• B-Hold
    Day Player
    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Sunspots View Post
    What did he bring Phoebe?

Nothing.

What did he bring Kelly?

Nothing.
    Exactly. More BIAS writing. Trying to hit us over the ehad with The Logans Are Golden. Bill didn't have to see Stefii but her could have mailed/deliver a present to his first born grandchild!

Comment

• B&B blonde
      Contract Poster
      • Jan 2010

I could be wrong but I thought Bill brought some stuff for Kelly too.

Comment

• viennagirl
        viennagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you Australian or still get to watch episodes on 10 play?
        ->. then you will have heard Katie and Liam talking at the cliff house that Bill had brought presents for the girls.

Or maybe you watched the bonus scene? - "Trying To Make It Work" - June 17, 2019

For CBS Bill bringing presents was not important enough and had to make place for the commercials.

• RestlessandBold
        RestlessandBold commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm pretty sure when Kelly was brought home Bill and his son were still not on good terms. I remember when he had to sneak to try and see her. It was a bad time for Bill to be around when Kelly was born since Steffy went into premature labor after arguing with Bill.
    • LancyPassion
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2008

Bill decked out a nursery for Kelly which is more than Liam did.

Comment

• Sunspots
        Sunspots commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes he did, but that was because he was trying to get Steffy to marry him. Have we seen Bill bring gifts to Kelly in her home, celebrate her, praise her, make any effort since Steffy rejected his proposal? Nope.

• Staci B
        Staci B commented
        Editing a comment
        I remember the nursery, it was over the top beautiful!

• LancyPassion
        LancyPassion commented
        Editing a comment
        He brought gifts for Phoebe and Kelly the last time he visited Steam.
    • OLTL'69
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Apr 2011

Does anyone care that the two girls must be missing each other.

Comment

• thecourt99
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jun 2008

Wait.

Bill bought an entire room for Kelly. yes, he was trying to be with Steffy and raise Kelly, but it doesn't change the fact that he did a lot for Kelly.

Why would Bill buy stuff for Phoebe? While Liam agreed to be a father figure, it didn't automatically filter to everyone else. Liam made that choice for himself, not his entire family.

Comment

• Sunspots
          Sunspots commented
          Editing a comment
          Not the same. Not at all.

Bill set up a whole nursery when he thought Steffy would marry him and live with him, raise her baby with him as step-father. All those items were left at Bill's house when Steffy rejected him. He has not done a single thing for Kelly since then.

After Steffy said no and went home, reunited with Liam, what did Bill do? He and Katie visited once and it was low key, hardly celebrating, didn't even see Kelly in the same room as him, no presents were given.

Why wouldn't Bill buy stuff Phoebe if also buying something for Kelly? You don't bring one kid a stuffed animal and not the other, that is cruel.

• thecourt99
          thecourt99 commented
          Editing a comment
          Bill bought Kelly those things before Phoebe was added to the family, so Bill never had to make the choice of also getting something for Phoebe. Bill wasn't on screen.

As far as what Steffy did with the gifts, it was her choice, but Bill bought it for Kelly. Bill hasn't really seen Kelly since she was born (or Steffy) and most of that is because the writers want to erase their infidelity from the viewers memory. Kinda like how Steffy stopped calling Eric grandpa when he was dating Taylor. After they broke up, Steffy started calling him grandpa again. I don't think it was about favoritism to Hope's child. I think it was more about erasing Still.
      • Sunspots
        Board Regular
        • Sep 2017

Bill is angry, upset, wants people to pay for what they did to Liam and Hope's family with ZERO sense of irony that he's sitting in front of the woman and her oops! baby that helped blow up Liam's first family. SMH

And no mention at all, no question, at least not half way through the show, as to if Liam has checked on Steffy and Kelly, how they are doing with their loss, nothing. At least he said he has granddaughterS and that they have motherS to acknowledge Liam has more than one kid and baby mama.

Comment

• Sunspots
          Sunspots commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh please blonde, for years Bill wanted Liam with Steffy. Only when he wanted Steffy for himself did he change his tune and support Liam and Hope. Bill knows that Liam was back with Steffy, he had forgiven Steffy. He knew Liam and Steffy were engaged to get remarried and Liam wanted to remarry right away but Bill was still blackmailing Steffy and she was delaying. Bill knows they were back on track when Hope found out she was pregnant and that Hope inserted herself in Liam and Steffy's family. Bill supporting Liam and Hope now doesn't change that he and everyone else saw Liam and Steffy and Kelly together as a family, happy, on the mend when Hope found out she was pregnant and decided her oops! baby made Liam fair game and went after him with the stated intend to break up his family with Steffy so she could be with him because she felt she and her child were more deserving of having Liam as husband and live-in father than Steffy and Kelly were.

• NuttyAboutSoaps
          NuttyAboutSoaps commented
          Editing a comment
          The only one who gives a damn about Steffy is Ridge.

• B&B blonde
          B&B blonde commented
          Editing a comment
          IMO Bill helped steffy snag Liam because bill broke her heart and liam was a consolation prize for Steffy. Bill said it ,I don't know how many times and really its what happened. He also liked Hope just fine until he learned that Hope wouldn't be having sex with Liam. and in Bills book no Spencer man will be denied and he knew steffy wouldn't deny liam sex. . For Bill it was all about the man pride thing. remember Bill putting Liam down because he didn't like red meat and wasn't a drinker .. Bill is like a cave man.
          Last edited by B&B blonde; August 15, 2019, 01:27 PM.
      • Katbert
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Nov 2005

I think Bill did visit Kelly once. I don't recall if he brought her anything.

