Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sally or Flo.. Who's the better woman?

Out of full curiosity I wanna know who believes which woman is better in general. Both have committed crimes and both have done bad things. In my mind Sally's sins are nothing compared to selling an infant and not only accepting cash payment for helping do it also cashing in on the benefits the sale brought to her life.. Wyatt and The new found Logan's. She didn't suffer much for her crimes since she placed majority of blame on Thomas who knew for like a month and used him as her get out of jail free card. Sally however has paid dearly for her crimes like having her business blown up and almost being killed in the explosion. Being mistreated by both Thomas and Wyatt a few times. I would say the one whose better is Sally for the sole reason she works hard to be a successful person and may have done shady things she still owns her mistakes and accepts her consequences. Can't say the same for Flo who just gives kidneys to gain forgiveness and basically had to be forced to do it by her mother anyway.

So who do you all pick ?? and Explain why Thanks !!
    Sally Spectra
    75.93%
    Flo Fulton
    24.07%
    Last edited by Littleman16; April 28, 2020, 12:03 PM.

It's not letting me vote, but I think Sally is a way better woman. Her crimes are usually crimes of passion, which I can at least understand. Flo's crimes are cold and calculating, and she feels sorry only for herself when she's caught. Also, Sally has a strong and vibrant personality. Flo is wishy washy and phony.

Comment

• Littleman16
      Littleman16 commented
      Editing a comment
      I fixed it

• Belindaa
      Belindaa commented
      Editing a comment
      Great. I voted Sally.

Personally, I don’t care for either characters..I like neither. But in terms of crimes, I would say Sally isn’t as bad as felony Flo, but Sally’s latest stunt of fake dying just to hang on to waffling Wyatt..makes her pathetic. Lol.

Also, I blame Ridge for taking that deal from det. Sanchez which allowed Flo to go free. Flo would still be in prison had it not been for Ridge.I don’t care if he did it for his psycho son who should never had done his road rage to begin with. Thanks to Ridge..Flo got out of prison and Shauna thanked him for being her “hero”.

Comment

I like both, preferably for Flo. For crimes, in the soap opera they all committed crimes, nobody is worse than another. It's a soap, you have to move on.

Comment

• Katoh
        Katoh commented
        Editing a comment
        Both are pathetic. However, Sally is more of a mastermind than Flo.

• Chris
        Chris commented
        Editing a comment
        Katoh Is that your way of saying smarter? *LOL*

I don't agree that Flo sold the baby. My reasoning is that originally she thought she was helping Reese to place a baby for adoption in a good home. The mother wanted to be anonymous. When Flo found out about the switch Reese told her to save his daughter's life. About moneys. The threw them back of Reese and we don't know what happened afterwards. Maybe she threw them in the garbage . That was never shown.
      Afterwards several people begged her to keep quiet even though she wanted to confess all the time.
      She donated her kidney, that was an enormous sacrifice. She shortened her life by doing that. Its OK now, but with age the kidney function gets diminished, she might need chemo therapy which might damage her only kidney, she might loose her only kidney etc.
      She suggested to Wyatt to move in with sally to help sally in her dying days.

I think Flo is too nice, even to the point of being stupid. Yes, all 3 things that I mentioned also show that she is being stupid. She is selfless so much that it makes her stupid.

Comment

• JJ1
        JJ1 commented
        Editing a comment
        If she was nice she would have told Hope her baby was alive!

• Sharkswin
        Sharkswin commented
        Editing a comment
        If Flo really wanted to tell the truth, she’d have fessed up. She certainly had plenty of opportunities, yet she didn’t. And I don’t see her as selfless..she’s actually selfish IMO because a big part of the reason she didn’t confess is..she didn’t want to lose Wyatt.

• B&B blonde
        B&B blonde commented
        Editing a comment
        IMO Flo is just as guilty as Reese. she knew well before she signed the final papers and she said she wanted to roll around in all that money.
        I also feel that flo wouldn't have donated her kidney on her own. from what I remember Shaunna talked flo into the donation and I felt at the time that Flo only did it as a way to get back into the good graces of the Logan family and to get Wyatt to forgive her for her noble cough cough deed

Sally’s actions are desperate and sad but it’s typical soap opera stuff. Trying to redeem a cold baby stealer is ridiculous. Things like that happen too but they don’t try to turn them into saints . Usually when a character takes a baby and they are sympathetic it’s not about money it’s desperation or grief .
      I think Sally is better.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        If she was so innocent she wouldn’t have kept silent so long. She’s not innocent. She was cornered . She hurt both families . Wyatt doesn’t even seem to care that she let his brother and Hope grieve or let Steffy and Kelly bond with a child they couldn’t keep.

