• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ILoveBizzie
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Aug 2009

Who do you want Sally to be with?

I’m wondering if anybody still really wants Wally or has it been destroyed and fans are wanting something else for her?

Myself, I never got into Wally. I had thought they might work but it was never anything exciting to me. So I ever cared about it.

I believe Thomas should be with Sally and now after she has pulled a stunt similar to his, I feel like they will have something in common again and will be able to lean on each other.
  • kristendny
    Scriptwriter
    • May 2012

No one until she gets the psychiatric help she desperately needs.

Comment

• Sharkswin
      Senior Board Member
      • Sep 2016

Originally posted by kristendny View Post
      No one until she gets the psychiatric help she desperately needs.
      Maybe she and Thomas can seek professional help in the same facility and return to LA rekindle their love? That would make a believable story IMO..given that they actually had an intimate, romantic history.

Comment

• kristendny
        kristendny commented
        Editing a comment
        Doesn't usually work that way. They are both looking at years of therapy. LMAO
    • SheilaFan32
      Senior Board Member
      • Oct 2017

Thomas and Sally should reunite.

Comment

• EeBee
        Newcomer
        • Mar 2009

Yep, agree with the other posters. She and Thomas should go away and get some good therapy and maybe/maybe not return in the distant future. I don’t see a future for Sally’s character now. She has become totally unlikeable and I was not a big fan in the first place.

Comment

• vdw842003
          Board Regular
          • Jun 2013

I always wanted them to explore Sally and Ridge. I remember I saw a bit chemistry with them a longtime ago but she has been with his son and just tired of keeping it in the family on these shows, so I say no that.

Comment

• JJ1
            • Mar 2009

I still want Wally, written the way they should have been. Wyatt going back and being madly in love with the woman who let Wyatt’s brother believe his baby was dead will never work for me. Who would be so stupid to love someone like that. Flo was straight up cruel to Hope and Liam. I will not be led around and told what to think or feel by writers who want to paint Flo as a victim. She is not a victim.

Comment

• Amber<3
              Amber<3 commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree. The more the writers tell me to like flo the less I actually do. I sadly think that wally is ruined and though they could be fixable, bell won’t write it that way. Flo will come out winning. It’s disgusting.

• Quintessential
              Quintessential commented
              Editing a comment
              Who would be so stupid to love someone like that.... Both Liam and Wyatt would be that stupid.

If Liam would have had his way he'd still be raising Wyatt's baby and Wyatt would never know it or Wyatt's baby would be dead, one or the other.

Hope told Liam she was pregnant before she told Wyatt, while making out with Liam, sobbing her eyes out, because the baby belonged to her husband and not to her brother in law Liam.

Wyatt doesn't know it but his own brother tried to take his son from him by trying to convince Wyatt's wife to either say the baby was Liam's or to abort the baby.

Plus Liam had no problem taking two of Wyatt's wives from Wyatt.

I'd like to see Sally with Bill living in a huge mansion and reviving Spectra Fashions. Those two would be a huge power couple with chemistry that would rival STILL and Spectra Fashions could rival Forrester Creations in the fashion world.

I was a huge Wally fan and wanted Sally to do that with Wyatt, she and Wyatt become an epic power couple but she told Wyatt no, she wasn't interested. She was happy at Forrester Creations designing along side her ex, Thomas Forrester who was doing his own thing, while she launched her own celebrity endorsed Fashion Line which seems Forrester immediately abandoned as we never heard another word about it once she turned down Wyatt's offer.

• Carissa78
              Carissa78 commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree..why does Sally have to be bad to make flo look good? It always comes back to a LOGAN ?
          • Emerald Greens
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2006

Everyone on the show needs therapy maybe they could get a group rate. Sally isn’t any more in need than the rest of them. Baby stealing, toxic relationships, obsessions , cruelty.

Comment

• B-Hold
              Day Player
              • Nov 2012

Originally posted by ILoveBizzie View Post
              I’m wondering if anybody still really wants Wally or has it been destroyed and fans are wanting something else for her?

Myself, I never got into Wally. I had thought they might work but it was never anything exciting to me. So I ever cared about it.

I believe Thomas should be with Sally and now after she has pulled a stunt similar to his, I feel like they will have something in common again and will be able to lean on each other.
              Thomas or bring back Thorne.

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
                ILoveBizzie commented
                Editing a comment
                Thorne, that’s an idea too. I still want Spectra back.
            • MemMem
              Contract Poster
              • Jul 2009

Unfortunately, Thomas and Sally were ruined for me. I don't care to see her with Wyatt either. The show should bring back Rick Forrester for Sally.

There is no need for Flatt either. The show erred big time in not finding a way to put Steffy back with Wyatt and simply do a quad with Thomas/Flo/Liam/Hope.

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
                • Aug 2009

Rick and Sally, now that’s an idea!

I wonder who they could cast for Rick. I don’t think JY will be back.

Comment

• GuidingLite
                  GuidingLite commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Billy Miller would be great in the role of Rick.....
              • Chabby lover
                Contract Poster
                • Jun 2018

I love Sally and I wouldn't mind her with anyone. I love Sally and Wyatt they have chemistry and were perfect for each other intill Baby stealing Flo got involved and ruined them. I also did like Sally with Thomas but I think that paring was ruined so no thank you.

Comment

• Newtobb
                  Day Player
                  • Feb 2018

I believe all of this is just being done to prop Flo now that she is a Logan. Sally was never obsessive and mentally ill before, and while it is obviously possible for anyone to develop a mental illness, I think it’s sad that they ruined Sally completely, just to show how incredible Flo is. Once she shows everyone what Sally is up to, she will be the hero. This SL is almost identical to the SL with Thomas and Lope with Sally Ben g the manipulative evil one. The writers have nothing original to present.

To answer The OP’s question, I definitely want Sally to be with Thomas. I never liked Wyatt and would much rather see him with Flo.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
                    Board Regular
                    • Aug 2018

Thomas, is the man for her!

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
                      Board Regular
                      • Aug 2018

Thomas is the man for her. Wyatt was ruined to prop Felony Flo. I have them both.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X