• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SheilaFan32
    Senior Board Member
    • Oct 2017

SPOILER! TV Watercooler spoiler week of May 4th

Early May the bold and the beautiful will have a week dedicated to Susan Flannery (Stephanie).
  • Belindaa
    Contract Poster
    • Apr 2010

Yes! I look forward to that.

Comment

• Xyla
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Mar 2012

I'd look forward to it if I weren't afraid that Brad Bell will think that means he should show only episodes in which Stephanie was calling Brooke "baby girl" and thinking she could trust Brooke to take care of the family after her death, which was clearly not the case. He certainly has never showed any inclination to show episodes that were made long before he was in charge, when Stephanie got to do things like coin the phrase TSFTV.

Comment

• Kwaime
        Kwaime commented
        Editing a comment
        ICAM ...
        I would love to see again Stephanie putting Brooke her place ... in the garbage ...

• Ella Munroe
        Ella Munroe commented
        Editing a comment
        Xyla I just saw on their twitter page. They're not doing a Stephanie week. It's a week of memorable weddings (there's a picture of Steffy and Liam's Australia wedding). The Stephanie thing may have just been a rumor. They might still show one of Stephanie and Eric's weddings though.
    • Brandy1981
      Executive Poster
      • Apr 2018

OMG. I know this is not Brad's decision, but I will be watching for SF.They need to start from the beginning.Start at Caroline dying and Taylor on board and Sheila and the whole redemption story.

Comment

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        I wish they'd list which episodes are airing which days, so I could skip anything that I know isn't just Stephanie being written out of character so that Brad can feature some character he preferred to Stephanie.
    • FaithWorks
      Board Regular
      • Jun 2018

Susan Flannery/Stephanie was always excellent!
      Even when she was really hateful her acting was great!
      The time when Bridget told her to apologize to Brooke for her lie about the heart attack, which put Taylor and Ridge back together and Nick said would it have killed you?
      She said “Yes.”
      Boom!! That was so simple but great!!!
      Let’s keep this thread about Stephanie/Susan and not disparage other characters on this thread.
      I really hope they do this!!!???

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
        CouchCruisin' commented
        Editing a comment
        I love your request, but it is already too late.
    • catmommy9
      Contract Poster
      • May 2005

I still wanna see the one where Sally 1.0 and stephanie got drunk, and Sally cut Stephanie's hair. It was a fun way to write in SF's real-life haircut.

I think SF/tephanie deserve more than one week of classic shows. She was an original cast memer, and her departure left a huge void. I'd love to relive her best moments now.

Comment

• Appaloosagrl
        Senior Board Member
        • Feb 2007

I miss Susan Flannery. She was the best!!!! SF and Stephanie Forrester are sorely missed.

Comment

• SheilaFan32
          Senior Board Member
          • Oct 2017

I learned that this Stephanie Forrester week won't happen. I thought it was true according to Watercooler. Sorry about that.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
            CouchCruisin' commented
            Editing a comment
            No worries SheilaFan32
            It was an honest mistake. Maybe the 'Homage to Stephanie' will happen later in the month. I sure hope so!
        • marciat
          Senior Board Member
          • Apr 2017

I miss the real Stephanie, not the pod who kissed Brookes a** in the end. Who's idea was to do that storyline anyways? Stephanie should've been with her family when she died, not with Brooke. It was dumb.

Comment

• youngandfan
            Senior Board Member
            • Sep 2011

I hope that the majority of the episodes are from the 90's but they more than likely will be from 2009 onward. We definitely will either see her death episode or one of the Brooke and Stephanie OOC love fests. I do like that the characters made peace with one another in the end, BUT I think for Stephanie to want Brooke to be with Ridge was completely OOC. It would have been more fitting for her final words to have been "I don't like you but, I've grown to love you but stay away from my men you sl*t from The Valley..."

If we happen to get a "Best of Ridge" it will definitely not include any RM episodes even if we are going to be seeing him in at least one or two of the episodes next week. I also won't be holding out on any episodes that feature Brooke and Nick as a couple because they definitely had more chemistry and were actually a good fit unlike Brill.

Maybe if we are really lucky they will accidentally show one of those awkward episodes in the context of the present where Hope was raised as Ridge's daughter and Stephanie considered her a grandchild... Or when Steffy and Phoebe were played by redheaded twins.

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
              veryoldatwtfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Please see rest of thread. It’s not happening.
          • tvaddict4965
            Executive Poster
            • Aug 2005

OH Man!!!! FINALLY Thanks for the info

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
              veryoldatwtfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Please read correction in later post. It’s not happening.
          • Russellgm
            Contract Poster
            • Apr 2018

I haven't watched since the new episodes disappeared and I won't watch until all of this is over and new ones return if this show survives but if they show episodes of Stephanie Forrester I would tune in for that. Loved her, that was when this show was good back then.

Comment

• Frenemies
              Lurking in the Shadows
              • May 2018

catmommy9, that was a classic episode and inspired my name here. I loved the Stephanie and Sally relationship! They were both beautiful,s women and had a great love/hate relationship

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X