Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashback episode (4/17)

Today's flashback episode is when Ridge breaks up Brooke and Bill's wedding and the helicopter mess. Why not show us a real blast from the past episode like Y&R? I'd love to see ones from way back.

I agree on showing an older one. That would have been great. Maybe they think the helicopter one is a classic.

Comment

• lilyboom
      lilyboom commented
      Editing a comment
      It IS a classic....just like you said....a classic MESS! 😂

Anything to remind us Quinn and Ridge are the bad guys. Brooke is the heroine of this storyline even though she kissed Bill again.

Comment

• Reesiecup
      Reesiecup commented
      Editing a comment
      A good reminder.

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      How does betraying your sister a third time make Brooke "the heroine"? Thinking

• Quintessential
      Quintessential commented
      Editing a comment
      B-Hold Brooke isn't the heroin imo. I think Bell wants us to see her as the heroine though. That's why he's showing us reruns of how bad Quinn and Ridge are just in case a few of us might be warming up to Quinn or to Ridge. He could be showing us reruns of Brooke getting caught with her daughter's husband or Brooke being pregnant with her sister's husband's baby but he's showing us reruns of Quinn and Ridge at their worst so our sympathies will lie with Brooke, not with Quinn Ridge or Shauna. jmo

I want to see OLD episodes too, with original cast

Comment

• Autumn
      Autumn commented
      Editing a comment
      The one that was on today I know I've seen it a couple times already. I would like to see an older one from before I started watching. 😫

I pulled up YouTube clips!
    There were some good ones on there!
    When Ridge and Taylor were arguing about James.
    When Stephanie tries to apologize to Brooke about the rape.
    When Ridge had a heart attack!
    When Brooke got raped was horrible and scary!
    When Taylor snd Ridge we’re getting married and a dirty disheveled Brooke interrupts on a horse!!!
    Stephanie singing to Brooke! That was a good one!

Comment

Yes, I'd also love to see older shows again. I want to see Darlene Conley's Sally, as well as Stephanie, again. How about the one where Sally and Stephanie got drunk and Sally cut Stephanie's hair? Susan Flannery had gotten her hair cut IRL, and this was how they incorporated her new look into the show. It was funny, and I loved those two together. I loved the old fashion wars between FC and Spectra, show those again, with Ronn Moss as Ridge. Also, vintage Sheila and psycho Morgan, that was some good stuff.

Comment

• CattiPatti
        CattiPatti commented
        Editing a comment
        Vintage Sheila was on Y&R's classic episode from 1991 today catmommy9!

• SheilaFan32
        SheilaFan32 commented
        Editing a comment
        CattiPatti. I saw that Y&R episode with my girl Sheila. I enjoyed it.

Probably to remind us that Ridge is no victim and neither is Quinn

Comment

• Reesiecup
        Reesiecup commented
        Editing a comment
        Such a good reminder from the past !!!!

• ARM
        ARM commented
        Editing a comment
        Probably to remind us that a Brooke/Bill "simple kiss" could have lead to much more. It has lead to affairs and even an almost wedding.

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        ARM - It remained me that Ridge isn't Brooke's "destiny". That she uses words and phrases like "destiny" and "greatest love" too many times to many men that they don't have any meaning to her.

I am just going to agree with you @B&B blonde !!!

Comment

They never seem to show any classic episodes prior to the time of TK's Ridge being on the show! It is like Bell doesn't want us viewers to remember RM's Ridge (but I hope I am wrong)! I also notice the same when they are showing flashbacks of Brooke and Ridge's relationship history and they never show RM and only TK! I get that might cause some conflict and confusion and I understand not showing RM in those particular scenes. However, most of us know and understand that TK replaced RM as Ridge and don't have a problem with it or wouldn't be confused if they show classic episodes from the early years with RM! And, they show classic episodes with KM's Hope, so what is it about not showing RM's Ridge? Recasting the actors is a common process on all soaps and the dedicated fans get over it and move on! It is a shame that we get cheated out of reliving some of the show's best classic episodes of the very early years because of the writer's biased decisions!

Comment

Originally posted by B&B blonde View Post
          Probably to remind us that Ridge is no victim and neither is Quinn
          Yep. Can Bill do the same to Quinn now? She needs a "swimming lesson" right about now.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
            CouchCruisin' commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds great to me! A good dunking might do her some good.

I would love to see the classic episode of Sheila fighting with Stephanie in the pool and trying to drown her! I would also love to see one of the classic episodes of Taylor with Prince Omar! I also would love to see the classic episode of Thorn seeing Macy alive in Italy at the lighthouse. Those would be my top three classic episodes!

Comment

I barely paid attention to today's episode, but it was nice to see Kim Matula's lovely face again.

Comment

• JTDMom
              JTDMom commented
              Editing a comment
              It sure was! I still miss Kim!

How does this episode show Quinn and Ridge are the bad guys? When we have Bill throwing someone off a helicopter? Intentional and cold-blooded attempted murder. Bill was lucky Ridge survived this. All Quinn did was send a photo and Ridge stopped a wedding. If anyone looks like a monster in this episode, it's Bill.

Comment

It was be so nice to see episodes of when Bell Sr. was head writer. I wonder if they don't air those because they would have to pay all the old [former] actors when they air them? Does anyone know?
              Last edited by Moore ideas; April 18, 2020, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Quinn looked great with her hair shorter.
                And I was happy to see Ridge punch Bill.
                That’s all I’ve got.
                Last edited by Katbert; April 18, 2020, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X