Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Deacon back for Sally

Sally is apparently being written as a "villain" now and will be put through the ringer and outcasted for her lies and manipulations! Why not bring bad boy Deacon Sharpe back for her? Sally is waaaay too interesting and charismatic to just be thrown away for boring Flatt! I also feel the same way about Deacon and he brings a certain dynamic to the show and I miss him! Deacon and Sally can spark some romance while bonding and confiding in each other over their troubles and undesirable pasts! They also both hate Quinn and have that in common! I bet they would be hot like fire together and have off the charts chemistry!

No way! The only Deacon that should come on the show is Deacon jr. The person that is right for Sally, and is a villain is THOMAS! Played by a great actor filled with charisma. Matthew has said he love a story with Tally reconnecting. That be awesome. Flatt is a big joke and they ruined Wyatt for that pair. Now Deacon jr would be right for Steffy, I said they could make him a ex if Sally's. Courtney Hope recently said that the love of Sally's life is Thomas not Wyatt and I agree.they should make a Thomas/Sally/Wyatt story and get rid of Flo or make her a vixen and put her with Ridge or Bill after Wyatt dumps her. That make the show a million times better. Like Amanda from Melrose Place. KB could play that easily.

Thomas is the bad boy that Sally need. Plus Sally and Tomcat are my faves🌝
    ​​​​
    ​​​​​​
    ​​​​​​
    Last edited by Lakergirl 04; April 14, 2020, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• CattiPatti
      CattiPatti commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree that Tally were hot and great together, but I am tired of recycled couples and wash, rinse, and repeat! I loved PF's Thomas with Sally! I didn't like how MA's Thomas barely even acknowledged his relationship with Sally upon his return and immediately obcessed over Hope.

I would welcome Deacon back, but not with Sally - as much as I love her.

There are PLENTY of routes to go with Deacon - pair him with Donna, or Katie, or Shauna......make him Sally's father, and therefore Hope and Sally are half-sisters....have him spar with Liam over 'what's best for Hope'.....dig more into his past and perhaps give him a sibling that we've not met before (this show could ALWAYS use more available men!!!!0 if he's paired with Katie it would be a Bill/Katie/Deacon triangle....or bring back Felicia (and send off Donna) to pair him up with - there are all sorts of ways to use Deacon effectively - but not with Sally......

Comment

I would love to see Deacon back. But not with Sally. I loved Deacon and Quinn. They were a wickedly funny couple and could have given B&B some life then out of nowhere they split up and Quinn was kidnapping Liam and tossing Deacon off a cliff. Now he’s in jail and no one even mentions him even tho he’s St Hopes father And grandfather to invisible Beth. Another wasted character that I miss like Pam and Charlie. Oh well he’d probably only be brought back to worship Brooke anyway so he may as well stay in jail.
      Last edited by Katbert; April 15, 2020, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Bell is the equal opportunity hater of all things worthy. Everything he touches dies.Courtney should just leave along with jackie and the guy who plays Tom.

Comment

Um any character played by Drew Garrett would work!

Comment

No thank you on a Sally/Deacon Sr. pairing. He would be to old for her. If Deacon Sr. were to be released from prison, I'd rather he return to get revenge on Quinn and to woo Katie. Katie needs a bad boy to give her some spark.

I'd welcome Deacon Jr. for Steffy -- or Sally.

Comment

• WatchingSince76
              WatchingSince76 commented
              Editing a comment
              Isnt Deacon at least 50 by now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Birthday_Girl
              Birthday_Girl commented
              Editing a comment
              WatchingSince76 between 45 - 50, I think. He was older than Bridget when he married her and Bridget has to be in her early 40s at the very least.

I like Deacon, but I see no reason for him to come back right now, unless he becomes involved with Quinn again.

I would like Sally and Thomas to be given another chance.

Comment

A Sally/Deacon pairing would be way too creepy because of not only the fact that Deacon is and looks old enough to be her father, but Deacon also happens to be her cousin Macy's widower.

Comment

I would like to see Deacon and Sheila back on this show. I also want Deacon in Sheila's orbit instead of Sally's.

Comment

Nooooooo! Deacon is bad news and I like Sally!

Comment

Deacon should be like 55+ or something..

Comment

I would like to see Deacon back but let him be paired with Katie. He would be man enough to stand up to Bill and Bill would not bully him. Katie is kind and gentle and she would see his caring side. She would be the person to tame him enough to be a good partner. In a fight with Bill he would need no help.

Comment

• creation
                        creation commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No, then Brooke would want Deacon again, since she can't seem to stand to see anyone else, except herself and Hope, have a man.

• shortcake2015
                        shortcake2015 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Keep Brooke out of it. Should only be Katie and Deacon. Brooke needs to be alone and find her strength again.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X