• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

Sally Admits the Lie To Flo{merged}

She tells Flo she made it all up because she finally decided to fight for what she loves. She did it because she loves Wyatt more

than anything. More than Flo would ever care to understand.

Your thoughts on this scene.
  • lady8952
    Day Player
    • Apr 2018

Seriously....She is willing to put everything she's worked so hard for on the line for Wyatt?????gmab. He's a fickled weakling. Wyatt has money and thats it and thats because of his dad...Sally worked her butt off to get at Foresters while having to put up with Bills BS cause he hated her so much...Now she stoop to this for Wyatt...This man has dumped you 3' X's already....We love who we love..and it seems Katie has finally gotten the message, hopefully.

No man wants a desperate person in their lives specially those who do stupid crap to get their attention

But Sally could have done so much better....When the news comes out she will be on everyones hate list and have to give up a body part to be forgiven.
    Last edited by lady8952; April 2, 2020, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• JJ1
      JJ1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m disappointed where the disappointment should lie...not with Sally. Bell and his writing hacks can’t write themselves out of a paper bag. Bell said there would be a sweet story written...where did it go? I guess the sweet story was written on some other show. It certainly wasn’t the Bold and the Beautiful.

• GlitterGlamDiva
      GlitterGlamDiva commented
      Editing a comment
      I said this in another thread but the writing for the women is atrocious. Their entire life goal is finding a man,keeping said man, having fights with other women over a man and getting pregnant. Career goals are few and far between,female friendships aren't happening and all the family members do is back stab either other. I couldn't name 5 characters on this show I even like anymore which is why I haven't watched in 2 years.

• veryoldatwtfan
      veryoldatwtfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes...wasn’t there originally supposed to be something where Wyatt actually did something to truly save Sally?
  • proudsoapfan
    Board Regular
    • Mar 2018

Okay, aside from it being illegal for Flo to break into a medical record or the improbability of being able to see a chart without a password or pin or look up a patient's information by just name and not date of birth or some other identifying factor to be able to know that someone is faking or healthy when reading a lab sheet is laughable . I can barely read my lab results when I have them and I know what tests were done and what was looked for. and that would just be the top sheet, who knows what else would be in the file? It just seems absurd. Flo being suspicious because she saw Flo doing yoga or living longer than expected I not telling anyone the disease (who does that? I see. Throw the rubber snake, but taking up time of a physician that is not authorized to speak with you regarding a patient, breaking into a hospital's computer and being able to decipher that Sally's healthy is idiotic lazy writing. Maybe not the harassing the doctor, I can see that happening even though it shouldn't but the doctor not kicking out Flo long before she dis is surprising.
    Last edited by Moore ideas; April 21, 2020, 01:29 PM. Reason: Not the character's name.

Comment

• Logan13
      Logan13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Now, I know that on paper that I should be cheering Flo on and seeing things from her side but considering what Flo has done I just can't stand her smug self-righteous acting like she has never lied about anyone or anything behind. It's not working, I still have no sympathy for Flo and while what I think Sally is doing is pathetic it's almost making me root for her. I can't... stand... Flo.

• prpnc
      prpnc commented
      Editing a comment
      I so enjoyed the rubber snake scene, was not stupid, and it worked!! I got a kick out of Sally running and jumping so high. I have a sense of humor about stuff like that. I was beginning to tire of Sally's fake illness, so was ready for her to be found out. I really don't care if Flo ends up with Wyatt. She could have anyone she wants, but I was just happy that she got the proof SHE needed. She will be in trouble, but I guess it was worth it to her. She will be punished and she should be, but I guess many will be happy about that.
      Last edited by prpnc; April 21, 2020, 01:35 PM.

• creation
      creation commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't care about the Flo/Wyatt/Sally story, all I know is that Sally is wrong for pretending a terminal illness and faking to be dying, just as Flo was wrong for stealing a baby, but I'm thrilled that posters are hating on another Logan, because now they know exactly how many on here have felt about the Logans (namely Brooke and Hope) for years now!
  • Nikki7447xoxo
    Contract Poster
    • Sep 2019

Thank you Bell ?got writing this right for once against a Logan.”

truth is finally said about baby ? stealer Flo.”

great scene!
    Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; April 21, 2020, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Sugarpie
      Sugarpie commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Nikki7447xoxo View Post
      Vienna;

trued quoting you
      but I agree yep. ?

Now, if Bell wtite for Sally to press charges against
      the baby-napper Flo for opening a medical file,

I’ll be extra happy c?
      OMG, I'd cheer if he did............I hate what Bell did to Sally but hope she did it to get rid of the baby stealing trash..