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Flo is very cold hearted because even after she found out the baby was her cousin's, she still watched Hope suffer. Didn't say a word. If she really wanted to confess, she would have.

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree it is cold hearted.

don't believe Flo specifically gave a kidney to be in favor of the Logans. that may be a belief by some but I don't believe that was ever revealed on the show. Shauna was thinking that way but don't believed Flo ever did. there should be a ' neither ' choice since both make sick choices.

Comment

• Littleman16
        Littleman16 commented
        Editing a comment
        Shauna convinced Flo to do it when she said it would give them a reason to forgive her. Flo refused to do it until Shauna said that. It didn't need to be said out loud by Flo. And she wanted to remain "anonymous" for all of 5 mins. She immediately went to Katie's room and told her she saved her life. That's not actions of someone who was doing it for the greater good and just wanting to save a life selflessly. Flo isn't fooling me.

• Fightcrab
        Fightcrab commented
        Editing a comment
        Its one of Shana and Flo's stupidities. Donating kidney is such a huge deal, its basically give away 10 years of your own life. What if she needs chemotherapy and cannot do it because of one kidney or what if she has cancer in that kidney and needs to remove it. The kidney donation is more serious donation than let's say liver. No love from other logans won't compensate the loss of her kidney. That why I don't like Shauna who always gives bad advice's to her daughter.

I don't think either is necessarily a "better woman" but that as a character, Sally presents more possibilities because Flo is clearly being cast as just another teflon blonde Logan, a Hope 2.0, if you will. With Sally, at least, it wouldn't always be clear whether she might win or lose. We know Flo is always going to skate, no matter what she does, and dramatically, that's not interesting. In addition, as pathetically as they're having Sally behave about Wyatt right now, we know she's been portrayed as having goals/dreams/talents in the past. Just exactly what does Flo have in that regard? Her character is severely underdeveloped, even as far as BB characters go, and it just doesn't make much sense to be spending so much time on a character who doesn't have that much to do with the present or the past of the show. I know they made Flo Stormy's daughter, but how much has that really mattered? Sally being a Spectra actually has the potential to be more interesting than Flo being the show's fourth blonde Logan "girl." I'm not a huge Shauna fan, but even she's more interesting and seems more fully developed as a character than Flo is.

Comment

• Sharkswin
        Sharkswin commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry, I will never view felony Flo as a “Hope 2.0”. Hope has never ever committed such a horrible crime, then kept such a despicable secret for many months. Trashy Flo IS her mother’s daughter..they are shallow opportunists..as far as I’m concerned.

Originally posted by Xyla View Post
      I don't think either is necessarily a "better woman" but that as a character, Sally presents more possibilities because Flo is clearly being cast as just another teflon blonde Logan, a Hope 2.0, if you will. With Sally, at least, it wouldn't always be clear whether she might win or lose. We know Flo is always going to skate, no matter what she does, and dramatically, that's not interesting. In addition, as pathetically as they're having Sally behave about Wyatt right now, we know she's been portrayed as having goals/dreams/talents in the past. Just exactly what does Flo have in that regard? Her character is severely underdeveloped, even as far as BB characters go, and it just doesn't make much sense to be spending so much time on a character who doesn't have that much to do with the present or the past of the show. I know they made Flo Stormy's daughter, but how much has that really mattered? Sally being a Spectra actually has the potential to be more interesting than Flo being the show's fourth blonde Logan "girl." I'm not a huge Shauna fan, but even she's more interesting and seems more fully developed as a character than Flo is.
      I totally agree Xyla. Flo hasn't even been shown to have any real talent. This show is based off Fashion and business. We had Wyatt and Quinn come on with ties to the actual fashion industry. Wyatt was a business man and very good at his job. Same with Sally when she arrived. She was a designer and was trying to rebuild her Aunt's business. Flo hasn't even been shown to have an interest in doing anything successful for a career. I'm not by any means shaming people who don't have major careers because I my self don't but on this show it should be part of a character that they wanna atleast do something that ties into fashion. She doesn't. She is dull and had literally only been good at lying and playing victim for things she's done wrong. It's always someone else fault she did what she did. There is no happy medium either with her she's just boring and useless. Now we have her sticking her nose up at Sally like she's some saint who craps gold and rose pedals and Angels dance around her self given halo that hangs over her diamond glistening head. Yet we all saw her happy about selling a baby to get 50k and Reese in bed. We saw that! It wasn't something that was assumed it happened 🤦 I just don't understand the fettish Bell has with her. He did no justice for her with how he brought her on this show and hasny even tried developing her character. He just immediately gave her everything she wanted and erased her having any actual consequences for her behavior. Who's gonna like a character who off the bat sells a baby and then gets placed on a pedestal while a major character gets tossed under the bus for it.

