• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dylans_Girl
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Sep 2004

Ridge Saying He Would Get In Touch With Steffy Himself

Did you get a load of Brooke when Ridge said he didn't want Steffy and Taylor stressed? Brooke squinted her eyes with such disgust be careful Brooke you are already in the hot seat don't let Ridge see your fangs showing!
  • Angella123
    Day Player
    • Feb 2019

No, I didn't get any of that. At ALL.

Comment

• taramartin
      taramartin commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't either

• Baby Bumblebee
      Baby Bumblebee commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought I had seen something too. I went back and looked. She gave him a very hard look.
      bitter? angry?

• mudlokate
      mudlokate commented
      Editing a comment
      No me either but i did see her react to his, they've suffered enough stress right now. I dont think either would thank him if Thomas were to die and they knew nothing.
  • FaithWorks
    Board Regular
    • Jun 2018

I can understand him not wanting them to find out from someone else.
    Gee did he notify Taylor that his son lies about Phoeb being Beth and making his son lie about it? Or how about letting his sister think the baby she was bonding with was the child of her sworn enemy?
    Or did Ridge term Taylor out about buying a baby without knowing who she was dealing with?
    What about pushing their son on a married woman who was grieving?
    Was any of that important enough to call her for Ridge?
    What a freaking hypocrite!!!
    If he wasn’t one of my all time faves I’d be through!

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
      veryoldatwtfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hard to say anything about what’s been said to or by Taylor, Steffy or Maya but apparently they’re all still alive since they are mentioned in passing.

• Ella Munroe
      Ella Munroe commented
      Editing a comment
      When did Taylor push her son on Hope? Taylor had a conversation with Ridge. She never said anything to Hope or Thomas. Hope decided to marry Thomas all on her own and now she needs to be by her husband's side in his time of need.
      I'm so glad Hunter isn't coming back to this awful show after what has been done to her character. Brooke has no one to screech at now that Taylor is gone. Except for Shauna, but Katie went harder on Shauna than Brooke did. I guess Brooke reserves her venom for Steffy and Taylor. Brooke wasn't even that hard on Flo.

• mudlokate
      mudlokate commented
      Editing a comment
      Or that he actively kept Thomas from knowing the truth about Douglas. I wonder if he fessed that up to Taylor?

The parallel here in storylines is very interedting. Im guessing Ridge cannot beleive his son took a note from his playbook and ran with it. I assume Ridge is guilt affected with regards to THOMAS as he also kept a parent from their child.

I guessing RIDGE has a great many conflicting emotions with regard to Thomas and Steffy.

Which is wny he is acting like a sullen teenager towards Brooke.
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Dylans_Girl View Post
    Did you get a load of Brooke when Ridge said he didn't want Steffy and Taylor stressed? Brooke squinted her eyes with such disgust be careful Brooke you are already in the hot seat don't let Ridge see your fangs showing!
    I watched the show and she did give a squinty eye and seemed annoyed. Ridge today seemed to be giving her a few sarcastic remarks for her
    benefit. And asking Hope to tell the truth if she felt threatened or felt in any danger from Thomas was brilliant to do in front of Liam and Brooke.

Comment

• lovely rita
      lovely rita commented
      Editing a comment
      And I just watched that scene again and the camera panned in on Brooke when Ridge said he didn't want to stress them out anymore and Brooke squinted her eyes and pursed her lips at him and her expression was very
      irritated (she didn't like what he said) and the camera stayed on her expression and then went to commercial.

• thecourt99
      thecourt99 commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw that exchange and the look. Not sure what it meant though. I know that Ridge was jabbing at her, but I am not sure how that particular statement was a jab

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Brooke always does that when she's irritated.
  • Sunspots
    Board Regular
    • Sep 2017

Brooke does not like to be reminded that Steffy has been hurt and is also suffering due to the baby switch. Brooke doesn't like Ridge to show more concern for his own kids than hers. She absolutely squinted, she was not happy with his comment.

I'm still angry that Hope and Liam didn't bother to call Steffy as they left her house. She has a right to know and one of them should be thinking of her instead of themselves. I understand where Ridge is coming from, he doesn't want his daughter to be more upset than she already is, but Steffy would want to know. Besides, Ridge isn't exactly thinking clearly - he went from foolishly wanting Hope to wait at the house to tell Steffy to wanting to wait to tell Steffy until there is news. It isn't dawning on him that Steffy is going to come home and find all the baby stuff still there but some of it moved, so she'll know something happened, that things didn't go as planned while she was out. She'll wonder was it Hope and Liam flaking out and leaving mid pack? Was someone hurt or sick? Is Beth ok? Did they change their minds about getting the stuff? Not calling her is wrong and someone should be thinking of her and calling now, she'd want to be there for her father and brother no matter what she's going through.

Comment

• CanadianGirl_06
      CanadianGirl_06 commented
      Editing a comment
      Brooke hates Steffy, and Hope and Liam only care about themselves. Poor Steffy.

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Hope and Liam have shown they care about Steffy.

