Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Else Think That Ridge Will Eventually Go Back To Vegas To See Shauna?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J_Sam
    replied
    Originally posted by FaithWorks View Post
    As much as everyone hates Brooke - if she leaves the show the show is over.
    The show would be better off without Brooke's Bull S hhhh -t all the time,
    Im sick of her.. I hope they send her on a long vacation... there are too many good actors on there..Brook is not the show...

Leave a comment:

• JTDMom
    commented on 's reply
    I know! What happened? How did he locate Ridge? And Ridge was then returned to L.A. and he asked no questions? Weirder and weirder!

• prpnc
    replied
    I don't think the show would be over with at all if the character of Brooke was written out for a long while. I don't think I'm alone in feeling exhausted and bored with the Brooke and Ridge story. It has really been old and boring for a long time now imo. Don't understand how anyone could still be interested in what happens with them. I am enjoying seeing this through the character of Ridge and hope it continues. As someone said, the old grey mare ain't what she used to be. I do agree with the idea that Shauna's return to LA will somehow involve Flo and won't make Shauna look so desperate. I don't think she does but some do.
    Last edited by prpnc; April 19, 2020, 03:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KG79
    commented on 's reply
    I've been waiting for a SL like that for 20 years, but that's never gonna happen. Not with B: Bell in charge, anyway. :-(

• Soapsbarbie
    commented on 's reply
    The double standards of it all, Its fine! He can kiss Shauna numerous times but when Brooke kisses another man, it’s the end of the world! Brooke shouldn’t even waste her time, and should move on from him, Let him play with Vegas showgirl opportunist Barbie, I wish they would have her one day run into her former flame Dave Reed she was once engaged too back from the vintage b&b days or Jack Marone.
    Last edited by Soapsbarbie; April 19, 2020, 01:09 AM.

• Anotherwoman
    replied
    I can only wish that Flo disappears.

Leave a comment:

• Anotherwoman
    commented on 's reply
    True. She is what Stephanie was.

• Anotherwoman
    commented on 's reply
    Shauna is trashy. Last thing Ridge needs is an uneducated gold digger.

• SiobanSpencer
    commented on 's reply
    @ shortcake 2015, no Brooke has to have a man dragged back from Vegas by his pilot because he finally decided he had enough of her. Brooke is a w...re and Donna is a brain dead airhead that obviously has no regard for her other sister or she wouldn't be so quick to get Katie to forgive her w..re sister. Eric is and has always been led by his pecker that'll never change. Thing is once Quinn loves you she'll fight for you until death, unlike h..ker and airhead barbie.

• shortcake2015
    commented on 's reply
    Eric didn't mind being alone with Brooke or Donna before.

I think Eric will be fine.

At least Brooke and Donna didn't have to kidnap a man to get him. Can Quinn say that?! Don't think so.

• Terileeh
    commented on 's reply
    Brooke has him chipped. Lol.

• Isis
    commented on 's reply
    I disagree. It would be no great loss if Eric and the two ditzy blondes - Donna and Brooke left the soap. Let's put them in a car and they fall off the cliff that Emma did. It wouldn't hurt the show 1 iota.

• shortcake2015
    replied
    I hope he goes looking for the blonde bimbo and stays. It would be no great loss and maybe Ridge could take Quinn with him. Let the three of them go on a road trip to nowhere to never return.

that would be a way to improve this soap in one great move.

Leave a comment:

• LnF
    replied
    I was shocked with how fed up Ridge looked and he wasn't listening to Brooke's garbage anymore. Like usually he'll be angry and try to reason with Brooke or try to reach some sort of compromise but nothing. Ridge was truly doing the whole IDGAF vibe and it was a little funny to me. The last time he was like this was when he came back from Paris and found out about Brill and told Brooke to leave him alone. Brooke was telling everyone she can get Ridge back so easily but he didn't even look in her direction for years which was funny.

I don't see Ridge going back to Vegas but I see Shauna coming back to LA and Ridge filing those divorce papers.

Leave a comment:

• bogylove
    replied
    If he will leave for Vegas right now I'll pay for his ticket !!! And I'll drop the divorce papers off at the lawyer for him!!!

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X