Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Description of Episodes For The Week of May 11th

These descriptions are from Soap Hub

Monday, May 11 It's back to Villa d'esme. The Forrester models are ready to sashay down the runway in a fashion show from
    October 29, 1997. Watch Stephanie & Eric as they worry this show may be their last hurrah.
    As if they aren't already stretched to the max, they will have to contend with Lauren (Tracey Bregman) and
    Sally (Darlene Conley). The dress thieves are set to make a scene by stirring up some trouble.

Tuesday, May 12 Hope takes center stage (then- Kim Matula) Reporters will be banging down her door to get the inside scoop on her latest scandal.
    It's a fashion week faux pas that could ruin the young designer and change her life forever. This flashback is from April 27, 2012.

Wednesday, May 13 Quinn showcases her talents on Wednesday as she prepares the accessories for the showstopper. It's back to Nov. 11, 2016,
    and Quinn is not exactly well liked around the office. She'll have to rise above some sinister sabotage plans if she has any
    hope of impressing the Forrester CEO.

Thursday, May 14 It's off to Sydney on Thursday, in a flashback episode from March 21, 2017. It's Steffy & Liam's breathtaking wedding but
    she's still working hard. She & Ivy (Ashleigh Brewer) attend a photoshoot neither will forget.

Friday, May 15 Spoilers for Friday will be all about Sally (Courtney Hope). It's April 14, 2017, and she's presenting "her" designs on the runway.
    Of course, these aren't hers at all. Every single piece is a Forrester rip off. The namesake acorn definitely doesn't fall from the
    tree!

Thanks for the info. Glad that the original Sally will be shown

Comment

It looks like the best episode is Monday's and I'm glad to see it has the original Sally back. I'd like to see a week or two weeks of shows that feature her! The rest of the week's episodes are too recent and I have no interest in seeing those gain. I want CLASSIC episodes--none that have aired in the last 5-10 years would be best.

Comment

Thank you Rita for the spoilers. Monday's episode is the one to watch for me.

Comment

• lovely rita
        lovely rita
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        lovely rita commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome Belinda for the spoilers. Yes, Monday's episode is the one to watch; it's the only truly classic episode

Thanx, Rita!♡xo

I'll watch for big Sal. Will be nice to see her. She was so real and entertaining.

Comment

• lovely rita
        lovely rita
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        lovely rita commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome, Jadey! xoxo

I will also watch for OG Sally! She's the real deal. Only classic episode out of the bunch of them

There seems to be no logic to the way the episodes are selected. And from over 3 decades of shows to choose from, I cannot believe so many are from the last couple of years. These are not classic and I think there already was one episode for Steffy and Liam’s wedding in Sydney- can we move on, please? In fact, I am not interested in any of the triangle from hell from any year.

The themes I would like to see throughout the years:
      1. The biggest scandals
      2. The biggest fights
      3. The most romantic episodes
      4. The biggest break ups
      5. The most memorable
      fashion shows
      6. The most humorous episodes (B&B used to be campy and fun at least some of the time)

That is already 6 weeks worth of shows. If more needed then you could have “actors in spotlight” with their best episodes from acting perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by lovely rita View Post
        You're welcome, Jadey! xoxo

I will also watch for OG Sally! She's the real deal. Only classic episode out of the bunch of them
        Have a wonderful Mothers Day, Rita.♡ xxoo 😍💜🐾

Comment

Thank you Jadey. You're so sweet. I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day, too! ❤️💕

Comment

Monday and Wednesday seems to be the best shows not to miss for me. I am glad it is a classic.Nothing that has been shown in the last two years seems to be worth me watching,which is why I stopped watching.

Comment

Yesterday’s classic episode was great. Today’s was such a joke IMO..I can’t believe there are so many great fashion shows over the years, and they picked this one featuring Steffy’s ski wear line that never took off..what a disaster. LOL.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X