Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sally's Thirty Days To Live, Month Four

So clueless Wyatt STILL hasn't caught on that Sally's fatal illness diagnosis is fishy when she's already in month four of her thirty days to live? Seriously?

I know right? It’s totally stupid. It also makes no sense no one wonders the name of her disease.

Sally reduced to this for Wyatt is sad.

Comment

We all know time moves differently on soaps. It's probably only been about ten days SST (Soap Standard Time) since her diagnosis.

Comment

I can accept 30 days playing out over two months because of that, but four months??? That's a bit too far of a stretch.....

The illness story started unfolding at the end of January - since that time.....Quinn spiked Brooke's drink, Thomas almost got married to Zoe, but then didn't.....Brooke sucked Bill's face, Shauna recorded it, kept it a secret for a bit, then let Quinn in on it, there was a party where Quinn showed the guests Brooke sucking Bill's face, there was fallout over that, Ridge and Shauna have been to Vegas and back, it's been more than ten days....

Comment

This is hilarious! Are we sure about the time frame? ... ...

Comment

Wyatt told Bill something about it being slightly over a month now. IMO It's not uncommon that the time frame being given by the doctor is wrong, however there are other signs that still make it suspicious. Like the fact her illness has not even being named and many more things. So Wyatt still looks foolish to me.

Comment

Originally posted by GuidingLite View Post
              So clueless Wyatt STILL hasn't caught on that Sally's fatal illness diagnosis is fishy when she's already in month four of her thirty days to live? Seriously?
              I don't think that so much time has passed already.

On Feb. 11 Sally mentioned on screen that she was only having one month to live.

And according to the writing, Katie told Wyatt the same day about Sally's impending death, when Sally and Katie just had been at the doctor and had just learned about it too.

Katie: You might feel different after the shock wears off.
              Sally: I don't know if it ever will. One month. That is what the doctor said. One month. That's all I have left.
              (Feb. 11, 2020)

______

Katie: I, um... I saw sally at the hospital the other day.
              Wyatt: The hospital? What?
              Katie: I--I--I ran into her. She was, um, seeing her doctor, and, um... I stayed with her. And then today we went back, and we got her test results.

_

Katie: So I went back to the doctor with her today. They had the test results, and, um... it was so much worse than we could have imagined. It's just... it looks like she has... a month.
              Wyatt: A--a month? That--that's-- that's all she ha-- that's--okay. I got to-- I got to call her.
              (Feb. 12, 2020)

Comment

When I read the title of this thread I laughed out loud! I have been thinking the same thing! She has been milking this "I'm dying" out for weeks!!
                I like your name Guildinglite! I have a feeling we've watched alot of the same shows over the years. 🙂

Comment

• GuidingLite
                  GuidingLite commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am a self-proclaimed 80s nighttime drama junkie - watched the big four - Dallas, Dynasty, Falcon Crest and Knots Landing - even indulged in The Colbys, and watched Guiding Light and ATWT for many, many years. I am merely an online follower of B&B and Y&R these days, but followed Sheila for years on both shows until she became a 'cartoon' of her former self, which was really disappointing after being SUCH a formidable villainess for so long. :0)

How times flies. Has it really been four months? Seems like only a month or two.

Comment

• GuidingLite
                  GuidingLite commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It first came up in January then continued in February...then on through March...and now through April....so we are now in the fourth month of Sally's thirty days to live......

Lol, according to the dialogue, she’s recently past her expiration date of “30 days”, but yes, Bell likes to drag out his s/l’s..so I’m not surprised this is the fourth month since we’ve been introduced to this stupid s/l.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceOut View Post
                  Wyatt told Bill something about it being slightly over a month now. IMO It's not uncommon that the time frame being given by the doctor is wrong, however there are other signs that still make it suspicious. Like the fact her illness has not even being named and many more things. So Wyatt still looks foolish to me.
                  Sally does not want her family to know about her dying. That should be very suspicious. Katie told everyone except Sally's family. I wonder if her family came would she continue to lie.

Comment

• PeaceOut
                    PeaceOut commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sally's plan just has allot of holes. Not sure about Coco, but Shirley would most definitely play along with the lie lol

Originally posted by ILoveBizzie View Post
                  I know right? It’s totally stupid. It also makes no sense no one wonders the name of her disease.

Sally reduced to this for Wyatt is sad.
                  She's not being reduced because of Wyatt.. It's to make the baby trafficker the heroin in the situation. Big bad Sally hurt poor innocent Flo. Bell so badly wants Flo liked he decided to change course and make Sally the bad guy who lies about dying to ruin poor Flo's life. Erasing the fact we all saw Sally suffering behind closed doors and falling ill with out mentioning one word to anyone until nosey Katie came along. She didn't plan for Katie to be in the same place as her. It's all been a total rewrite to force fans to be sympathetic to a woman who cashed in on a stolen infant and lied for months about it. They wanna pretend Wyatt loved Flo this entire time and Sally was the interloper in his relationship with Flo. When really it was Flo who took a bulldozer to Wally's relationship knowing full well she helped sell his niece. She knew that Wyatt was the child's uncle before sexing him up and letting him fall for her again
                  again. So good try to the writers on trying to ruin Sally to gain fans for Flo it just didn't work on me. I quit this crap because of Flo and I don't plan on returning until she's given the consequences she 100% deserves for her sick ways.

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
                    ILoveBizzie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I meant the character Sally herself is degrading herself over the character of Wyatt, not per se the writers.

I don’t care about Flo, Wyatt or Sally except I could like Sally if she had a different story. But I doubt she ever will.

I’m over the show, it’s very boring and nothing new.

• Reesiecup
                    Reesiecup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Littleman16 If Bell was that concerned about viewer's feelings for Flo, he would not have had the character involved in the Reese/Beth/Hope story-line to begin with. Most of the characters have at some point walked down the "hall of shame". This is how B&B rolls. Has nothing at all to do with Bell trying to make the character Flo look like a heroin. Sally has always been written as a character who comes out fighting when pushed into a corner. As a result, she has made mistakes along the way when she feels desperate and threatened. Flo had her turn walking down the hall of shame. Now it is Sally's turn.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X