• Sherrel2007
      Sherrel2007 commented
      Editing a comment
      This might be mean but I don't recognize Flo as a Logan. I feel she was forced on me and I don't appecaite it lol. Honestly before this episode I didn't want Sally or Flo with Wyatt. I still love Wyatt, but it seems they are dead set on destroying his character. He doesn't have chemistry with either imo. But after this episode I want to see Wyatt and Sally together. I don't think Wyatt loves Flo. I think he's doing it because its what his mom wants. Puppy love at its best.

I'm glad Sally called Flo out. It seems everyone forgotten what she did to her own family. Donating a kidney doesn't change that fact.

• sundein44
      sundein44 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am glad Sally called Flo out too its like everyone has forgotten what Flo did.
  • creation
    Board Regular
    • Sep 2018

That's a pathetic and funny way of showing your love for someone, by pretending to be dying! What the heck is wrong with these people?

Comment

• CosmicCow
      Day Player
      • Jul 2012

It would have been refreshing if Flo could have some compassion for Sally instead of judgement. She did screw with her life twice. She is "Jolene" in this situation and could have chosen not to take her man away from her again.

Wyatt of course being the weak stack of waffles that he is didn't need much prodding though.

Comment

• creation
        creation commented
        Editing a comment
        If Wyatt truly wanted Sally, Flo nor anyone else could have taken him away from her, Jolene or no Jolene! Apparently Wyatt just doesn't love Sally like she loves him or wants him to, and if it wouldn't have been Flo, then it would have probably been someone else down the line.

• ABeth
        ABeth commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s not Flo’s fault that Wyatt was ready to dump Sally from the moment Flo walked back into his life. Wyatt loves Flo not Sally. He was honest about it. He shouldn’t feel obligated to be with Sally when it is a Flo’s he really wants. And Sally obviously didn’t really love Wyatt either, or she wouldn’t be playing the cruel game she is playing right now.

• Babybearsoaper
        Babybearsoaper commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think she is Jolene at all. First, you can't "take" someone away from someone unless they want to be taken and second, she didn't just take him away just because she could. Wyatt loved her and she loved Wyatt.
        Blaming Flo of taking Wyatt away from Sally is ridiculous. You cant blame someone if your man loves them more than he does you plus Wyatt and Flo have loved each other most of their lives.

I used to love Sally but I hate she had to stoop to this ridiculous level, Faking an illness at this extreme level will never work, never, for anyone. Sally is now ruined for me. Now, I could forgive her later, just like I can every other character but to cheer her on to get Flo because she did something really bad BY doing something bad is a tad hypocritical …. in this case anyway. Don't get me wrong, I love a GOOD payback story for a deserving character but not this way. Sally is only hurting herself and I want her to be redeemed/

I am painfully aware that everyone on this board hates Flo, and I agree she is a bit stuffy and dull, but I still like Flo and has a lot of potential. I don't care what her motivations were for giving a kidney were, this is a big deal in real life. I have had a kidney transplant, it is a huge deal. It is a huge sacrifice for anyone to donate one while living. Plus the fact, had she not, Katie would have died. Right or wrong reasons, she saved Katies life when nobody else could. That is a loving gift! Everyone does bad things on a soap and gets redeemed, in fact Sally is doing a terrible thing now, why is just Flo who can't?

Please don't throw things, Im home alone. {lololol----- sorry cabin fever|
    • TootSweet
      Board Regular
      • May 2019

Sally talked about how everything has been taken from her. She’s right. She lost EVERYTHING because of the Spencer’s! THAT is what should be feeding her rage right now. REVENGE! That’s how OG Sally Spectra would’ve handled this. This should be about business NOT personal. Think about it. Sally played first on Katie’s sympathy. Then Bill and Wyatt’s emotions. She had them wrapped around her finger! She was in the perfect position to step into that family and destroy it from the inside out. Instead, they have her willing to throw everything away because she loves Wyatt? This is SO EFFIN’ STUPID!

Are the writers capable of coming up with a storyline that doesn’t involve a love triangle?

Comment

• Teaday13
        Teaday13 commented
        Editing a comment
        story is plain dumb. Sally got what she wanted signing with Forester which she, and only she, gave up to pursue Wyatt with a lie. if everything is eventually taken away is because of her own stupid actions.

• PeaceOut
        PeaceOut commented
        Editing a comment
        Revenge for what? and with what end result? Sally wil have nothing either way.
        Sally is glossing over the fact that Flo is not demanding or constantly pushing people to forgive her. She has learned to be content with what she has been given back. And like Teaday13 already said; Sally got what she wanted, but now she is playing with fire because she wants too much.

