• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joncharmed93
    Contract Poster
    • Apr 2012

Spectra Fashions needs to come back

I miss Spectra Fashions it was so good having two fashion houses competing. I don't know why Bell suddenly got rid of it when it was generating buzz online and the show downs with Sally and Steffy were fun to me.
  • 1catlover3
    Board Regular
    • Feb 2009

Forester fashions needs to come back also.

Comment

• Anotherwoman
      Anotherwoman commented
      Editing a comment
      Right you are. I miss those days. How about Sally gets backing for her own fashion house?
  • CattiPatti
    Board Regular
    • Jan 2018

I agree that Spectra Fashions should have been revived instead of having Sally stay at FC! Wyatt and Sally should have been a serious power couple running Spectra together and competing with FC and bringing us some real drama and fashion! Instead we have Sally being a screw up and a fraud all to prop Felony Flo! It is all very disturbing and not at all entertaining to watch! By the way, what ever happened to Skye? Bill was so in love and obsessed with that project and then it was just dropped with no explanation as to why! IMO this is what is killing this show! The half played out sls and then they are just dropped! It is so very frustrating to get invested in the show and particular sls and then to just be left hanging!

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Aug 2009

I agree, I have been saying many times that a revival of Spectra would open up many storyline opportunities.

Comment

• SheilaFan32
        Senior Board Member
        • Oct 2017

I really think spectra was only brought back for the shows 30th anniversary. maybe that's why Bill destroyed that building twice in a row. I don't mind Sally at Forrester creations. I just hope she won't lose her job because of what she's currently doing with Dr Escobar.

Comment

• PeaceOut
          Contract Poster
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by SheilaFan32 View Post
          I really think spectra was only brought back for the shows 30th anniversary. maybe that's why Bill destroyed that building twice in a row. I don't mind Sally at Forrester creations. I just hope she won't lose her job because of what she's currently doing with Dr Escobar.
          And im glad it seems it's not coming back either.
          There is nothing new about Spectra 2.0 stealing designs yet again. I guess she did manage to do a little upgrade, fake an illness and still fool FC anyway

Comment

• Bill824
            Recurring Poster
            • May 2020

RJ and Coco should come back as well

Comment

• Jadey
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Sep 2013

Originally posted by CattiPatti View Post
              I agree that Spectra Fashions should have been revived instead of having Sally stay at FC! Wyatt and Sally should have been a serious power couple running Spectra together and competing with FC and bringing us some real drama and fashion! Instead we have Sally being a screw up and a fraud all to prop Felony Flo! It is all very disturbing and not at all entertaining to watch! By the way, what ever happened to Skye? Bill was so in love and obsessed with that project and then it was just dropped with no explanation as to why! IMO this is what is killing this show! The half played out sls and then they are just dropped!
              It is so very frustrating to get invested in the show and particular sls and then to just be left hanging!:
              [
              Ita. Tally was dropped as well and they were believable as a new company to compete with FC. Sally stubbornly refused to move out of that dilapidated building even after Bill offered her a new set up. She needed Thomas back to make decisions and design rather than throw it away. She's not a business force.. just goes with emotional drama. Now she has really screwed up and lost all credibility due to her "love" for Wyatt after he made it clear he doesn't want her.

I'm still interested in what happens next with her, however. It's way more interesting than dopey Lopey on it's worse day. Hopefully Tom cat will wake up.. and rescue her from this mess.

Comment

• PeaceOut
                PeaceOut commented
                Editing a comment
                [[[Sally stubbornly refused to move out of that dilapidated building even after Bill offered her a new set up. She needed Thomas back to make decisions and design rather than throw it away. She's not a business force.. just goes with emotional drama]]]

This is the main reason right here why Sally deserves.... nothing when it comes to owning a fashion house.
                She can't even respect her current job at FC..
            • Anotherwoman
              Board Regular
              • Jan 2013

Well I would like the show to get back to fashion and business issues instead of eternal triangles. The latter is lazy writing.

Comment

• Okee
                Board Regular
                • Jul 2014

I couldn't agree more! I miss fashion and business. The never ending story lines of all men must love a Logan at all times is monotonous. The show has found a real gem in Courtney Hope and the writers need to capitalize on it, and I don't mean the craptastic mess that is Flo and Wyatt. I used to like Wyatt, he is now a pathetic shell of what the character once was. Very poor writing. The one root-able guy on the show has been sucked into the Logan vortex. R.I.P. Wyatt.

Comment

• Kwaime
                  Board Regular
                  • Jun 2018

B&B’s huge problem is there’s no great antagonist nor central line ...
                  For years it was Brooke’s battles to become a Forrester and Stephanie’s effort to get rid of the opportunist ... Brooke fighting to get Ridge from Caroline then Taylor ...
                  There’s also was FC vs Spectra with their Romeo and Juliette Thorne and Macy.

Now there’s only a great magma and plot driven changing alliances ...

Comment

• sundein44
                    Board Regular
                    • Jan 2009

I agree I liked the Spectra gang they added a lot of fun to the show.They were not the original but were very close.I remember too there were a lot of complaints on the board about them being cheesy and not liked.

Comment

• Anotherwoman
                      Board Regular
                      • Jan 2013

The intrigue should be about business and fashion and on the fringe these realtionships. Not the other way around

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X