Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would u feel about a Quinn/Bill/Katie storyline?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would u feel about a Quinn/Bill/Katie storyline?

I love it. I want a Quill reunion. Bill can be in a triangle with them both. They can have Batie reunite after Thorns leaves town, and since Donna took Eric, we hpcan have Quinn fight for Bill. They have a son, history and Rena vs Htom are great rivals! They are the two best actors on the show. Don is 56, Rena will be 51, and Heather 44. They are the vets and deserve a solid story. I think we Havent seen Bill because they are waiting g for Ko​​​​rne breakup. Quinn is wasted on Eric and Bell knows it. That's why he brought Donna back.

Plus with Thomas coming, Watie is out. They been showing happy Wally, so We can get Thomas coming between them. They also can add Hope in, for one of the guys. Wyatt or Thomas, so if they push Steam back together. So they raise the two kids together. They might as well have kept Maya off screen, and kept Sasha. Once they made her transgender they threw the character away. She will be the new Ivy. On once in a while, then the actress will leave or be let go. 2019 will be her final year. They aren't going to put her with anyone. Maybe Carter, but neither will be on. They could had her investigate Reese and Flo. But that shows how little Bell cares about the character. The actress might as well leave.

​​

​​​​​

​​​​​​

​​​​​

I truly loathe Quinn, but she was actually tolerable when she was sneaking around with Bill. I might like that pairing.
    I also was able to stomach her when she was with Deacon.

Comment

I only want to see Quinn with Ridge. I really enjoyed the chemistry they had. I don't want to see her hurt Eric by doing so. He can get back with Donna and Brooke can get it going on with Liam or Wyatt, she likes those younger men. Free Ridge to be with Quinn.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
        Lakergirl 04 commented
        Editing a comment
        Brooke hasn't been with younger guys! That's Taylor! Deacon was closer to Her age than Bridget.

I think it would be awsome to see a triangle with Quinn, Bill, and Katie.

Comment

No no no no NO MORE TRIANGLES!!!!

I am BEGGING you writers! There will probably always be SOME triangle, but we need other storylines too PLEASE! Even the baby switch is just another facet to the UnHoly Triangle.

ANYTHING but another triangle and nothing else but scenes of other characters TALKING about the triangle.
        Last edited by Sopranojenn; February 11th, 2019, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
          Lakergirl 04 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well Katie and Bill seemed to be headed for a son reunion. Which means Brooke will want Bill back! So there is a triangle there!

• GHKissOff
          GHKissOff commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope if Katie is dumb enough to take that horrid slmeball that calls itself Bill back she gets a prenup that says he cheats on her or even strays just a bit and she finds out about it she gets a forth of all he has in a divorce. If he happens to do either of these with Brooke and her sister lets him Katie gets half of all he has, plus sole custody of Will and Bill must sign away all parental rights to Will because at that point would have proven he isn't fit role model for their son. Katie gets a prenup like that, and Bill agrees to it, he will think twice before straying on her again and certainly not with Brooke.

I totally agree @Soapranojenn, NO MORE TRIANGLES!

Also, they can backburn Katie, I'm so sick of all the Logan storylines.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
          Lakergirl 04 commented
          Editing a comment
          Katie and Bill are about to be front burner! Because Thorns is out.

• GHKissOff
          GHKissOff commented
          Editing a comment
          Why would Katie go back to the abusive of this first class low life creep, seriously am I the only one who remembers this man cheated on her left and right, blamed her for it all, kidnapped their son, drove her to drink with his lies, but than still blames her for all of it that os abuse and not remotely romantic believable or rootable, seriously I wish Will was father by Aliens at this point than Katie have to be always entwined with this blowhard judgmental abusive nasty creep who has come close to destroying her more than once than walks away still blaming her for all of it, abuse and nastiness toward women. So what if Thorne is leaving give Katie a new love interest or have her leave the show anything but another round of one of the worse degrading and insulting pairings in all of daytime IMHO known as the horrible unwatchable Batie.
          Last edited by GHKissOff; February 12th, 2019, 07:40 PM.

No no no and NO. No more triangles.

Comment

Whatever breaks up Eric and Quinn is okay with me. Quinn isn't believable as a good person. But even Bill is too good for her. I loathe Quinn.

Comment

• GHKissOff
            GHKissOff commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, I loathe Bill so they would be perfect for each other, Katie deserves better and should never have to endure Bill's brand of abuse ever again.

I'm with the others that say no more triangles.

This soap ends, it'll only be known for triangles, and fashion. (Mainly triangles.)

Comment

I am also ready for a more compelling sl than just another triangle as well, but unfortunately triangles are Bell's thing! So unimaginative! A five year old could write better sl's seriously! With that being said, I wouldn't mind seeing Quinn and Katie fight for Bill and they are good rivals! Queric is a snooze fest, so let ditsy Donna have Eric and free Quinn up for some better drama!

Comment

Right now RS talent is being wasted on B&B.
              Dollar bill needs a sl so does katie , so i say go for it

Comment

Heck no, I would much rather Bill pursue Katie and have a new man come into the picture wanting her as well. Now that would be great, why should Bill always be at the center of the triangle as if he is the desirable one, please Katie could do better then Bill and has more then once. I would much rather she not go back to that jerk, I would rather he wasn't Will's bio father had my way it would be someone else Katie had a ONS with due to Bill's excessive taking her for granted while interfering in Liam's love life which was going on around that time. Quinn can have Bill, leave Katie out of it especially if she is again made to look like the less then desirable doormat women to Bill going around having other women on the side again heck no, get her away from him and with someone who appreciates her Bill never has. Katie should never have to fight for Bill, he has abused her verbally, emotionally and gaslighted her excessively no woman in her right mind would fight for someone so callous and cruel to her. Again would rather see HT who is my favorite actress on this program leave this program than ever have to be subjected to another insulting degrading and downright disgusting round of Batie.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X