• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope Liam Beautful Italy Wedding!πŸ‘°

But love Annika too .”Just amazing how Hope Kimberly Matula was
    beyond perfect with Scott Clifton Liam

The two look picture perfect together.

I see why Bell love the couple on screen.
    Amazingly beautiful!

He ( Bell) aired and saved the best for last .πŸ‘πŸΌ
    I miss Kimberly Matula!

Bell went all out for her tv Italy wedding
    🎩 with tv groom Scott...”

Loved it.”
    Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; May 8, 2020, 01:00 PM.

I see today is a miss day for the show than. .I am not going to watch Hope and Liam get married they are the worst paring and have no chemistry. Liam can do so much better than a Logan even if he is annoying.

Comment

• GabbyMo
      GabbyMo commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree!! I don’t see any chemistry between Hope and Liam, no matter who plays Hope. Bell tries to force them as a great couple but it’s an epic fail in my opinion!!

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      It was missed because we know that Liam was eager to run off with Steffi and start their life again. He flat out told Hope in the hotel room that "everything changed" and that "I can't" marry her.

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      GabbyMo - I saw some chemsitry between SC and KM. I seen nothing but a dead zone between SC and AN.

I like him better with AN’s Hope and that’s saying something because I loved him with Kim’s Hope!

I love the gorgeous setting and dress.

Liam is the handsomest groom any woman could ever dream of.

Comment

Yeah, they had a lot of chemistry and were beautiful together. A very sweet couple. But I liked KM's Hope with Wyatt, too, especially in the beginning. And, let's face it, Liam and Steffy were good too. I can understand why Liam would have so much trouble choosing between them.

Comment

It was a beautiful wedding. It was a bit hard to watch given that I know what is about to happen in days.

I had forgotten about the birds pooping on Steffy. I do remember everything else. A gesture for the Lope fans. Hope gets the guy, Steffy gets dunked. Didn't last long did it.

Now that I have lost any respect for Liam I see what others saw back then.

Comment

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          It was hard to hear Hope lie thru her teeth about always being there for Liam and helping him with anything knowing that four days later she throws her marriage away and accept NO responsibility for what happen that day.

• ekek
          ekek commented
          Editing a comment
          Logans need to qualify their statements.

For instance. I will be there for you, at least until you do anything to disappoint me.

• viennagirl
          viennagirl commented
          Editing a comment
          Hope before the wedding has apologized for letting herself be delayed because of the talk with her father.
          But everything else hadn't been her fault (the fake note a scheme by Bill).

I agreed with Hope that time, because there really is nothing to explain why your groom has to jump into bed with his ex on the rebound because you supposedly have left him again (instead of trying to contact you and get an explanation). Liam told Hope that it had been because he had been so crushed by Hope rejecting him again - but that still does not explain why he would instantly make out with the other girl.

Liam at that time knew the reason why Hope had broken up the last time over the phone without an explanation (having watched her fiance letting himself be kissed by Steffy).
          And again Liam just switched to the girl who offered herself to him instead of going to get answers from the one he had claimed and still claimed to love (after his switching).
          _________

when Liam confessed the "kissing".

Liam: I know, but I didn't know that. You were gone. Uh, there was no way for me to get ahold of you. All I had was this-- this note. I was--it was like I was in shock I mean, I felt like I knew that you wouldn't do that to me. You wouldn't leave me. I knew that, but... (Scoffs) There it was right there in writing. You had left me. I-I-I mean, I was going through so many emotions. I was--I was hurt. I was--I was angry. (Sighs)
          Hope: And Steffy... made you feel better. What happened, Liam?
          Liam: There was some kissing.
          Hope: (Sighs)
          Liam: But that's it. The... I don't know what you want me to say, Hope. I had been left at the altar. Hope?
          ( July 16, 2012)
          _____

when Hope had seen the video and Liam still claimed that it didn't matter and they should just forget his "mistake" (that he had made out with Steffy and had planned to leave with her).

Liam: I don't know how you came to see that recording, and I'm so sorry you did, but the way that you feel now, after having watched it... (Sighs) Is kind of the way I felt when I thought that note was from you. But I'm here. And I really believed that we were done.
          Hope: Why did you believe it? Why didn't you have any faith in me? Oh, that's right. That's right. Because I'd done it before, when I caught you making out with Steffy.
          Liam: Hope, I'm just trying to tell you how the mistake got made.
          Hope: The mistake. Yeah, the mistake.
          Liam: That is what it was.

