Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Flo's Kidnapping is Going to be Our Cliffhanger?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Flo's Kidnapping is Going to be Our Cliffhanger?

until production resumes? We should have a contest to see who can come closest to the writers' s/l.

Please don't write anything even remotely close to what that motley crew of writers would drop on us! I KNOW that some of the posters on this board could do so much better!

Comment

I vote to drop FLO off the cliff by Steffy's house and then push her in the ocean for good......That would make my day! I loathe FLO

Comment

• NuttyAboutSoaps
        NuttyAboutSoaps
        Senior Board Member
        NuttyAboutSoaps commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep. Let's build on that. Flo somehow survives the fall from the cliff, which makes everyone think it caused her head injury. Further, she is groggy and confused when she finally wakes up and can't remember that Sally faked her illness.

What will they do with Flo? As stupid as this show has gotten there is no telling what kind of outlandish plan they will come up with. One thing they will have to think fast because Flo is definitely going to be missed especially by Wyatt, and he is going to wonder what happen to her and where she might be.

Comment

Is the last show next Tuesday, April 28, until they resume production again?

Comment

No the last new episode of the bold and the beautiful aired Thursday April 23rd. Katrina mentioned that they will get back to work as soon as it's safe to do so.

Comment

I just watched it, wow, what a cliffhanger! Flo deserves this after all her misdeeds, I have no sympathy for her at all. I'm on team Sally all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by SheilaFan32 View Post
            No the last new episode of the bold and the beautiful aired Thursday April 23rd. Katrina mentioned that they will get back to work as soon as it's safe to do so.
            Thanks SheilaFan32! What was Katrina on?

Comment

Kidnapping? Penny hit Flo in the head with candlestick, she wasn't even bleeding btw, which made the scene so ridiculous and when Wyatt walked in and said "WTH?" I pictured Penny and Sally maybe wrapping up Flo's body in the carpet, IDK....or maybe he saw Flo's feet or just Sally and Penny dragging something behind the couch.

Comment

I did not see it as a kidnapping due to wyatt walked in and saw them dragging her. Yes, they planned on getting rid of her someway, somehow, but I think Wyatt put a wrench in their plans.

Comment

I hope they follow up on it and continue the SL as planned before the break.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X