Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Bill/Quinn

Bill wants Quinn to pay for exposing his and Brooke's kiss. "Quinn is a self-loathing witch who only has her own self-interest at heart, chuckles Don Diamont (Bill). "bill is pissed. Will there be some hell for her to pay? I would certainly think he would go after her. That's usually how he operates. Meanwhile, Bill is doing damage control with Katie, who was devastated by the footage. "bill wants to keep his family together." Diamont sighs. "Yes he is vulnerable to Brooke They do have a lot of history> He does have strong feelings for her and she was in a compromised state when he was with her However< they find"t take it any further and Bill does not want his family torn apart So he will do whatever he can to protect that.

Diamont adds that there may be more to Bill and Katie's dilemma than meets the eye "He hasn't married Katie again," the actor points out. "He will always love her, she is the mother of his son, but maybe there isn't something there that needs to be to take that leap again? That remains to be seen, as well."

Source: SOD

Don Diamont sounds more like he's describing his own character Bill.....what a hypocrite! He's right to "chuckle" because what he said is laughable! Bill has become a joke, and once I used to love the character, but now I can't stand him! I don't buy for a second, Bill's so called "love" for Katie, it rings hollow, just like Bill's heart!

Comment

I could be wrong, because I don't read all of DD's interviews, but of the few I've read or seen quoted, it comes across that DD is not as much into the Bill/Katie couple as he is into the Bill/Brooke, or Bill/Steffy.

I have no one couple I'm interested in when it comes to Bill, so this is just meant to be an observation.

Comment

He did say there may be a reason he hasn’t married Katie again that maybe Bill is holding back.

Sometimes it’s difficult to tell when an actor is speaking from the characters POV and that’s probably what Bill would think about Quinn.

Comment

Even DD thinks Bill should really take a few seats? I'm looking forward to that scene. RS has to capability to put someone in their place without doing much.
        And i hope his last remark has to to with the spoiler about him and Katie setting things straight. There is no way she should marry him.

Comment

I agree that DD doesn't seem to be into the Bill/Katie pairing...and I think he is correct because there is no fire with this couple...IMHO. Both the actor and actress are of course phenomenal...but as a couple they don't do it for me. Katie and Wyatt had spark, Bill and Katie don't. But none of that excuses the Brill smooch .

That being said...My money is on Quinn...Bill has lost his touch, no way can he take Quinn !!!

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I enjoy watching Bill

Comment

Sadly they turned Bill into a creepy looser the minute he started to smooch Brooke in 2012 and it got worse. No one takes Bill seriously, they dethroned him.

Comment

Donn likes Brill much more than Batie. I think it's because Brill are a popular pair while Batie is hardly on. All you have to do is see the episode counts. Brill was a big story in 2012, with PPD and 2016 with the secret room. They never last long, but are featured. Bill didn't even get 60 episodes last year while tied to Katie. With Steffy he gets a lot of episodes too.

The only person besides Ridge and Liam that gets screentime no matter who they are with, is Wyatt. He has had more than 100 episodes every year since 2013.
              Lakergirl 04
              Board Regular
              Last edited by Lakergirl 04; April 14, 2020, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakergirl 04 View Post
                Donn likes Brill much more than Batie. I think it's because Brill are a popular pair while Batie is hardly on. All you have to do is see the episode counts. Brill was a big story in 2012, with PPD and 2016 with the secret room. They never last long, but are featured. Bill didn't even get 60 episodes last year while tied to Katie. With Steffy he gets a lot of episodes too.

The only person besides Ridge and Liam that gets screentime no matter who they are with, is Wyatt. He has had more than 100 episodes every year since 2013.
                I think he likes Brill because that is when he has a story. He is not used unless he is being bad. Then he gets to be called $Bill.

When he left Y&R he said he wanted to be the Victor Newman of B&B like Y&R. Victor had a passion for one woman and was always leaving his wife NIkki for that woman. Until he got to old to be sexy running between two women he finally has stayed with his first wife.

B&B will never leave Brooke with any man except Ridge.
                marquest
                Board Regular
                Last edited by marquest; April 15, 2020, 12:54 AM.

Comment

He gets screen time with Steffy or Brooke he doesn’t get much with Katie.

I think the problem with leaving Brooke with anyone is if they want her too seem so desirable they have to create problems between her and whoever she is with. Can’t have a so called destiny and be interested in other men it doesn’t add up.

Personally I would rather they bring Nick or someone new for Brooke . There isn’t anyone around that’s I find Brooke interesting with.

Comment

Bell needs to find some way to reunite STILL but I think it may be too late after turning Bill into a stalker. I think it would take two years of excellent story telling to pull it off if that's even possible.

As for Bill and Katie I loved them in the beginning there was lots of spark and heat it's all gone now. Brill I can't stand anymore they're just sickening.

Comment

ITA that Batie does not get much screen time except when they kinda have some drama like a triangle.

Even when Batie got married in 2009, Bell already had put Steffy into their orbit for drama purpose. In 2011 Bell used Steffy again for that triangle - and thanks to that Batie was heavily featured for a time.
                      Then Batie had the drama with Bill's ongoing bullying of Lope (and Katie going into early labor and later suffering PTDS).

BATIE twice had their SL's and airtime, when Brooke was put into a triangle.

But Brooke/Bill/Katie has already played out (twice). Bill has stopped his schemings - and Katie didn't have something to have an issue with anymore.

We even had already the SL with Batie fighting each other at court over their son.

Batie didn't really got much since their last reunion, except when Katie had the SL with her kidneys failing and Bill fearing for her life.
                      ____

Maybe Bell will finally come up with something new, so that Batie will again be featured more.

I am no fan of BRILL (while I like to watch from time to time an "evil" character on screen like $Bill, I definitely do not want to watch "stallion" Bill neighing in the bedroom).

I can't imagine a Brill-Quinn pairing (even when they once had a wild (Liam's home suffering from it) sex-relationship.) They seem to detest each other and seem to be too much aware of the other's faults.

Comment

Is Bill even relevant, besides his traditional affair with Brooke, every few years? At this point, he is a joke and just kind of annoying. Just take Brooke and go away. And while you are at it take Hope and Liam as well.

Comment

• Atticus Six
                          Atticus Six
                          Lurking in the Shadows
                          Atticus Six commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Not only not relevant, totally disgusting. An over aged man, trying to dress and act much younger.

It was refreshing to see Bill dress down Quinn. Boy, she’s quite the evil one. Every sentence has the worst name for Brooke po

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X