Hope: And you promised to treasure me, and you told me that you would never let a day go by without telling me or, more importantly, showing me--
          Liam: What are-- what are you doing? What is this right now?
          Hope: God, I really loved those words.
          Liam: Yeah, well, I meant every one of them.
          Hope: And what you said to Steffy?
          Liam: I'm sorry.
          Hope: What did she say when you went from... from what I saw on that screen to marry me?
          Liam: I should've had more faith in you, okay? I should've. But, hey, this is how life goes, you know? You stumble, and you fall, and you get back up again. And I love you. I love you, and we have what we've always wanted. We're married now.
          (July 30, 2012)

I didn't watch Hope and Liam. I liked hope with Wyatt

Comment

Originally posted by ekek View Post
          It was a beautiful wedding. It was a bit hard to watch given that I know what is about to happen in days.

I had forgotten about the birds pooping on Steffy. I do remember everything else. A gesture for the Lope fans. Hope gets the guy, Steffy gets dunked. Didn't last long did it.

Now that I have lost any respect for Liam I see what others saw back then.
          I wasn't watching then . What happened between Hope and Liam?

Comment

• ekek
            ekek commented
            Editing a comment
            Bill got Hope's father out of prison and planned to have him turn up at Hope's room just as she was about to leave for the church. While he delayed her by telling her everything she ever wanted to hear, he called his limo driver to leave without her. By the time Hope realized how late she was and started to run through town in her wedding gown. Finally she hitched a ride on a wooden cart.

Meanwhile at the church Liam thinks he has been left at the alter yet again. He asks them to wait while he finds her. He goes to her room where he finds a note saying goodbye that had been left by her father. He calls the church and cancels the wedding. Steffy shows up and they end up kissing and rolling on the bed but the iPad falls and accidentally records it.

Hope gets in touch with Liam and explains. He leaves Steffy and rushes to her side. She is offended that he fell for it but understands that she left him at the alter before. Brooke gets the priest to meet them at the cliffs instead and they wed in the ceremony you saw.

Upon their return to LA they learn the marriage isn't legal because they hadn't signed some paperwork. Meanwhile the iPad video is accidentally played and Hope sees it. She leaves Liam yet again because she can't understand how he turned to his ex-wife so quickly.

In true soap fashion the turn about occurs much later when Hope asks Liam to meet her in a park in Paris at noon. He was a few minutes late so Hope runs off with his brother Wyatt and marries him instead.

What a mess. Knowing what I know makes that wedding and vows intolerable. Neither one of them was ready for a commitment.

• mahsa
            mahsa commented
            Editing a comment
            ekek Hope showed up at Liam's hotel room, he didn't rush to her side and Steffy practically had to force him to go marry Hope at those cliffs.

I think it's better if one were to just watch the episodes in this instance...

As much as I hate Liam and hate Lope (although this kinda makes me miss KM) today was a sad realization that these location shoots are probably done forever between the state of the world and budget, its just never gonna happen again.

It makes me sad for Italy and everything they're going through. Italians are such a loving, open-hearted people.
          What I loved about this shoot is that all the towns people attended the wedding and sang Volare at the end. Very sweet.

Even if it was for Liam and Hope's wedding, the scenery of gorgeous Puglia and their beautiful people was worth it.

Comment

Gorgeous wedding with beautiful scenery..Lope have the best natural chemistry of any couple IMO. Loved those wonderful local people there cheering them on..singing, clapping, and dancing.

Comment

Originally posted by ILoveBizzie View Post
              I like him better with AN’s Hope and that’s saying something because I loved him with Kim’s Hope!

I love the gorgeous setting and dress.

Liam is the handsomest groom any woman could ever dream of.
              ITA about the gorgeous setting and dress.

Liam looked great.
              (I prefer that Italy look to what Liam wore at the Australia wedding or the Lope wedding in the living room. I don't like the fair colored jackets with the black reverse thing as the wedding suit for the groom).

I just said it on another thread, but watching that episode will have to do for this summer (we won't go to Croatia and Greece this year, as we often did for summer holidays, and neither Italy).

I hope there will be better times soon and I still get to visit that area (Puglia) someday.
              ________

I generally prefer Lope to Leffy (I would want to see a stronger guy with Steffy, don't care for Steffy always telling Liam what he should do and Steffy waiting around for him/ her next chance with him),
              but comparing the wedding destination episodes, I wonder why the producers even got my taste with the wedding set up for the one pairing I might watch again ()
              - and make it so that I won't miss anything by not watching the other again ever ?

