• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Thread ~~ 4/23/2020

Hey to everybody who's here today

Hope everyone is well and safe .

Happy Thirsty Thursday!

I just got interrupted by the Gov. of NJ. Maybe he will end before the show is over.

This probably will be the last Live Thread for awhile. I know we all will miss being here every day to post about the show.

Hi Rita, hey everyone!

It's going to be a great show today! I'm sorry you're pre-empted Rita, I hope he ends it soon!

Comment

• lovely rita
      lovely rita
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      lovely rita commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Sweaver! I was really hoping to get to see this show on time today and not have to wait to see it later. Too bad.
      Thanks for you and everyone for the great recaps for us! It's appreciated. I hope he stops talking or they interrupt
      him soon.

Hi guys! Penny reacting to hitting Flo with a candlestick.

Comment

Donna looks good in yellow. Talks to Katie about the fall out over the Brill kiss.

Comment

Wyatt and Bill are talking about Bill kissing Brooke. Bill says he doesn't regret kissing Brooke. He regrets that it hurt Katie. He wants to make it up to Katie.

Flo is unconscious on the floor. Sally is yelling no, no, no! Penny says she had to do it, she was about to call Wyatt.

Comment

Katie can't just forgive Bill.
        Bill asks how much time Sally has left. Wyatt says Sally has proven the doctors wrong on the time she has left.
        It is only a matter of time. Bill will be there for Wyatt when it comes.

Comment

Penny checks Flo's pulse. Zoe yells at Penny about bonking Flo with a candlestick.

Comment

Katie is working, Donna walks into the office. Katie says its better than sitting at home feeling sorry for herself. Donna asks if shes reached out to Bill, Katie says no. She still loves him, she can't forget him kissing Bill.

Bill asks how much time the drs say Sally has. Wyatt doesn't know, he says she's a fighter. Bill says when that time comes he will be there for him, and so will Flo.

Penny is checking on Flo, Sally wants to know if shes alive? She's alive, but probably has a serious head injury. Sally says Wyatt will be home soon, he can't find Flo like this.

Comment

Katie tells Donna how shocked she was, by her sister and the man she is in love with. Donna also blames Quinn, but Katie says it wasn't Q, it was Brill doing the kissing.
              Donna says don't close your heart to Katie. She thinks Bill is sorry. Katie says of course they are sorry, but they are incapable of keeping their lips off each other.

Comment

Bill speaks vehemently to Wyatt about the kiss. Sounds like he is yelling at Wyatt.

Comment

Katie says she was shocked, it was the most humiliating time of her life. Donna tries to blame Quinn, but Katie says it was Bill and Brooke. Katie just wants to focus on her son. Donna says don't close your heart, Bill is sorry. Katie says of course he's sorry, so is Brooke. She says they've been sorry before. They can't keep their lips off each other. She doesn't think she can ever trust Bill again.

Wyatt says he's not surprised Katie doesn't want to talk to Bill. Bill blames Quinn for all this.

Comment

Special report is over!!

Penny is so upset by what she did to Flo. Sally is panicking but tells her to take a deep breath but they have to get Flo out of there

before Wyatt comes home.

Comment

More talk from Bill about how great Flo is. Protect her and your future together, he tells Wyatt.
                    Meanwhile Flo is still unconscious. Penny wants to call 911, but Sally says they can't. Penny didn't want this. Sally says to take a deep breath and take care of this before Flo comes to and before Wyatt gets home.

Comment

Penny says they need to call 911, she needs medical attention. Sally tells her to give her some then! They both panic and are throwing accusations back and forth. Sally says they need to get Flo out of there before Wyatt comes home.

Comment

Katie and Donna talk about when Katie pushed Brill together when she had postpartum depression. She and Bill worked things out because of Will. Then Katie talks about Sally and how Wyatt has made such a big difference at the end of Sally's life. Katie is proud of Flo for putting her happiness on hold.
                        Bill shows up at FC and says the Flo won't be a Logan for long.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X