Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katie Says Brill Is Incapable Of Keeping Their Lips Off Each Other

Katie doesn't think she can trust Bill again.

Donna thinks of course Bill is sorry but Donna and Bill blame Quinn for all of it.
    Katie was shocked because it was the most humiliating time of her life.

Then she should not forgive either one of them AGAIN and move on with her life. End of story. But we know as long as Mr. Bell is in charge the story will NEVER end!

Comment

I find it difficult to feel sorry for Katie. Her decision to move in with Bill and try to pick up where they left off was really foolish. Did she really believe that they would live happily ever after without their relationship ever being tested. We are talking about Bill Spencer here. No one should know him better than Katie does. She should have considered what a failed attempt at reconciliation would do to Will. She needs to own it and work towards doing what is best for her son.

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
        ILoveBizzie commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with all of this. How many times does Bill have to do this for her to finally get it that this is him, at least with her.

• Anotherwoman
        Anotherwoman commented
        Editing a comment
        She started this ball rolling when she pushed them together and made dates for them. Now she i sorry? You can't unring a bell.

• PaulaLi
        PaulaLi commented
        Editing a comment
        I totally agree. Katie was a total fool to get back with Bill. He´s betrayed her (and dumped her) how many times now? Jeez, she really had it coming IMO. But all this doesn´t take away the fact, that Bill is a total cad for making out with Brooke in this situation. He deserved to be kicked to the curb.

Katie was very logical and controlled today, with Donna and then with Bill. Plus, HT was radiant today!

Comment

Katie is right not to trust Bill. He blames Quinn. Bull roar! He and Brooke were the ones swapping spit; Quinn just outed them. Bill and Brooke never take the blame for anything; it's always someone else's fault. And Donna is just a moron.
        I'm not a fan of Katie's, but she should just wash her hands of the lot of them: Bill, Brooke, Donna. Buh-Bye!

Comment

• creation
          creation commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree completely with every word!

• Beccaboo213
          Beccaboo213 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree also!

Katie should have tried harder with Thorne no matter how much of a parent trap Will was being. There was no reason why she and Bill couldn't have amicably co-parented Will. A child in common is not enough cement to hold a union with someone you cannot trust, especially with your own sister!

Comment

• Anotherwoman
          Anotherwoman commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh no. They wrote Thorne a train wreck who was mean and spiteful about Bill and Will's relationship.

Bill was pretty clear with Wyatt that he and Brooke never intended to confess to anyone what they had done. If that's the case, then Katie is right not to trust him because he's lying to her and making excuses as to why that's better for her--and not for the first time. Or even the twenty-second time. I'm also really tired of the argument that they need to stay together for Will. If they do, what does that teach Will about what he can expect a partner to put up with in a relationship? What does it teach him about how men should treat women--or anyone they love?

Comment

• Reesiecup
          Reesiecup commented
          Editing a comment
          Will doesn't even know what went on. If Bill and Katie stay together, he would never have to know. That said, what would they be teaching him??

Katie knew life with Bill wouldn't always be a bed of roses. Yet, she made the decision to reunite with him. Now, she is willing to turn her son's life upside down again over a damn, impulsive kiss. She needs to hang in and try to make it work. She owes it to Will to try and keep their family together. I might think differently if we were discussing another couple. Bill and Katie care deeply for each other. They have been happy together. They can make it work.

• PeaceOut
          PeaceOut commented
          Editing a comment
          Reesiecup I have seen people like Will being stuck in a mess like this, and NO it does not work. I'm scared for when they soras him and catches on
          Bill's exes were strong enough to run away, and Katie should be stuck with him forever?

• Reesiecup
          Reesiecup commented
          Editing a comment
          Again, Katie knew life with Bill wouldn't always be a bed of roses. She stepped back into it anyway. She gave her son the family he yearned for. Now, she is going to take that away over a ridiculous kiss. GMAB

I was actually surprised Donna told Katie she shouldn’t blame herself for when Katie had postpartum depression for pushing them together. I was glad she at least did that it wasn’t as bad from Donna as I expected. Still Katie is right this is hardly Quinn’s fault.

Comment

Katie is correct that Bill and Brooke cannot be trusted together! Basically, if the two of them are alone together long enough something physical will occur! At least this time it was just a kiss, but the next time they will be naked! Nonetheless, they can never be trusted and she shouldn't forgive them!

Comment

Saw the wedding episode of Bill and Katie today (Wed). How many the heck times have they been wed?
            It was a beautiful wedding. And Bill's sister was there and never hear any mention of her now.

Comment

• B-Hold
              B-Hold commented
              Editing a comment
              Married twice and were on their third engagement before Bill and Brooke's make out session.

I saw a recent interview with Heather Tom and it didn’t give me hope that Katie will ever move past Bill. Did anyone else see it?

Comment

Originally posted by MemMem View Post
              Katie should have tried harder with Thorne no matter how much of a parent trap Will was being. There was no reason why she and Bill couldn't have amicably co-parented Will. A child in common is not enough cement to hold a union with someone you cannot trust, especially with your own sister!
              Absolutely agreed. To go a step further, I think she ran from her relationship with Wyatt because she cared too much about what other people thought. She gave Will too much power because he talked her out of her relationship with Wyatt AND with Thorne even though Will didn't seem too upset with Brooke and Bill's relationship.

Comment

Thorne was all about being jealous of Bill's relationship with Will and being controlling. I never saw much love for Katie. Wyatt was a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Anotherwoman View Post
                  Thorne was all about being jealous of Bill's relationship with Will and being controlling. I never saw much love for Katie. Wyatt was a different story.
                  Ita! Thorne pushed for the custody case. He wanted Bill out of the pic and exaggerated what was going on with Bill not being there for Will.
                  Katie all of a sudden claimed Bill wasn't there for Will due to chasing Steffy. It wasn't true. It was her chance to finally control Bill.
                  Thorne didn't love Katie or he would have stayed.
                  Wyatt actually loved Katie and was willing to stand up to Bill and also Quinn to be with her. Katie gushed over his prowess in bed.. saying she had wasted her time on "the old guys."
                  She didn't deserve Wyatt's loyalty. She got what she deserved when Thorne dumped her and Bill kissed Brooke.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X