• Xyla
      Xyla commented
      Editing a comment
      I also didn't think it was particularly appropriate for Liam to tell Wyatt about Thomas when he knew Steffy did not yet know. Because now Wyatt, Bill, Katie, and Justin all know before she, or so far as we know, Eric or any of the rest of the family know. It wasn't really Liam's news to pass on to others before the family was contacted.
  • Dylans_Girl
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Sep 2004

I want Steffy to channel her Stephanie and let Brooke have it!

Comment

• JTDMom
      Board Regular
      • May 2012

Yes, I thought that too.

Comment

• CJAM457
        Recurring Poster
        • Apr 2005

She wasn't happy about Ridge doing that at all! Just goes to show how
        jealous of Ridge and Taylor's children Brookes really is, and how much
        she HATES them and yes, I believe she's always hated them

Comment

• Camille78
          Camille78 commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe she hates them, too. They are a reminder that Ridge loved Taylor and had a beautiful family with her.
      • FaithWorks
        Board Regular
        • Jun 2018

Taylir told Thomas in the kitchen at the memorial for Caroline that Hope needed a child and Douglas needed a mom.
        She also said something about his sister’s family.
        She didn’t let Caroline’s ashes settle!

Comment

• nykarenb
          nykarenb commented
          Editing a comment
          Taylor said nothing like that to Thomas. She did tell Ridge that watching Hope and Douglas in the kitchen making Mac and Cheese they seemed to be helping each other with their losses. She thought maybe Thomas and Hope could work.

• FaithWorks
          FaithWorks commented
          Editing a comment
          So if she said Thomas and Hope could work to her son who she knows has issues- just like she does..
      • Katbert
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Nov 2005

There was a definite squint-eye and sour look coming from Brooke when Ridge mentioned Steffy being stressed. What is her problem? Steffy would rightfully be stressed, having just lost the child that she thought of as hers, with no one to care that she's hurting except Ridge. And her mother has been MIA for months And now to find out that her brother might be dying because her step-mother shoved him off a cliff. That's enough to make anyone stressed and more. Brooke never shows a smidgeon of compassion for Ridge's kids, yet expects him to fawn all over hers. Pfft!

Comment

• Creata
          Board Regular
          • Jun 2017

I don't think Brooke's look had anything to do with Steffy or even Taylor. It was the way Ridge was behaving in such a hostile way toward her. He mentioned Steffy and Taylor as a jab to further guilt Brooke over what was an accident. Ridge is being cruel and cold which he is good at.. Brooke has acknowledged that Steffy is in pain over losing Beth. I've already said on other posts that Brooke's strained relationship with Steffy is two-sided. Steffy did a lot of lashing out at Brooke through the years and many things to undermine her. They are building up this idea that Brooke had all this loathing for Thomas but I don't remember that in the past especially when PF played Thomas. Both Steffy and Thomas always had their resentment of Brooke since they were young and Taylor certainly fed that. None of it is one-sided as much as people try to make Brooke look like the evil bad one. Also Thomas may have had issues in the past but he was never this psycho that the other characters are now referring to him as now.

Comment

• jward1108
            jward1108 commented
            Editing a comment
            To me it looked like Brooke was upset with Ridge for treating her like she tried to hurt/kill his son. I thought she was sad and squinty eyed because the love of her life won't give her the benefit of doubt, but accuses her of shoving Thomas over the cliff deliberately. Just my take on it.

• Booknerd
            Booknerd commented
            Editing a comment
            Taylor didn't feed anything. She was dead when they were young. As they grew she didn't have to feed their resentment. They lived how Brooke made sure Ridge paid more attention to Hope.
            In fact, Brooke was the adult. It was her responsibility to mend the rifts she caused by blatantly chasing after Ridge.
            This isn't two-sided. Brooke was a grown woman. They were children. The onus is always on the adult to foster good relations.
            Brooke didn't do that.

• nykarenb
            nykarenb commented
            Editing a comment
            Ridge mentioned Steffy and Taylor because Hope mentioned not being able to inform Steffy as he asked. It was not a jab at Brooke.
        • vikis3
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Jul 2011

The power of the squint. I call it her care bear stare!

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

My dream scene is Steffy/Taylor slapping Brooke and Ridge watching with a smirk.

Comment

• Booknerd
              Booknerd commented
              Editing a comment
              Never going to happen. Ridge is already covering for Brooke.
              When the doctor asked them a direct question about how Thomas woundup at the foot of a cliff Ridge deflected.
              He's never going to protect his children from her. He's just going to pout and make her grovel for a hot minute.
          • QueenStephanie
            • Oct 2007

Considering what Taylor did when ridge called her about Bill and Steffy, Brooke should be thanking god he’s leaving Taylor out of it as ridiculous and unfair as it is. Thomas’s mother has a right to know what’s going on.

Comment

• nykarenb
              • Nov 2009

Brooke definitely had the stink eye when he mentioned not wanting to give Steffy and Taylor more stress. I just don’t get why. It was unnecessary.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X