Comment

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        To me, it doesn't even have to be a career goal--Flo just needs some kind of passion in her life, and I don't mean the romantic kind. I mean something she cares about, whether that's a job or a hobby or acause. Just something that can help define her character a little. Being Wyatt's high school sweetheart isn't enough, particularly since that raises a whole other question: if Wyatt never got over her and could never imagine a future with anyone else, why did he keep falling for other women and getting engaged/married to them? Why didn't he just try to find Flo again? It's not like she even left Vegas, so how hard would she have been to track down? And if she was Wyatt's childhood sweetheart, there's, what, about fifteen years of her life between high school and now, right? So what happened to her in between, other than helping Reese with his plan for $50,000? How did that part of her past lead to her ending up helping Reese with his scheme? There's just so much more they could to do with the character to make her interesting that they haven't even touched upon. Sally came in with a more defined past just by virtue of being Sally's niece, but beyond that, they did give her drives/goals, however pie-in-the-sky unrealistic, and she did stuff, much of it pretty shady, but at least she had a history and you understood how it connected to her present and why she wanted what she wanted etc. Flo is just kinda there. Like basic grocery store brand vanilla ice cream. Bleah.

I think Sally is the better woman. She is a good person with flaws. She has made mistakes but most of the time it is because of passion or love. They are more crimes of Passion. Flo is a baby stealer who got money for helping give away someone else's child. She is a horrible person who has to regret and is a hypocrite.

Comment

Littleman 16 is exactly right. She refused until her mother convinced her and not for the right reasons.

Comment

I don't know. 2 months ago I would have said Sally without hesitating.
          Now? Her trackrecord is getting bigger and bigger. Accomplice to attempted murder, potentially accomplice to murder if Flo dies. Duty to rescue. Denying her medical care. KIDNAPPING and probably sequestration of an injured person. Fraud/blackmail against a doctor, faking an ilness and conning everyone around her. And let's not forget industrial spying, theft of millions of dollars. Assault against Steffy and attempted to seduce her husband. Sure, Flo sold a baby and kept the secret, but legally I'd say accomplice to attempted murder and kidnapping is minimum as bad.

Comment

Both aren't perfect, but i just don't like Sally overall. Too needy/desperate
            That does not mean Flo is perfect, but since we have to make a choice ill choose Flo.

Comment

• Teaday13
              Teaday13 commented
              Editing a comment
              ditto on choosing Flo. although I don't like her and she is even blah, just cannot trust Sally at all. Sally has a history of bad behavior, that is her mo and not likely to change anytime soon.

In this particular story-line, Flo has been shown to be the better woman. Although I have always loved Sally, I won't make excuses for her.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
              CouchCruisin' commented
              Editing a comment
              Speaking 'particularly', I agree. But I still don't like Flo.

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
            Sally’s actions are desperate and sad but it’s typical soap opera stuff. Trying to redeem a cold baby stealer is ridiculous. Things like that happen too but they don’t try to turn them into saints . Usually when a character takes a baby and they are sympathetic it’s not about money it’s desperation or grief .
            I think Sally is better.
            IA. In the case of a mother who has lost a child and takes another woman's baby you can say that it was completely wrong but still understand the reasons why she did it. In Flo's case she had no relatable reason to take Hope's baby, it was more of a business deal not to mention, although she didn't know it at the time, it was her cousin's child.

Sally's done some wrong things in the past like trying to steal Forrester designs to use for Spectra but she felt remorse for her actions, which is why I cannot buy that she's suddenly become a cold hearted schemer. The only reason she's had such a personality change is to facilitate Flo's redemption. Sally is being thrown under the bus for a Logan.
            Last edited by L&B Fan; April 28, 2020, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
              Emerald Greens commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes they keep trying to trash characters to prop up Flo and change the actual sl’s from what was already onscreen. It’s their own writing that made Flo completely unsympathetic. If someone has suffered a loss of a child it’s wrong to take another child like that but you can understand and sympathize. That’s not how it was Flo did it for money. She’s lucky she’s not in jail she has no room to judge.

• PeaceOut
              PeaceOut commented
              Editing a comment
              Sally has always been shady (way before Flo came into town), so to say she is suddenly being trashed is not true.
              Plus she just got started, and is not done yet. Who knows how much worse it will get?

• Xyla
              Xyla commented
              Editing a comment
              In terms of the show, however, I'd say it needs some characters who can be both dramatically shady and occasionally sympathetic as well. Sally fits that bill better than Flo does. So just for the sake of dramatic possibilities, I think Sally is the "better woman."

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X