Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are you watching B & B these days?

We always watch on CBS All Access, but the last show with Sally and the doctor knocking Flo out was the last one it shows. We are able to see the ones they’re showing now. Suggestions? Thanks!

Right now they’re showing reruns of “classic” episodes. They’re doing a wedding week.

As for the title question, I’m not happy with the state of the show currently. I think it needs way more storylines and characters.

Comment

Doctor Penny knocked out Flo all on her own. And I'm trying to watch classic episodes on the bold and the beautiful I never seen before

Comment

I'm binge watching Season 2 of B&B because the current season, as well as the last few seasons, are boring as hell.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't word my question very well. I have always been able to see the show. But now that they are showing the reruns, I can't find it on any channel, unless I watch it live on CBS at 12:30 Central time. CBS All Access doesn't seem to be showing the shows currently being aired.

Comment

I don't know if you have this option
          happy but I record on DVR every day, then binge on the weekends.
          The only way I miss something now is if there is a Corona Virus update and they break in.
          That is how I missed the second half of 'Making Bold and Beautiful'.
          At that point, I didn't even try to find it.

Are you able to record?

Comment

I think DVR is the only option right now if you can’t watch in real time.

Comment

It's too bad they aren't being streamed. They are not showing these classic episodes here in Canada at all. While I can watch CBS online if I use my VPN to have an American ip, like another poster stated, they are not posting them online. I don't even own a t.v., everything I watch is online, but not able to see these because no one is posting them online.

Comment

I have a question if someone would be so kind to answer for me....

Right now, if I go to CBS.com I can watch episodes for free.....but they are the episodes that aired before the classic episodes.

So to watch the classic episodes, you have to get this "All Access" thing?? Can you tell how technically challenged I am??

How does one go about doing that and does it cost money?

Comment

Often while doing something else and usually because I haven't bothered to change the station because not much else is on either. Definitely skipping tomorrow's episode, though. Don't need to watch the big Lope wedding in Puglia again.

Comment

I also am unable to watch the Bold & Beautiful or Young and Restless and it's not because Upstate NY isn't playing it. Young & Restless is shown here from 12:30 -1:30. Gov. Cuomo comes on EVERY DAY at 11:30 and pretty much repeats the same information then takes questions. How many more questions can people have? He is usually on for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Then the local news still has to broadcast for a half hour. If I am lucky enough to get a half hour of Y&R our local channel breaks in with a DAILY briefing from our County Executives and/or Mayor. This usually goes thru the half hour B&B is broadcast. I get it. People want to know what's going on and we are in a Pandemic but can't they have a special channel for people to get information. Or, why does it have to be broadcast on ALL 3 local channels and always between 11:30 - 2:00. Why can't they stagger the times? Why do we need 3 hours of Covid 19 info during the day EVERY DAY and then more at night? It's really too much. I feel like we have had enough taken away from us (with shelter in place). All we have to look forward to are whatever favorite shows we all have, whether they are Soap Operas or something else. I'm just so frustrated.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X