagely remembers Sally faking her illness.. but meantime Sally has confessed to Wyatt or miraculously cured. Either way her charade is over and she's moving on in personal and business.
            Ridge also is a bit confused but decides to stay with Brooke. He is the kissing bandit and in no position to dump her over one kiss. Who cares why it happened. Shauna returns to LA for Flo and take it from there.

Comment

• Camille78
              Camille78 commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with you, Jadey.

get back to who shot Bill. both Taylor and Liam had details of the shooting, believe both were there and Liam was the actual shooter. Taylor picked up the gun but could not shoot so Liam did. then see Hope pull away from Liam. blah blah blah, but do believe the shooting story was never finished
            also Brooke needs a character makeover.

Comment

Who shot Brooke sounds intriguing, even better if she doesn’t recover or suffers memory loss from it

Comment

They should return several months after the last episode we saw and during those months a deadly pandemic swept through killing some beloved characters.

I just want Flo to be one of those characters that died. They can have Shauna grieving with Ridge and Quinn comforting her and Wyatt can feel guilty for being stuck quarantined with Sally.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X