Comment

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          I know he garrased Steffu through out her pregnancy. She kept rejecting him which is why he spent up the lie for Wyatt. I don't recall Bill going to the hopsital or sending time with Kelly.

• NuttyAboutSoaps
          NuttyAboutSoaps commented
          Editing a comment
          Bill visited Liam and Kelly at the cliff house when he was going through the custody battle with Katie. He even cried when he held Kelly. So, he definitely visited her at least once.

• CrescentRose88
          CrescentRose88 commented
          Editing a comment
          Steffy also let Bill hold Kelly and see her when Liam wasn't home... Bill stayed away because Steffy asked him to because of his blackmailing and schemes that broke up Steam and kept them apar t
      • Sunspots
        Board Regular
        • Sep 2017

I'm done. Kelly is a year old and not once has Bill wanted to hold her. Not once has Bell given us that scene. But today, because Beth is the perfect golden child who lives, because she is Liam's with Hope, well Bill can't wait to hold her and there it goes.

Oh and the heartfelt talk between Liam and Bill, talking about being grandpa, blah blah blah. I'm sorry, but didn't Liam and Bill already have this conversation when Bill and Katie visited him and Steffy? Why yes, yes they did, and Liam was cautiously forgiving and they were on the mend. But oh no, now that Beth is alive there is instant forgiveness for the harm they did each other and Bill is welcome back in Liam's life as father and grandfather.

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
          veryoldatwtfan commented
          Editing a comment
          I really don’t understand the conversations at all. It’s ridiculous that Bill does not ask Liam about Steffy and Kelly. Ridiculous.

• JJ1
          JJ1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think there are scenes on youtube with Bill holding Kelly.

• LancyPassion
          LancyPassion commented
          Editing a comment
          Uh Bill did hold Kelly.
      • viennagirl
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Sunspots View Post
        What did he bring Phoebe?

Nothing.

What did he bring Kelly?

Nothing.
        LOL - the BIAS of the TV channels.

Watch CBS, and Bill is bad because he did not bring Kelly and Beth presents when he came to the cliff house in June. (And your impression only changes if you go to the CBS webpage to watch the bonus scene - "Trying To Make It Work" - June 17, 2019)

Watch the episode on 10 play (without commercials) and you right away can watch Liam wondering why his father came to the cliff house to bring them presents for the children.
        And Katie's reply: "Because he is Bill and he loves to bring presents and giving presents to kids is just so much fun."

Comment

• priscillakenned
          Board Regular
          • Apr 2012

No, because both Liam and Steffy told him to stay away. Bill, Katie and every other character not named Hope, Liam it Steffy have been invisible while the baby switch has been playing out. How many times did we see Ridge with Kelly? Taylor is half way around the world and doesn’t see her grandchildren. It’s a thirty minute show.

Comment

• savytabby
            Soap Addict
            • May 2014

Liam let Bill see and hold Kelly during his custody battle with Katie over Will. Prior to that, Bill wasn't allowed to see her -- neither Steffy nor Liam wanted him involved or part of their lives or Kelly's life. Liam softened up towards Bill during the fight over Will. But other than that one time, I don't recall Bill ever having scenes with Kelly, probably because Kelly really hasn't been shown much since Steffy adopted Beth/Phoebe, as the story was about her.

Comment

• TeamCarlyJosM/M
              Board Regular
              • Jun 2014

First off, that pink teddy-bear is a re-gift from Kelly's room at Bill's house. Next thing is Bill bought gifts for Kelly and Steffy returned them saying she did not want to explain to Liam where and who they came from. Bill had a whole room full of stuff for Kelly, I dont care why he did it,the fact remains he did it, I didn't see him make up a nursery for Will and he was married to Katie. Bill did visit Steffy and Kelly after Steffy gave birth and Steffy let him see her but wouldn't let him hold her if am not mistaken. He again visited Kelly and Liam at the cliff-house and got to hold her, I have lots of pics of that moment. Bill's interaction with Kelly has been limited because for some reason he cant share scenes with Steffy anymore and Liam made it clear he did not want Bill around Kelly after her birth.

Comment

• Baby Bumblebee
                Baby Bumblebee commented
                Editing a comment
                guess it was just clear in my mind :-)
                There has been a year full of times for Bill to get to know his granddaughter

• TeamCarlyJosM/M
                TeamCarlyJosM/M commented
                Editing a comment
                baby Bumblebee, the writers aren't letting Bill interact with Steffy so I dont expect them to let him interact with Kelly.

• rosepants10
                rosepants10 commented
                Editing a comment
                The writers are too busy erasing Stills connection which is pretty sad. Still were the best thing about this show
            • BlueGalexy
              Recurring Poster
              • Sep 2014

OP, perhaps this is B&B's version of three wise men following the northern star... You'll have to forgive me, but I seem to have left my Frankincense in my other suit.

Comment

• Sopranojenn
                Contract Poster
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by OLTL'69 View Post
                Does anyone care that the two girls must be missing each other.
                Nope. Nothing counts but precious precious Hope and HER daughter.

I was thinking earlier how Liam.should at LEAST be there for Kelly for 5 minutes. How is Steffy going to make her understand?

She is old enough to walk I believe..although Kelly didnt even rate a freaking one year old birthday !!! She will.certainly notice that Beth AND Liam have disappeared.

I'd place real.money tho that this is NEVER addressed at all and the next time we see Steffy in a month or so she will be praising Hope as the perfect mother.
                Last edited by Sopranojenn; August 15, 2019, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X