Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention CBS: you need to show CONSECUTIVE episodes!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention CBS: you need to show CONSECUTIVE episodes!

Attention CBS: If you want to keep viewers tuned in, you need to show CONSECUTIVE episodes!

The random showing of episodes is pointless! People tune in because they want to follow a story and see what happens next! I say start at 1995 and just keep running them consecutively!

Or at least show a set of consecutive shows--for instance, Monday's show indicated that Bridge's wedding really wasn't legitimately legal because Ridge's wife Taylor was still alive. Show Taylor showing back up alive and the repercussions of that. You know, show at least a connected portion of a story arc, especially since many recent viewers wouldn't have a clue who some of the characters on today's show even were--and since a whole lot of them had no lines at all, there would be no way to figure out who they were or why they were there, except that maybe they were somehow related to Bridge because they were in the wedding photos.

Personally, I'd rather see a week of classic take-no-prisoners arguments than weddings. At least those are dramatic. The weddings are rather silly, since we know not a one of them will really last for long.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
      YDoIStillWatch commented
      Editing a comment
      This is what I was thinking. A week of one story. Maybe the last five shows of a memorable, dramatic story. Morgan kidnapping the twins, or Sheila shooting at Brooke. Rick shooting, sorry can't remember the name, when he was a child. Any story with Stephanie losing her ish with Brooke. Lol.

I like the arguments idea.

Originally posted by Xyla View Post
    viewers wouldn't have a clue who some of the characters on today's show even were--and since a whole lot of them had no lines at all, there would be no way to figure out who they were or why they were there, except that maybe they were somehow related to Bridge because they were in the wedding photos.
    Who were the two little blonde kids that posed for pictures with Brooke and Ridge?

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
      ILoveBizzie commented
      Editing a comment
      Rick and Bridget. At the time it was believed Bridget was Ridge’s I think.

The little boy is KKL’s oldest child, Jeremy. He’s grown into a handsome young man.

If they show too many int a row we also get those boring ones that drag out the stories.

Comment

I would love for them to start from the beginning or when Ridge finds out Thomas is his kid. To be honest,'I would love to start when Caroline or Taylor died in his arms.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X