Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flo chastising Sally about honesty and forgiveness

Hard to take this seriously. She is angry, rightly so, but her judgement is falling flat for me. No sympathy? It's easy to be so judgmental when you have everyone singing your praises after what she has done. Her self righteous attitude is too much.

You are so right. Flo “destroyed” lives. Being involved in kidnapping and lying to everyone involved! She does seem to get a pass. Wyatt left Sally for mentioning Liams name! Lol
    then he can’t bring himself to really leave Flo for kidnapping a baby of his own brother. Flo life for months and watched people suffer horribly and said nothing. No comparison to Sally’s stunt. It only really affected herself. Didn’t change the lives of lots of people!

Comment

After what she did and faced little consequence this scolding is coming from the wrong person. I’m not sure many characters could but Flo certainly can’t.

Comment

• minerva_ham
        minerva_ham
        Recurring Poster
        minerva_ham commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, what Flo did was so far beyond what Sally is doing. Lying isn't illegal, accepting $50k for a baby you're passing off as your own is. Flo makes me sick.

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens
        Aspiring soap scribe
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        She caused so much pain and it may be why they are not even focusing on the pain she caused Steffy because it reminds viewers even more of what she did.

I mentioned this in another thread but it's how Flo is coming off. If she used her own experiences and how her lies hurt people to convince Sally to tell the truth then yeah, I could find her less annoying but the way she's being portrayed is as this perfect snowflake that's never lied and finds the prospect of a lie so horrible. Yes what Sally is doing is wrong and I don't think anyone thinks that it's right but it's sad when people are annoyed with the person that's found out and wants the truth out. Flo imo should be doing less scolding and trying more to appeal to Sally considering what she's done. Flo could even mention that the person that matters in all of her lies, Hope hasn't even forgiven her and that Brooke still doesn't like her.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
        YDoIStillWatch
        Senior Board Member
        YDoIStillWatch commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess it being so recent I would have thought Flo would have handled it differently. More like what you have suggested. Maybe understood making that kind of decision and following through with it despite knowing it is wrong. Although Sally did plan this out, not well, but plan she did. Flo is angry but maybe too angry? Wyatt and Katie should be the ones having this kind of heated conversation with Sally. I am sure they will but these words from Flo don't carry any weight for me.

Who made snotty snot-nosed snot Flo God who sits on holy ground in judgement and decides people's fate?? What hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish someone had talked down to her and chastised her for her crime which was like a trillion times worse than what Sally and the doctor did!!

Eeeeeeeeerbody forgave precious Flo and she didn't pay AT ALL but instead of being grateful for that pass, she decides she singlehandedly wants to ruin Sally and Penny's lives, end their careers and throw them in jail.......NICE Bell, NICE

Comment

• Soaperlady
        Soaperlady
        Lurking in the Shadows
        Soaperlady commented
        Editing a comment
        AND, she kept $50k for her breaking the law! Sally’s not breaking the law. If anything Flo could be charged for breaking into medical files! But guess the writers will ignore that fact like the money.

Yep, Flo is definitely a Logan alright, so she's getting the special Logan treatment of being favored by the show, that's reserved for Logan's only. It's good to be a Logan, right Flo?

Comment

Amazing isn't it? Especially when we literally watched her for the past year lie her way through the baby switch then grovel for forgiveness. The fact that she could not show any empathy whatsoever and decided she was morally superior to Sally was ridiculous. Even worse, Sally was not allowed to read her for the filth she is. The vitriol coming out of Flo's mouth about running her out of LA was the some of the same things Brooke and Hope used to tell her. She even go bitch slapped for her efforts. Too bad she has such a short memory. Maybe Sally need to donate one of her kidneys...

Comment

• creation
          creation
          Board Regular
          creation commented
          Editing a comment
          Or Sally needed to be born a Logan, then all her wrongdoings would be forgiven her, at least by the show!

