Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll/Prediction What is Zoe gonna do with the info now?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Poll/Prediction What is Zoe gonna do with the info now?

Just out of curiosity, what's your PREDICTION? (prediction and not wisfhul thinking) Now that Zoe knows Reese and Flo's secret, what is she gonna do with the information?
    She will go straight to the police and report the crime
    3.39%
    She will go straight to Liam or Hope, and tell them the whole story
    1.69%
    She will try to tell the police or Lope, but will chicken out at the last second
    13.56%
    She will only tell Xander but they will keep quiet
    10.17%
    Reese will guilt trip her and convince her to cover him, because he's her dad
    47.46%
    She will be bribed or blackmailed to keep her mouth shut
    0%
    On her way to the police or Lope, she will have an accident and be in a coma
    15.25%
    She will be killed off by Reese, Flo or the thug
    3.39%
    She will do nothing, she won't care at all
    1.69%
    Other answer (please develop)
    3.39%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Steamfan339; February 12th, 2019, 12:22 AM.

I don't think she knows the entire story yet. I don't think she knows the baby is Hope's and Reese switched babies, only that Reese was involved. But I think she's on her way to learning all. And I chose Reese would guilt trip her.

Comment

• lima
      lima commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she will involve Wyatt and Sally..

I vote she will do nothing, not because she doesn't care but once she knows the full truth, she will know her father did what he did to PROTECT her. Like Reece and Flo, she will be content that the baby is in the hands of someone who will look after her well and will still be in Hope's family.

Comment

She will proclaim to Reese, how much this has hurt Hope, how devastated she is, what a hard time she is having, how she doesn't deserve this, how Hope deserves to know the truth, how Hope is too nice to be hurt this way. Have Zoe and Hope ever shares a scene together or even had a conversation?

She is going to have a Hope tribute all to keep the secret any way. She isn't going to turn on her dad regardless of how disgusted she maybe Reese is still her dad and she will protect him. The writers will not miss the opportunity to have another character prop Hope once again. I'm sure we could avoid the whole Hope tribute from Zoe. But the writers won't let her decide to keep quiet before her Hope rant. After her unnecessary Hope tribute she will have said all that just to say she will protect her father. Every character on this show must talk about Hope even if they don't know her or like her.

Comment

I think all of these answers make too much sense for Bell...

Comment

I don't care for Zoe or this baby story line. I hope the baby is not Hope's.

Comment

• AAC82
            AAC82 commented
            Editing a comment
            wouldn't that be quite the kicker? If the baby somehow turns out to NOT be Beth? That somehow another swap had taken place!!!!! I mean, i know that's not going to happen, but that would be clever.

Other - I think Reese will hurt or kill Xander in order to keep her distracted from telling the truth, it would buy him time to somehow cover his tracks and get him and Flo out of the country

Comment

• Camille78
            Camille78 commented
            Editing a comment
            Reese doesn't care about Flo.

• AAC82
            AAC82 commented
            Editing a comment
            Camille78 - not that he cares about Flo, but he leaves her to blab what he did it would be worse for him then just getting her out of there

• Camille78
            Camille78 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, he should have taken her to England with him and dumped her there.

I think that Taylor will overhear Xander and Zoe talking and put 2 and 2 together. Then she will lie and try to cover up the truth for a while. She will probably convience everyone Hope is nuts and try to have her committed to keep her away from Beth. Taylor will get a DNA test to prove everyone wrong. Then she will finally go to Steffy and tell her. Then we will either have Steffy take the baby to Hope and explain what happened. She will present the DNA test to Hope. Then she will go on a three week vacation while they focus on Batie and for Steffy to grieve and put herself back together. She will tell Hope and Liam that she is going away long enough for Hope-Liam-Beth to bond as a family with her out of the picture. Or Steffy will go away with the girls to say goodbye to Beth and come to turns with what she has to do with Beth.

I honestly believe that it will be Steffy who tells Hope and Liam everything

Comment

Well, now Zoe knows her dad switched the babies. So Zoe will either go to Steffy or the police or she will keep quiet to protect Reese.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X