• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brigros
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2007

are bill and liam not speaking?

i just started watching a few months ao and havent seen many scenes with bill and liam but have seen bill with wyatt
  • joncharmed93
    Contract Poster
    • Apr 2012

Liam forgave Bill a few years ago for Sleeping with Steffy. They are on good terms now. Liam and Bill just haven't had a reason to have any scenes together so far.

Comment

• Sharkswin
      Senior Board Member
      • Sep 2016

Liam and Bill haven't shared scenes in a while. Funny, I've been watching a few old episodes where Steffy's fake blood clot was revealed..a stunt Bill pulled just to ensure Liam stayed with his then wife and didn't run back to Hope. And I have to say Bill was pure filth the nasty length he would go to with his obsession of keeping Steffy in his family at all costs..quite disturbing. Loved how Liam called him out on it too.

I think Liam is better off limiting his interactions with his old man. Bill should be focusing straighten out his own family mess right now.

Comment

• viennagirl
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Sharkswin View Post
        And I have to say Bill was pure filth the nasty length he would go to with his obsession of keeping Steffy in his family at all costs..quite disturbing. Loved how Liam called him out on it too.

I think Liam is better off limiting his interactions with his old man. Bill should be focusing straighten out his own family mess right now.
        ITA.
        Letting your son think he has to stay with the wife he wants to divorce or he might be the reason for her death, clearly was the worst.

But it was also very sick how Bill pretended to stab himself in the chest with the sword necklace and acted as if he was in real pain and had that sword sticking out of his chest.

Bill played Liam for a fool who really believed his father that he had hurt himself in front of Liam - and B&B made it more comical (little sword necklace, Bill having stabbed a push full of money under his chest), but in real life sick things like that happen, when a parents hurts himself in front of his child and makes it feel guilty.

Comment

• Jadey
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Sep 2013

Originally posted by brigros View Post
          i just started watching a few months ao and havent seen many scenes with bill and liam but have seen bill with wyatt
          They are on speaking terms and getting along good. Liam is too busy hanging out at Steffy's "catching up"

Comment

• Anotherwoman
            Board Regular
            • Jan 2013

I believe that recently Liam resigned from Forrester to go back to Spencer.

Comment

• Joop79
              Recurring Poster
              • Jun 2018

Depends on when you're talking about. If you're saying very very recently, then yeah. But the whole quad (Hope, Thomas, Liam, Steffy) has been MIA since the Toe wedding. In the last few months, Liam and Bill had a few scenes, though. He visited him a few times at the cabin after he got the baby back, then Liam returned to Spencer and they had a few scenes. The last one was when Bill told Liam Hope is secretely attracted to Thomas and adviced him to be with Steffy, right about the staged kiss. Late January I think

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X