Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! A question about upcoming SLs....

The couples that looked to be headed for are:
    Thomas and Hope
    Steffy and Liam
    Sally and Wyatt

who would that free up Flo for, since she’s on contract? If they’re going with just a Sally/Wyatt/Flo triangle, there can seem to be a pro and a con
    Pro: Wyatt is sought after, instead of losing against Liam
    Con: another triangle

i think Flo deserves better than the triangle treatment, since Wyatt and Sally are good together.

Im all for Thope and Steam, because I believe Steffy is the real love of Liam’s life, even though some are against them reuniting, but hey! It doesn’t make Steffy neccearily look bad. It just means when and if she opens herself up to reuniting with Liam, she will be going in with eyes open perhaps, making sure that he loves her and won’t leave her just because Phoebe is really Beth, which some would expect to happen, since that’d give Hope a reason to hypothetically try to get him back to be a family, when he has just as much rights to be a family with Steffy and Kelly. Let Steam get back together because they love each other though, not just cuz of a possible Thope hookup. We shall see.

Flo deserves nothing but a jail sentence in my opinion

Comment

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you. I want to see her fitted for an orange jumpsuit.

Originally posted by bratski2192 View Post

. . . since Wyatt and Sally are good together.
    Other than being in bed, what exactly makes them good?

Originally posted by bratski2192 View Post
    . . . when he has just as much rights to be a family with Steffy and Kelly. Let Steam get back together because they love each other though . . .
    As a Steffy, Kelly and Phoebe fan, I DO NOT WANT LIAM BACK IN THEIR LIVES LIKE HE NEVER LEFT, period! He made his choice, now leave Steffy alone and just visit and take care of the girls!

Comment

• Carerra
      Carerra commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely! Bring on someone smoking hot for Steffy!

I think Wyatt...besides on this show contracts mean nothing...Maya is on contract...so are Quinn & Eric...I believe Shelia & Caroline had been on contract too...and Justin & Donna are on contract too!!

A contract really doesn't mean much on this show.
    Last edited by lexyluvsny; March 15th, 2019, 05:02 AM.

Comment

• SheilaFan32
      SheilaFan32 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sheila's contract with B&B was short term. Wish Kimberlin was offered a long term contract instead I do miss her on this show

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I second that. I miss Sheila, too, and she would add some life to the show.

I really hope tptb don't put Flo and Wyatt together. I love Wyatt and Sally. Plus, goodness, Wyatt has been around a lot, time to slow his mojo down a bit. LOL

I'm intrigued with the thought of Hope and Thomas.

Thomas, a grieving widower (speculation) with a young son and a grieving Hope might just be a sweet story.

Flo with Liam would turn into an explosive relationship/reveal.

Hmmm

Comment

Perhaps they will drag Carter out of story purgatory and pair Flo up with him?

Comment

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        Carter deserves so much better than Flo.

Well the already are having Katie thinking about Bill again and others trying to shove them together and just when that is about t happen, Bill gets introduced to Flo and boom, Bill take notice of her and likes what he sees. The Katie blubbering will start agian

Comment

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s hard to feel sorry for Katie she never learns .

• Loudoll
        Loudoll commented
        Editing a comment
        I like this!

I am sorry but Flo needs to go to jail alone with Reese and Zoe. I have no use for these characters except I want a big fall out for them all. I also don't want Liam and Steffy together. She really needs someone new. If they do go with Hope and Thomas I want it to start out very slowly with them talking about loss and Hope helping with Douglas. I think it would Liam a world of good to be alone.

Comment

I was intrigued by the premise of Thomas/Hope but after reading the spoiler of Taylor and Ridge pushing them together, i’m not into it anymore. The last thing I need is another relationship that needs manipulations.

Liam and Steffy is something I’ll never root for.
        Wyatt and Sally are great together and they pretty solid right now so I don’t want another triangle with them. They do need a storyline outside of the bedroom.

Flo can rot in jail.

Comment

I'd be interesting in possibly Hope and thomas.. if it's written well. Keep Sally and Wyatt together.. but for the love of all that is good and holy.. KEEP LIAM AND STEFFY APART. I'm sorry but after watching over a year of Liam treating Steffy like yesterday's stinky trash and professing his ever dying love to Hope, I just can't... every time he spoke words of encouragement and forgiveness to Hope I would say in my head...unlike what you did for Steffy. make Liam suffer.. go without a mate for a while. Get Steffy with someone new or Carter.. anyone but Liam.

Comment

• FancyGirl
            FancyGirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Steffy banged her father in law, kept it from her husband and took a paternity test behind his back. This is the worst kind of betrayal ever.. I think she is the one who treated her husband like yesterday's stinky trash. Liam was a fool to forgive her. I still resent him for that.

Really not interested in any of the couples to be honest. I don't like that they killed Caroline for either Thomas/Hope or Thomas/Sally. I would have much preferred that they introduce someone new so they wouldn't have had to kill Caroline. It's too bad the ones that could have potential are either naive poolboys or drive-bys at fashion conventions.

Comment

Why can't Thomas be for Flo?

Comment

• Ella Munroe
              Ella Munroe commented
              Editing a comment
              Huh? Which baby did she sell? It was an adoption.

• loganfan1234
              loganfan1234 commented
              Editing a comment
              It wasn't an adoption. It was a stolen baby that she got money for. Ergo, she sold a baby.

• bandwagon
              bandwagon commented
              Editing a comment
              There was no way in 'ell that was an adoption. That baby was stolen and sold on the black market. How about the $50,000 she got for her part in the illegal adoption.

Originally posted by GuidingLite View Post
            Perhaps they will drag Carter out of story purgatory and pair Flo up with him?
            I think Flo and Carter would be cute and interesting together, since she apparently isn't going away or to jail where she belongs. He's an officer of the court and would have to tell the truth about the adoption if he found out it was a fraud. He could represent her maybe ? and help her with it.. Idk, but he seemed to like her when they met. I'd like to see them be friends if nothing else and put an end to her living a lie. He could set her straight about what the right thing to do is.. tell the truth and stop whining about it!!

Comment

Liam staying with Steffy would be soapier.

It could result in a Beth custody battle Thope vs Steam.

Steam could think its more stable for Beth to remain in their home at first with Hope having joint custody/visitation whereas Thope want full custody.

Then there would be Steffy vs Thomas drama too..

Possibly Ridge vs Taylor or Bridge vs Brill...

lots of possibilities...

Comment

I'm disappointed Flo is on contract but that probably means she is for Wyatt. If you like Wyatt that isn't a bad thing because the only couples that get airtime are the ones in romantic turmoil.

I am still waiting for Beth to be returned to Hope. This has dragged on way too long. I have 18 episodes recorded and they won't be watched until Beth is home. If it doesn't happen within another couple of weeks I will quit the show for good as I did GH a couple of years ago.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X