• MemMem
        MemMem commented
        Editing a comment
        I would have watched if Sally was in for revenge against the Spencer, particularly Wyatt playing her like a yo-yo.

Of the two brothers, I used to prefer Wyatt, but he's as much of a jerk as Liam is.
    • viennagirl
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by creation View Post
      That's a pathetic and funny way of showing your love for someone, by pretending to be dying! What the heck is wrong with these people?
      It doesn't even make sense.

We had Thomas on screen telling Sally about his co-parenting with Caroline and how Thomas never really got over Caroline's lie.
      Why would Sally now do the same, when she knows that it hadn't helped Thomas/Caroline in the end?

_________

Thomas: Right. Look, I -- I'm sorry for how i ended things. What we had was amazing. I never meant to hurt you.
      Sally: We both moved on.
      Thomas: I was trying to put Douglas' family back together. Okay? It -- having two parents in a loving home -- and n
      ot to speak ill of the deceased, but... I couldn't get over Caroline lying to me. But we were great co-parents. And I had all of that time to think everything over. You know what, big picture, caroline's gone, and douglas has no mother.
      (April 30, 2019)

Comment

• BlueGalexy
        Recurring Poster
        • Sep 2014

To be honest OP, I'm disappointed with just about every aspect of this s/l. Much as I warmed up to and eventually grew to like Sally's character, I find it impossible to root for anyone now during this part of the s/l. I'm disappointed with Sally for faking her illness, disappointed with Wyatt for becoming Liam 2.0, and I'm way disappointed that the woman who helped to sell her cousin's stolen baby for a cut of the profits is now being held up by the writers as the intrepid hero of this whole thing. While I can certainly understand Sally's desire to "fight for her man" so to speak, I just can't get behind how she's chosen to do it, and feel like she's basically lowered herself to Wyatt and Flo's level now. The only thing I can appreciate about this s/l is that at least it's a break from the previous all Hope, all the time storytelling.

Comment

• rike
          Soap Addict
          • Jul 2008

Sally mentioned it to the doctor that she was planing for Katie to find out *she was dying* because it is known that Katie can not keep a secret.
          Not only has Brooke made a foil out of her little sister at least twice, and now here is Sally proving how gullible and loose lip Katie is and when Sally‘s deception comes out I hope Katie will realize what role she played in Sally‘s game and kets her have it.

Comment

• voice of reason
            voice of reason commented
            Editing a comment
            Like Katie let Brooke and Bill get away with betraying her all the times before. Katie has had a heart transplant and a kidney transplant but she is in dire need of a brain transplant. I really can't feel sorry for Katie. She brings most of the stuff on herself and I'm sure Bell is a stroke of the pen away from allowing Katie to forgive Brill again.

• PassingThrough
            PassingThrough commented
            Editing a comment
            This story line is insulting to our intelligence. In the beginning of it, why would Sally have sat by herself and made her hand shake? Was that just supposed to be nerves or what?

I haven't been watching B and B because of this story line. I suppose I'll come back eventually, but, in my opinion, this story hits new lows.

• Birthday_Girl
            Birthday_Girl commented
            Editing a comment
            I can definitely see Katie being hurt and angry with Sally -- rightfully so. But, I still think if Katie had blabbed to the correct people (Sally's grandma and sister ) and not to Waytt, Sally's plan wouldn't have worked. It makes no sense to me that she even told Wyatt who was Sally's ex at the time.

None of it matters now anyway. When Sally's hair brain plan blows up in her face, the only one to blame will be Sally. She won't get the whitewashing or the second chance that Felony Flo Logan has received.
        • Chatty Cakes
          Recurring Poster
          • Mar 2020

I hope Sally goes all the way and kills Flo. She may as well.

Comment

• GlitterGlamDiva
            Senior Board Member
            • Mar 2008

I can't speak to the story because I've never watched it. For me it's just a bummer to see women continually written like this. I wish the female characters loved themselves as much as they love a man. Why the hell do you debase yourself for some trash dude who will just be wandering for the next within 6 months.

Comment

• Diamondgold
              Lurking in the Shadows
              • Nov 2019

This storyline is the stupidest in years! So we're supposed to believe that this gorgeous woman who ran her own fashion business, who could have literally any man she wants, and who has always been a fighter decides that she is so desperate for Wyatt Spencer, a waffler like his brother, that she is willing to put on a dying act for several months -- for an entire community of people -- and somehow win him over from his first and longtime love. Her partner in crime Penny is a woman who went through many grueling years of study and practice to become a doctor only to decide that she wants to be a fashion designer? Polar opposites! Penny is somehow convinced that the only way to reach her dream is to break the law and put up with this ridiculous charade so that she can get her foot in the door when all she's been doing so far is doodling on a notepad? Sally refuses to get any medical help to survive because she'd rather die than live without Wyatt??? Flo and Wyatt are so dumb that they weren't the least bit suspicious when Sally dodged their questions about the name of the illness? And Wyatt decides to let Sally move in with him only to figure out weeks later that if she's dying, he's not going to be able to take care of her. Duh. Come on, writers. Give the audience some credit. This is painful to watch and insulting to viewers.

