X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Thread ~~ 4/16/2020

Hey to everyone who's here today

Happy Thirsty Thursday!
    Hope everyone is safe, feeling well and staying home.

Right now the Governor of NJ is interrupting the show in the NY area. I hope CBS cuts him off earlier than 2 pm.
    If not, I will be here following along with your great recaps once again. Thank you in advance; it's appreciated.

Hi Rita Happy Thursday everyone!!!!

I hope today is going to be a good show!!!!! Hope everyone is staying safe and Healthy.

Comment

• lovely rita
      lovely rita
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      lovely rita commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Chabby!

Thanks Chabby! Hope you are safe and well, too. Hope it's a good show, too!

• Sweaver
      Sweaver
      Sweaver commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Chabby! I hope it's a good show too!

Hi Rita, hey everyone!

Happy Thirsty Thursday! I hope we get a good show and a Friday cliffhanger added just for fun! I'll try to keep up with the recaps for everyone who can't see the show live! I hope next week is better and you can see the live show with us Rita!

Comment

• lovely rita
      lovely rita
      lovely rita commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Sweaver!

Thanks! Hope CBS gives him a different time slot soon! I am getting frustrated LOL!
      But I will follow along and thanks for your great recaps and everyone else, too!

Hi guys! Starting out with Sally and Wyatt.

Comment

• lovely rita
      lovely rita
      lovely rita commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi jward! Glad you are here and recapping for us. So glad you guys can see the show.

Sally says she might as well pack up and leave before it gets any harder than it is. Flo has flash back to talk with Sally, then goes into Dr. Penny's office, again.

Comment

Sally is still at Wyatts, Wyatt is explaining why they want her to go, she needs specialized care. Wyatt says its not fair that Sally has to go thru this, she's too young and beautiful.

Flo is at the hospital, she is going into Penny's office. She wants some answers from Penny about Sally.

Comment

Quinn and Katie confrontation at FC.

Comment

Sally continues to play the dying ex girlfriend. Says she will grab her things and be out of his hair, and Flo's. Wyatt stops her, says she isn't going anywhere.

Comment

Flo asks the doctor questions about personal/private patient information. Wants to know if there is a reason they haven't seen any decline in Sally.

Comment

Quinn is at work, Katie is working at the table in Ridges office. Katie is upset with Quinn. She feels like collateral damage. She says that Quinn threw a hand grenade into a family gathering. Quinn thinks Katie should be relieved to know the truth.

Sally says shes been a 3rd wheel long enough, each day brings her closer to how this will ultimately play out. Wyatt says a top notch facility will help her. She started to leave to pack, and Wyatt says stop, you're not going anywhere.

Flo says when Sally was diagnosed she was given a month to live, other than using a Walker and being paler nothing has changed, she wants to know why?

Comment

Quinn asks about Sally and Wyatt. Wants to know how much time Sally has left. Katie is not sure.

Comment

Wyatt wants Sally to be realistic, that she is in a facility to get the care that she needs when the time comes. Sally says treatment is not an option for her; she just has to see it through. Wyatt wants to see her through it. He will do everything he can for her. Sally knows the reason he is asking her to move out is Flo. Wyatt O face.

Comment

Doctor tries to blow Flo off; Flo is relentless. She says that knows doc can't break her professional oath, but then asks questions that do just that. Doctor doesn't answer.

Comment

Katie is annoyed that Quinn is still in the office. Says Quinn was playing God with her and Ridges life. She finally says Alright I am grateful, at least she knows the truth. Quinn and Katie start to talk about Sally and how sad it is that her life is being cut short. Katie reveals that she knew the secret, but figured too many people would want to be there for her. Quinn asks how much time she has left, Katie says we don't know.

Sally says she will leave, Wyatt has put his life on hold long enough. Wyatt wants to make sure she gets the proper care when the time comes. Sally says no one can predict the future, she's not getting treatment, she's just going to see this thru. Wyatt says he will be right there with her, he wants to do everything he can for her. Sally asks if the reason he's asking her to move out is because of Flo.

Penny says she can't answer any questions because of HIPAA. Flo says I won't push it, but they are grateful for everyday that Sally is alive. Since they dont know what they are dealing with it makes it hard to help Sally. Flo asks if she's gone in to remission, does she have more time? She senses that Penny wants to tell her something.

Comment

Quinn and Katie talk about Ridge making Sally part of the couture line. She admits Wyatt cares about Sally.
                        Wyatt doesn't understand why she won't fight this thing. Sally doesn't want to be shipped off to a medical facility to die. She says, this is because of Flo.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X