I personally loved it and i don't care who said it!! I do think Sally had a chance of being forgiven, but not after what minion Penny did now. Too bad, so sad!
        But poor pathetic Sally can's handle losing

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
          YDoIStillWatch
          Senior Board Member
          YDoIStillWatch commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol. Flo was right though. Sally played the victim and got caught. And what was her plan? Not a very well thought out one that's for sure. Penny has more to lose than Sally. But blaming Sally was as lame as Sally blaming Flo.

I cant stand baby stealing Flo I really wish they would get rid of the character.... for me there is nothing to like about Flo

Comment

I almost choked when Flo accused Sally of a "giant disgusting lie!!". Look who's talking, Ms. Baby Snatcher. Who lied and lied for months about Dead Baby Beth? Pot meet Kettle.

Comment

• Littleman16
          Littleman16
          Contract Poster
          Littleman16 commented
          Editing a comment
          As much as I can't stand Hope wouldn't it have been hilarious if she was standing near by hearing Flo trash someone for being a disgusting liar 😂

Flo overstayed her time there in Wyatt's house pointing the finger at Sally over and over. she had the goods on Sally, she should have just gone to Wyatt. I lost it when she mentioned jail time when Flo herself avoided her jail time. imo Flo pushed it a bit too far, so she got wacked. of course then Sally blames Dr E. whatever, is like watching a tennis game with the back and forth. I would have preferred that Flo just went to Wyatt.

Comment

Was just about to start a thread on this subject. 2 episodes of Flo reading Sally the riot act for doing something nowhere near as terrible as what thieving, lying Flo did. I'm glad Sally reminded her own doings. Bill should understand what Sally did he said Caroline was dying (before she actually was) to break up Sally and Thomas and Caroline went along. No wonder Sally got the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Logan13 View Post
            I mentioned this in another thread but it's how Flo is coming off. If she used her own experiences and how her lies hurt people to convince Sally to tell the truth then yeah, I could find her less annoying but the way she's being portrayed is as this perfect snowflake that's never lied and finds the prospect of a lie so horrible. Yes what Sally is doing is wrong and I don't think anyone thinks that it's right but it's sad when people are annoyed with the person that's found out and wants the truth out. Flo imo should be doing less scolding and trying more to appeal to Sally considering what she's done. Flo could even mention that the person that matters in all of her lies, Hope hasn't even forgiven her and that Brooke still doesn't like her.
            And I don’t think Brooke or Hope need too. I may not like them most of the time but they shouldn’t have to make it easy on Flo.

See that was missing from Flo . Not making the mistakes Flo made and that she shouldn’t have done any of it . Flo acts superior she has isn’t.

Comment

• ohiogal
              ohiogal
              Newcomer
              ohiogal commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree, I'm so tired of Flo and her self righteous attitude. What she did was far worse, She's a joke!!!

• Emerald Greens
              Emerald Greens
              Aspiring soap scribe
              Emerald Greens commented
              Editing a comment
              It’s something else that after thirty plus years they have made one change so bad in such a short amount of time.

Nauseating isn't it. I didn't mind so much her speeches to Sally by when she was ranting that the doctor would lose her license and go to prison I lost it. I'm glad she got smacked in the head. She had it coming. Typical Logan hypocrite. Crocodile tears for herself but not an ounce of compassion for anyone who harms her.

The Lord's pray says forgive my trespasses as I forgive... So good old Flo needs to be hit with a speeding karma train.

Comment

It was just incredibly stupidly written. Two straight days of Flo yammering at Sally, saying basically the same things over and over again, with Sally scarcely being allowed to say at thing. Dramatically, endless nagging monologues are not that interesting, and when Flo said today that she wasn't getting any pleasure out of this, I thought, "Well, geez, then why do you keep doing it? Just say your piece and go. " Or better yet, she should never have gone to see Sally in the first place and just gone to Wyatt with the information. And why on earth would she appear to want to text Wyatt what she knew if she was so sure he'd be terribly upset by the news? If you know you have news that's going to upset someone, wouldn't you rather tell that news in person? Or at least talk to them on the phone rather than sending a text? I mean, what was she going to text, "Sally lying not dying. Got the 411. See ya soon."? Or was she just going to try to communicate the information totally in emojis?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X