Comment

• Brandy1981
                Brandy1981 commented
                Editing a comment
                For a minute I thought you were talking about Step because last i heard.she was in the same boat with Bell's biased poison pen to destroy all to prop his weak pets.Courtney and JW should flee this crappy show because all they do is get trashed or prop duty.

• Birthday_Girl
                Birthday_Girl commented
                Editing a comment
                Diamondgold I so agree. The plot holes are large enough to drive a Mac truck through.

The problem stems from the lack of character development for Flo Logan. The writers seem to just want to do short hand.

Instead of working on a long, well thought out story that will actually redeem Flo Logan, they decided to do a quickie donate a kidney to a sympathetic character storyline.

When that didn't work, they decided to do their tried and true method of throwing another character under a bus to make Flo Logan look decent in comparison.

I'm not sure how that is playing with other viewers, but it isn't working with me because the writing is so obvious and hamfisted. They didn't even try to make the Saint Flo Logan busts lying Sally storyline seem believable.

To be fair, I have been somewhat entertained by the things Sally has said about Flo, even though I don't want her to "win" Wyatt. Wyatt is a loser who belongs with the baby seller.

• Camille78
                Camille78 commented
                Editing a comment
                I honestly don't think any woman can have any man she wants. Not Sally, not Flo, not anyone.
            • vdw842003
              Board Regular
              • Jun 2013

Im so sick and tired of how these women r written on this show. They always sacrificing everything for these no good men. Sally had career and respect as a designer and now she will lost it all for dude that dumped her twice for stupid stuff. Wyatt basically used her as a rebound the second go around because he was pissed off at Flo to only forgive instantly when she decided to play organ donor to katie and wanted to leave sally again for her.

For once I want the women to fight for themselves and stop fighting over these loser men. The whole Spencer men r garbage, wyatt was the one that I felt was somewhat decent man but he has proven he is just as scummy as his brother and father. Its time to bring on some fresh blood.

Comment

• Birthday_Girl
                Birthday_Girl commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, I hope after Sally is "exposed" by Saint Flo Logan, Sally realizes how beneath her Wyatt is. Flatt deserves each other.
                But, that may be wishful thinking on my part. I truly believe Bell plans to used Sally as a permanent prop in the Flatt "love" story.
                vdw842003 I too am sick of the sexiest writing on B&B. No woman would act the way Sally has over a man who has dumped her 2x in less than a year. If the writing was balanced and non-sexiest, Steffy would not be single, and Katie would never have taken Bill back after the 1st time he cheated on her with her sister.
            • viennagirl
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Diamondgold View Post
              This storyline is the stupidest in years! So we're supposed to believe that this gorgeous woman who ran her own fashion business, who could have literally any man she wants, and who has always been a fighter decides that she is so desperate for Wyatt Spencer, a waffler like his brother, that she is willing to put on a dying act for several months -- for an entire community of people -- and somehow win him over from his first and longtime love. Her partner in crime Penny is a woman who went through many grueling years of study and practice to become a doctor only to decide that she wants to be a fashion designer? Polar opposites! Penny is somehow convinced that the only way to reach her dream is to break the law and put up with this ridiculous charade so that she can get her foot in the door when all she's been doing so far is doodling on a notepad?
              And Penny is expecting Sally to help her, when Sally is deceiving her own bosses.

I don't assume Penny knows the details (that the CO-CEO Steffy lost her designer for the fashion shown down because of that "illness"), but Penny knows that Sally has told "everyone" that Sally is going to die, can't work anymore.
              Sally refuses to get any medical help to survive because she'd rather die than live without Wyatt??? Flo and Wyatt are so dumb that they weren't the least bit suspicious when Sally dodged their questions about the name of the illness? And Wyatt decides to let Sally move in with him only to figure out weeks later that if she's dying, he's not going to be able to take care of her. Duh. Come on, writers. Give the audience some credit. This is painful to watch and insulting to viewers.
              I hope we will get at least one scene with Sally and Penny that has Sally questioning her own plan, now that Wyatt has asked her to move out. Even if it might have been Flo's wish, Wyatt is the one going along with it.
              Why fight for a man that has dropped you twice - and even asked you to move out, while thinking that you might die in the next month?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X