Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should buy Katie's house? Thomas or Lope?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should buy Katie's house? Thomas or Lope?

When Matthew did his Instagram a while ago he was asked was Thomas leaving the show, he said No and Tomcat was returning in a new way. He was asked if Thomas was going to ever have his own house. He said that he wasnt sure but there was plans for Katie set. So do you think Bell will move Thomas in there? or maybe Liam buys the house for Hope and him. The house that use to belong to Tridge, Bill bought for Katie And Will. Last time they divorced Katie was living there, an Bill moved in with Brooke. Thomas is a popular character and NEEDS his own home. So he should have his own place. When he was here last time, he got the loft from Ridge. So I think they should have him but the house from Katie. Or the apartment Rick bought for Maya. To me it was dumb for Steffy to purchase the cliff house. They should had her get a place that had NO connection to Liam. Lope living in the cabin with the kids, in Brooke's backyard was just plain idiotic. They give a place to Vinny a D list recurring character. They have a place for Felony Flo and Shauna, who has been around three seconds but not Thomas or Lope.
    ​​​

Who do u think should get Katie's house? Thomas or Liam? Hope?

Definitely Thomas!
    54.17%
    it should be Liam and Hope!
    25.00%
    Not Sure
    20.83%

Thomas so he can have a home for Douglas,Hopefully he will get Douglas, LOPE can continue to be in the cramped cabin.

Comment

Thomas so he can get his son back from the people who took him. Thomas so he has a home for his son Douglas. Hope and Liam can stay in Brooke's back yard so that Hope can continue to be more like her mother than she already is.

Comment

Thomas. I'd like to see Steffy sell the cliff house and start fresh by moving in with her brother. That way if Thomas does get Hope their children can grow up with their real family not Lope.

Comment

• Bill824
          Bill824 commented
          Editing a comment
          I like this idea. It’s their family home after all

• viennagirl
          viennagirl commented
          Editing a comment
          I am not sure about what house you both are talking?
          ____

If it is about Bill's place - the former TRIDGE home, then I agree that it had been once their family home and it is big enough for both siblings and their children.

But Katie has been living in a small house next to Eric's, before she started to get back with Bill. Thorne has been living with Katie there, when they had been married.

That place didn't look that big, and it isn't connected to the TRIDGE family - except that it is next to the Forrester Property (Eric's and Quinn's place).

• L&B Fan
          L&B Fan commented
          Editing a comment
          That should read if Thomas gets Douglas. My mistake. I don't see why Thomas can't buy the house Katie's living in near Eric's, that way Douglas would be around his family with Eric living right next door.
          Last edited by L&B Fan; May 11, 2020, 01:25 PM.

I think Thomas will buy the house for him and Douglas. It’s about time Thomas turns his life around and becomes a great father

Comment

Katie will probably be moving back into her house. Batie is over unless she's in total denial that it could ever work.
          If she decides not to move back there it doesn't matter to me who buys it. Lope is long overdo for their own house. They just play house in that shabby shack.
          Thomas can afford anywhere he wants. I'd like to see him become a good dad in his own house but Eric's is good for him and Douglas to get started again. This time without Hope going there and playing games with them.

Comment

Katie can go back to her house, she does not need anything from Bill anymore. otherwise Quinn can buy it should Eric dump her

Comment

If Batie are together, Katie should definitely sell her house to Lope over psycho Thomas. Every time he faced hard times, he goes MIA and neglects his son anyway. Besides, Steffy has guest bedrooms..I’m sure she wouldn’t mind her own brother as a roomie.

Comment

I agree with Jadey
                Katie will likely move back in herself.

Comment

Katie's house is next door to the Forrester mansion. That would be the best place for Thomas and Douglas.

Although Thomas moving into the Forrester mansion with Douglas wasn't enough to stop Hope and Brooke from scheming to breakup the grieving father and son duo and taking Douglas from his father.

Hopefully Thomas will return with his head screwed on straight and take back his son and rid Forrester creations of Brooke and Hope.

Comment

Liam will never buy a house for either of his children. He likes bumming off of people.
                    Thomas would live too close to his grandfather. He needs his own space.
                    It should be someone else.

Comment

Katie most likely will move back to her home. She's not going to sell it because 1. She can afford to keep it and buy another, 2. Donna lives there, where would she go? 3. The set is probably torn down by now.

Comment

Katie will probably move back into her house. You're right about Thomas returning because Matthew said so. I didn't hear him say a new way though

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X