Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! SOD Spoiler (Bill Spencer) For Week Of April 20th

Bill Wants Revenge:

DD made some comments about his story line: He's angry at Quinn...he thinks there will be hell for her to pay. He certainly thinks Bill would go

after her; that's how Bill usually operates.

Meanwhile, Bill is doing damage control with Katie and wants to keep his family together. He admits Bill is vulnerable to Brooke, as they have a lot

of history. He has strong feelings for her and she was in a compromised state when she was with him. But they didn't take it any further.

He has to protect his family from being torn apart.

But he adds that there may be more to Bill & Katie's dilemma than meets the eye; he hasn't married her again. She is the mother of his son and will

always love her, but maybe there isn't something there that needs to be, to take that leap again.

He thinks that remains to be seen.

DD is right, Bill would threaten and torment a woman because she exposed his own shady actions. On a show that has instant wedding ceremonies soon after engagements, I did find it strange that Bill/Katie have been engaged for about a year now and haven't made any on-screen plans to tie the knot. The "something" that isn't there between Bill & Katie is genuine love, trust, honesty, and loyalty. Bill cares about Katie because she is a good person and is the mother of his child. But, he isn't committed to her in a way that makes a marriage last. This can be said of Lope & Bridge too.

Comment

Can't wait for more Bill. I enjoy watching him

Comment

Like father , like son. Bill has the knight in armor complex with women who garner his attention - Katie, Steffy and Brooke. He swings between those 3 whenever they are depressed and winds up making it worse for them and causes him to go into depression.

Comment

Originally posted by Birthday_Girl View Post
          DD is right, Bill would threaten and torment a woman because she exposed his own shady actions. On a show that has instant wedding ceremonies soon after engagements, I did find it strange that Bill/Katie have been engaged for about a year now and haven't made any on-screen plans to tie the knot. The "something" that isn't there between Bill & Katie is genuine love, trust, honesty, and loyalty. Bill cares about Katie because she is a good person and is the mother of his child. But, he isn't committed to her in a way that makes a marriage last. This can be said of Lope & Bridge too.
          I disagree. I think Lope and Bridge do love each other. But your opinion is just as valid as mine.

Comment

I love DD, but I hate Bill. His character has went from He man to umpa lumpa. Quinn character is so strong is laughable for Bill to go up against her. I feel the same as Bill and Thomas - Thomas is the Jolly Green Giant. Bell should have never put Bill in the Logan love.

I believe these characters love each other, but its an unhealthy love.

Comment

I realize a long time ago DD just support the couple or story that gives him screentime. I don't blame him at all lol but i dont read into it anymore as far as hints of where Bill's stories might be headed. Like he always supports the Bill being Kelly's father rumors whenever it is brought up.

I think katie and bill will just stay together and barely be shown. This story will go nowhere

Comment

Typical. Let's all blame it on Quinn. It's thanks to her that the truth came out cuz otherwise it would've stayed a secret for who knows how long. Bill is acting all wounded now, said it meant NOTHING only because Brooke shut him down! HA. He was not comforting her when he kissed her in fact he also asked her why they couldn't make it work. Simple. He blew Sally's building just for kicks and Brooke was so offended that Bill couldn't put her and their love FIRST so she walked out and ran into Ridge's arms. That's WHY Brill ended, failed, because of Bill Spencer ALONE. His stupid business schemes.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X