Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOD Spoiler Pics (Steffy/Liam, Sally/Penny/Flo)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! SOD Spoiler Pics (Steffy/Liam, Sally/Penny/Flo)

Caption says Liam and Steffy play catch up....they are sitting on the couch in Steffy's cliff house, talking.

Caption says Sally flips out when Penny gets violent with Flo. Flo is laying out on the floor, with Penny & Sally kneeling over her passed out

body. Sally has her hand on her forehead.

Please don't have Steffy folding clothing...

Comment

Originally posted by Libellue View Post
      Please don't have Steffy folding clothing...
      Ikr?! Please! They're probably talking about how Thomas almost ruined their lives but now Liam is deliriously happy with Hope. Steffy glances wistfully at their picture and asks him if there's still a chance for them. They tenderly kiss once more for old times sake and what's in Liam's heart..

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
        YDoIStillWatch
        Senior Board Member
        YDoIStillWatch commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL. It's deja vu all over again.

• Camille78
        Camille78
        Contract Poster
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you nailed it, Jadey! Gag me, too! How many times are they going to play this scene? This probably won't be the last.

• bogylove
        bogylove
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        bogylove commented
        Editing a comment
        There is no way that JMW or SC need any time what so ever to memorize their lines...I know their lines...my 2 year old grandson knows their lines ...SMH

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Steffy asks for another chance with Liam. Maybe she needs to pretend to be dying, to get Liam to break up with Hope and move in at the guest house. Hope will find where Thomas is at and start again.

Comment

Bring on a new hunk for Steffy! Liam for me is ruined........

Comment

lovely rita
          lovely rita Thanks for the spoilers.

Ugh, I wish Steffy didn't have constantly to prop Liam Logan. Is there nothing else the writers can think to do with her? How about her interviewing new designers for her youth line (with a handsome designer flirting with her)? Or, her looking for Thomas with Vinny? Or, Steffy on a date? Or, how about a Steffy and Eric scene or a Steffy & Pam scene?

Sally's plans are going off the rails faster than I thought it would. At least this storyline looks like it may end soon.

Comment

• lovely rita
            lovely rita
            lovely rita commented
            Editing a comment
            Birthday_Girl
            Recurring Poster
            Birthday_Girl You're welcome for the spoilers.

If they are not putting Liam and Steffy back together, they need to stop having her prop Liam. It's getting old. Let her move on or put them back together.

I would like to see some resolution to the Sally is dying story line already. Now it's getting ridiculous.

There is no mystery the trio is written it is only how long until Liam goes to Steffy and,,,,,,,,,, Liam and Hope will cry We were Robbed for the 1000 time. Bell is not going to hire any new people they have to recycle the crew they have. There will never be a man for Steffy. Hope and Steffy have to share him. This is why She left this show and the last Hope left. What woman can do this same story year after year.

Comment

Stay at home Liam and leave Steffy alone

Comment

How about showing Liam house hunting??

Comment

Originally posted by Lakergirl 04 View Post
                How about showing Liam house hunting??
                I agree. He just goes back and forth between women because he doesn't have a place of his own and it's the same with Ridge. He lives with his daddy or the guest house and never has his own place but somehow all the women have their own places.

Comment

• Sharkswin
                  Sharkswin
                  Senior Board Member
                  Sharkswin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would much preferred Batie stay together and just have Hope (and Liam) buy her aunt Katie's house..to me that makes sense especially Lope have two kids now and they need a bigger place.

Lol, that's all Leffy ever do is sitting at her couch and talking..super boring. Bell really should give Steffy a new man and let her move on have some fun..her personal life is so dull..let her live a little. Lol.

And bring back Lope on screen too. This dying scammer Sally and felony Flo fighting over waffling Wyatt..is worse than watching paint dry..ZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Steffy and Liam nothing new there they are probably catching up on how Thomas ruined everything and how its his fault Brill kissed .

Comment

I am not a huge Steffy fan...and I really think part of that has to do with the fact that I don't like her with Liam...but I am ready for Steffy to have a story, and maybe just maybe if they brought on a new guy for her I could really watch her story with new interest. The least they could do is pair her with someone already on the show, like Carter. Do something, anything but having her folding clothes on that couch wishing she could suck face with Liam. JMW deserves better!!!

Comment

@Bradley Bell:

Caption says Liam and Steffy play catch up....they are sitting on the couch in Steffy's cliff house, talking.

For the love of all that's holy .... WHY?!

I wonder if the actress who plays Steffy is as bored and frustrated with evaporated STEAM as her fans are.

Or, because she can regurgitate these scenes while sleepwalking, she is okay with it, because it's easy money?
                      MemMem
                      Senior Board Member
                      Last edited by MemMem; April 16, 2020, 08:52 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Liam has bounced back and forth between these two women long enough. Steffy deserves better! He is a homeless loser. He hardly ever shows up to work a job.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X