Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Excluding Ridge, who was the greatest love of Taylor’s life?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Excluding Ridge, who was the greatest love of Taylor’s life?

Poll

Taking Ridge out of the picture because of course only Ridge is allowed to be a woman’s greatest love (even Shauna has to claim she never was in love before...🙄), who do you think was the next greatest love of Taylor’s life?

Nick
    Rick
    Whip
    Thorne
    Eric
    Other (name)
    Nick
    45.00%
    Rick
    5.00%
    Whip
    20.00%
    Thorne
    10.00%
    Eric
    5.00%
    Other (please name)
    15.00%

I voted Nick.

Also Hector was a good option for her but I don’t think she was in love with him even though he was with her. Too bad they didn’t let that go anywhere...I mean it was Lorenzo Lamas, for Pete’s sake......

Comment

I have to go with Nick but the other options aren’t great

Comment

• B-Hold
        B-Hold
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea, Bell Jr never allowed Taylor to move on and be happy.

I thought Nick and Taylor had something really good. And I chose him because Taylor was willing to start her whole life over with a baby for him. That shows how serious she was about Nick.

I also thoroughly enjoyed Trick. The chemistry with HT and KL was sizzling and I didn’t care about the weirdness of it, there was something special there. Rick really loved Taylor and helped her after Nick and her split.

They had a chance to go places with all these men with Taylor but no one is ever allowed to compete with Ridge.

Comment

I liked her with Nick and Thorne. However, this list reminds me that Taylor was never given a chance to really love another man or have a grand romance. The writers always ruined it.

Comment

Let's not forget prince Homar, LOL. Surprisingly I enjoyed her with Whip. They fell for each other naturally and really wanted each other. Until the whole berry debacle they had a great run. The one with Nick was too short and too random. They were rebounds after Ridge and Brooke divorced them. (they reminded me a lot of Steffy and Wyatt) Hector was obsssed with her and it was one-sided. I don't remember much history for Thorne and Taylor. They briefly dated in 2006 and later in 2014, they broke up for Aly's sake. Rick/Taylor was nothing but lust and payack. They were both using each other. it's hard to pick up one but I think Whip was the healthiest and most natural relationship she had.

Comment

No one is ever given a chance really with anyone but Ridge. It seems the narrative is that he always has to be seen as superior.

Comment

Taylor had several marriages with men who were vey devoted to her, but unfortunately for the men, Taylor wasn't to them.

Some of them got more than one chance
              - even after her divorce, she dated again her ex-husband Blake and even have him hope they might get married again
              - first time it had just been dating with Eric, but Taylor gave him another chance after decades and that time it became a sexual relationship where they also moved in together
              - Thorne got a second chance (but unfortunately that play out mostly off screen - in Paris - and was just so that Aly would be upset when confronted with Taylor being her father's lover)

but for Rick, Nick and Whip it was just a onetime thing : one marriage/ in Rick's case just an engagement - and Taylor would realize that neither of them compares to Ridge.

Comment

• mahsa
                mahsa
                Day Player
                mahsa commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh, no no no, Taylor and Nick didn't end because Taylor realized Nick didn't compare to Ridge, Taylor and Nick ended because Nick saw "noone other then Brooke" in his heart but was commited to Taylor and their son and Taylor didn't want a marriage like that. Taylor was devoted to Nick and commited to him and their marriage. Nick was the one to stray, not Taylor..

• viennagirl
                viennagirl
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                viennagirl commented
                Editing a comment
                You are right about the ending of Taylor and Nick.

I just wished Taylor then had changed her mind and had fought for her family (the boy and Nick) instead of using the boy's first birthday to tell Ridge that she believes that Brooke belongs with with Nick and that Ridge should break up with Brooke.

In the end that boy ended up without any permanent mother figure - just passing ones that disappeared from his life again after some months.

That SL has been a mess from the start.

I said it just in another threat, but I wished they hadn't made Taylor a therapist, just to give her SL's with her starting to drink because of Taylor being unable to cope with the situation (it would have been better if she had been just a general medical doctor, or something else).

Oh hell no. The end of Taylor and Nick was not on Taylor. He's the one man besides Ridge she gave all herself to and was willing to move on completely with and even wanted to bear his children. The fool wanted brooke who only wanted him to perpetuate her anyone but Taylor nonsense and in the end he was left with absolutley nothing but "the boy".

Taylor LOVED NIck and she was willing to do anything for him. However when a man yells you another woman is in his heart but he's willing to settle for you, you should run as fast as your feet can take you and Taylor did the right by running like the wind from the tool.

Comment

I did love Taylor with Kyle Lowder's Rick but I knew that was never going anywhere.

I never liked Thorne and Taylor. I always felt that relationship was about guilt on Taylor's part and desperation on Thorne's part.

Comment

The writers couldn’t even let Taylor be free of Brooke even when she moved on with Nick. Taylor had to learn the eggs were switched and she is carrying Brooke’s baby instead of her own. Disgusting.

Comment

• Amber<3
                    Amber<3
                    Day Player
                    Amber<3 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree. That was an atrocious and cruel storyline. Bell really and truly hates Taylor. It’s sad IMO.

• Quintessential
                    Quintessential
                    Board Regular
                    Quintessential commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It was just as cruel as Bell having Steffy adopt Hope's baby only to lose Phoebe a second time. Cements how much Bell hates the Tridge kids and Taylor. Oh and who has Thomas's son? That would be the mother of the year Hope.

Bell never let Taylor have a great love other than Ridge. Just like he's not allowing Steffy to have a great love other than Liam.

Originally posted by viennagirl View Post
                  Taylor had several marriages with men who were vey devoted to her, but unfortunately for the men, Taylor wasn't to them..
                  Taylor was devoted to all her husbands. She didn’t make a mockery of marriage ... each time she meant her vows ... she didn’t marry one’ man while in love with another or to hide her current scandalous lover ... her ONE TIME adultery was in extreme circumstances not incontrôlable lust / lack of restraint

The one who had several relationships and marriages with men who were very devoted to her, but ruined them and hurt the men - and their girlfriends/wifes - was Brooke.

Dave
                  Eric
                  Connor
                  James
                  Grant
                  Thorne
                  Deacon
                  Whip
                  Nick
                  Eric
                  Nick
                  Bill
                  Bill

All were used and discarded for Ridge ... even when she was married or Ridge was ...

Comment

Originally posted by DallasGal View Post
                    The writers couldn’t even let Taylor be free of Brooke even when she moved on with Nick. Taylor had to learn the eggs were switched and she is carrying Brooke’s baby instead of her own. Disgusting.
                    That SL was as atrocious as Beth kidnapping

HOW he could think these kind of SL appeal to women and mothers is beyond me ... Nothing entertaining about that

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X