Comment

Can’t top the Hope & Wyatt wedding. It didn’t take a thousand engagements to get there either, it only took 1
                and Hope was never happier than she was with Wyatt. The only time Hope felt free and had no doubts about her husband’s true feelings and priorities was with Wyatt. The only time Wyatt was truly happy and confident was with Hope. They brought the best out of each other. If it wasn’t for Quinn being a control freak and scaring Hope, and Hope also being young and naive, and not trusting a man who never gave her a reason not to trust him, Hope and Wyatt would still be happy. Let’s face it, the way Liam treats women is nothing short of disgusting. He’s controlling, possessive & entitled. Hope should have given Wyatt even more credit, respect and loved him more for being the person he was even though both of his parents were manipulative, lying, control freaks that were at times dangerous, but instead she held it against Wyatt. Brooke is a terrible example for a mother so it’s no wonder Hope is clueless when it comes to knowing what she needs and wants. Brooke would tell Hope that Wyatt is fun but Liam is the kind of man that makes her feel safe and she can start a family with, how’d that work out? Liam is simply Ridge 2.0 and he can do whatever he wants and people will always think he’s god’s gift to women. Makes me sick.

Comment

KM could certainly play the beautiful rich girl that's for sure. I miss her.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to watching this weekend. I just rewatched Lope's recent reunion. How can people say Lope has no chemistry? Both versions has tons. You want your man to adore you and Liam definitely adores Hope.

This episode, combined with the present shows that Lope will always choose each other. Move Steffy on, she has been playing second fiddle for too long. Sadly, Steffy is still waiting.

Great job Bell with making the episode the last of the wedding series. Yes, it was like a tribute to Italian fans!

Comment

• Sharkswin
                      Sharkswin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, Bell saved the best for last! That was a great one to end the wedding week. I agree about the chemistry too..both versions have lots of chemistry..they make such a believable couple IMO.

That wedding is so pathetic

Steffy had to tell him to go look for Hope and talk to her and he refused
                    Steffy had to tell him to go marry Hope
                    Liam came back from his honeymoon, told Steffy he loves her and asked her why she told him to marry Hope.

But I hope that this last one is the last one and Steffy is free from him

Comment

• viennagirl
                      viennagirl commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I only know soaps as being able to see a paring as love story (for their fans), when the husband during their vacation chase his ex and kiss her, sits at his wife's bed until she wakes up from her coma, but then confess his love to his ex and that he plans to leave the wife and reunite with the ex (because his wife has dared to lie to him and to keep him from meeting with his ex).
                      Daddy Spencer had to invent a deadly blot clot to keep the husband loyal to his wife.

How "deep" is that kind of love?

Liam for years had been the main male love interest for the younger generation (Hope, Steffy, Ivy, Sally (had a crash on him)) - but at the same time we had Hope and Steffy calling him out how easy he switches between them as if he was just changing the channel.

We had Steffy calling him out why he again and again has to play white knight for someone else and that he doesn't put her first (and Hope had said something similar when she called him out that he wasn't able to let go of Steffy, despite Liam wanting to marry Hope and assuring Hope that she is the one he wants to spend his life with).

• gaby1985
                      gaby1985 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      viennagirl And that's the reaction of someone with shallow feelings, not in love, not committed .And that's my whole point.Since Liam came to the show I haven't seen him truly in love with anyone, just playing women all while pretending to be a stand up good guy.
                      Last edited by gaby1985; May 10, 2020, 01:21 PM.

• viennagirl
                      viennagirl commented
                      Editing a comment
                      And on that we don't disagree.

I had the same issue recently with Ridge too. I have not seen any real "love" and devotion for years, but some fans believe that Ridge had been so much in love with Caroline or Taylor (and just showed that by having sex and flirting with the other girl?).
                      They both are more Anti-heroes with their girl-switching and the love-the-one-you-are- currently with... until you aren't" thing.

In real life I would never get along with Liam or Ridge and their way of "love" and "devotion", "commitment".

The wedding was pretty, though Puglia isn't in a pretty part of Italy. I thought KM was great as Hope, but I also think AN is great as Hope. I feel like Liam's true love is Steffy, though. If Liam is going to be the next generation Ridge, though, he'll always return to Hope, the next generation Brooke.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X