Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Not Enjoying These Repeat Episodes

I may be (probably am, but I don't care ) in the minority here, but I don't like any of these so-called "classic" episodes. I'm continuing to record them because the recording schedule is set on my DVR, but I'm not watching any of them. I tried, but got SO bored! Now, I don't know whether I'll start watching again. CBS is biting itself in the (foot) by "giving" us these themed weeks. Weddings this week? No, thank you. Runways next week? Nah, but thank you, CBS. ICK!
    MarineMom
    Board Regular
    Last edited by MarineMom; May 8, 2020, 12:32 PM. Reason: Fix a typo

I haven't been watching the reruns either.. really not into old weddings that lasted til the ink dried or any of it. Going down memory lane is ok but there's no reason for it. I know Bell probably doesn't want to pay for it, but there are ways to tape scenes and edit them in order to catch up and stay current. I'm tired of the past.. time to move on.

Comment

Most wedding episodes don’t interest me either . If they wanted to show interesting sl’s like Angela Forrester or when everyone thought Steffy had died in a shark attack and then got her back I would be more interested.

Comment

the end of today's repeat episode was good with the crowd singing. but the rest not so. was thinking 'everything old is new again' . Ridge with Brooke how many times, Liam with Hope how many times, Steffy feeling hurt how many times. all they do is change the location for these repeat weddings. only can part watch.

Comment

I've been watching old episodes on youtube when I have time. It's nice to watch them consecutively rather than just having random episodes on with no build up or context.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
            Most wedding episodes don’t interest me either . If they wanted to show interesting sl’s like Angela Forrester or when everyone thought Steffy had died in a shark attack and then got her back I would be more interested.
            I wasn't watching then who's Angela?

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
              CouchCruisin'
              Senior Board Member
              CouchCruisin' commented
              Editing a comment
              Stephanie had another daughter, Angela.

• Emerald Greens
              Emerald Greens
              Aspiring soap scribe
              Emerald Greens commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes she was Eric and Stephanie’s daughter. She had some kind of illness and Stephanie kept her a secret from everyone including Eric. Eric thought she had died . But there was a big twist in there. It was one of the complex sl’s they did under Bill Bell.

I have been wasting my time elsewhere also

Comment

I think the weddings week was a mistake. I am not into the weddings to begin with but these episodes are reminders of how shallow these pairings have been of late. How hollow the vows sound to me. How there really aren't any couples to root for anymore. Is it just me?

Comment

• PeaceOut
              PeaceOut
              Contract Poster
              PeaceOut commented
              Editing a comment
              Quinn/Eric - yet they did NOT show their wedding.
              Which is interesting because people were very fast to call Quinn crazy or irredeemable. Looks like she is doing something right in their marriage.
              Can't say the same for allot of others. Ill give Wyatt a bone for at least trying to make his 2 marriages work, but he was way better off without them.

• YDoIStillWatch
              YDoIStillWatch
              Senior Board Member
              YDoIStillWatch commented
              Editing a comment
              No one went to Eric and Quinn's wedding and they are still together. Maybe no one there to jinx them? Lol. And yes Wyatt was committed and faithful. I like that about Wyatt. Even now he has made a decision and is committed to Flo.

• PeaceOut
              PeaceOut
              Contract Poster
              PeaceOut commented
              Editing a comment
              Ivy was there.
              But you make a good point. At this point there won't be many people at Wyatt and Flo's wedding either (Quinn, Eric, Shauna, Bill, Katie), but maybe that is a good thing.

I don't agree. I love the weddings ♥️

Comment

I'm watching just out of curiosity. I wasn't watching the show when most of these episodes happened. In fact I don't recognize most of the faces in the old episodes And I get a laugh out of the big hair and corny dialogue.

Comment

I have been so bored with these fashion shows. Model after model after model comes out and people stand and clap for minutes on end. Did they just design long gowns and nothing else? It's almost as boring as the baby storyline. I'd better count my blessings that it's OVER.
                prpnc
                Executive Poster
                Last edited by prpnc; May 13, 2020, 09:21 PM.

Comment

I'm enjoying the fashion shows. The seeing location shots. See old characters. Reminding me of what B&B use to be.

Comment

• 1catlover3
                    1catlover3
                    Board Regular
                    1catlover3 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree I loved the clothes. Weren't these more the couture line and not casual. I thought they were beautiful.

• B-Hold
                    B-Hold
                    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                    B-Hold commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yep. FC was a couture house that had celebrities and royalties wearing their gowns.

I love the old old episodes; wish they would start from the very first episode

Comment

We're all trying to make the best of the situation we're in that none of us were prepared for. I'm glad the show is still on and I get to see some of the characters that are no longer on the show.

Comment

The only episode I've watched is yesterday's, with Quinn and the "showstopper"; she looked so beautiful in that dress, and I loved the scene where Ridge came out on the runway. The sniping between them, and the hate flirting LOL, and that major chemistry.

I have no interest in old episodes, but for those of you who have watched for years...it would be nice to run the show in order, from the beginning.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X