Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBS sets themed week of B&B classic episodes next week (4/27)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anything they put on tv from 1:30 to 2, including a half hour of birds flying, or a half hour of paint drying, is better than the current show, so I welcome this. this may be one of the only benefits to this pandemic, no hope and liam.

Comment

I am torn of would like to see the beginning way back episodes and do no want to come out at the end of lock up losing the last three soaps left. Because of contractual issues I wonder if they could show way back.

Comment

• Amber<3
        Amber<3 commented
        Editing a comment
        They have the rights to the old episodes they even have a lot of them posted online for members. Bell won’t show anything that was written by his father. It doesn’t fit the narrative he is pushing now.
        Or should I say the rewrite of history he is pushing now. It’s disappointing because bold has SO many classic episodes that they will never air.

• LisaM1983
        LisaM1983 commented
        Editing a comment
        They own the right to the earlier episodes, but I think they have to pay residuals to the cast members who appear in them. Still cheaper than producing new content, I would imagine.

They should show the Angela Forrester sl . That’s a classic.

Comment

There's a page on the tube of you that I LOVE! They have most of the old episodes of B&B. I watched some a couple of weeks ago and it really made me realize how much I miss Stephanie!

Comment

I grew up as a CBS soap girl. I used to run out and pick up new packs of VCR tapes twice a month and use them until they were thread bare trying to keep up with Y&R, B&B, ATWT and GL. After I lost 2 of those, and after Ronn Moss left, I swapped over to General Hospital. I was super excited to switch back to B&B today to watch the fashion show unfold behind the stunning backdrop of Monte Carlo (I actually went there in 2011 and was immediately transported back in my mind and that little walk down memory lane was heavenly!!!)

I know how much is blows that soaps are in re-runs but I can certainly appreciate the gorgeous background of this re-run series long enough to see if B&B eventually makes its way back to my DVR listing. I certainly don't want to lose more soaps because of covid. Soap fans have suffered too many losses already. I'm really looking forward to next week's behind the scenes specials!!!!

Comment

It may not be a popular opinion, but I enjoyed seeing an episode that was actually fun to watch. Steffy is gorgeous and happy!! Thomas wasn’t obsessed with Hope. Bill was devilish and there was fashion! Lots of characters

Comment

Originally posted by LisaM1983 View Post
              This is really the best they can do? The transition from the Y&R re-runs to the B&B ones is like going from a three-course meal to being fed table scraps.

If Y&R is doing a tribute week to Katherine Chancellor, why can't B&B do the same for Stephanie Forrester?
              On the week of May 4th the show will be dedicated to Susan Flannery aka Stephanie Forrester 👍🏻👍🏻👏🏼

Comment

Originally posted by BLUE EYED GIRL View Post

On the week of May 4th the show will be dedicated to Susan Flannery aka Stephanie Forrester 👍🏻👍🏻👏🏼
                Oh wow! That’s fantastic!

Comment

I really enjoyed todays behind-the-scenes footage in Moncao. It's always a breath of fresh air to see the actors and crew planning and putting all the details.

Comment

I want a Sheila Carter week more than anything

Comment

How about showing some of the Betty White episodes and Darlene Conley.

Comment

After the next 2 weeks One week for a Tribute to Stephanie Forrester and then the next week Sally Spectra the Original.

Comment

Originally posted by veryoldatwtfan View Post

Oh wow! That’s fantastic!
                          That's great but it would still be better if The current Bell was willing to shows written by the his Father.

Comment

Originally posted by BLUE EYED GIRL View Post

Sorry but just found out that this info is incorrect. The week of May 4th will be wedding themed. Hoping that the SF week will be aired later in the month.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X